Thanks for showing interest to know more about me.
Bharat is an Adobe Flash, Flex and AIR developer, having more than Five years of RIA experience with the Flash platform. Bharat can combines creative ideas with his technical expertise in Flash, Flex, Flash Builder, ActionScript, Flash Media Server and other tools & technologies.
Bharat is an active, Flash Flex community member, blogger, community contributor and RIA enthusiast.
Bharat is an Adobe Certified Professional specialized in Adobe Flex.
You can mail me on firstname.lastname@example.org
Feel free to follow me on: and Please check out my LinkedIn profile for more details.
Working as a Senior Web Technologist.
- RT @BenNadel: 2.5 months after @toddmotto suggested a dropdown menu in #Angular2, I FINALLY finished it. bjam.in/ng2-html-dropd… https://t.… 1 month ago
- RT @bradlygreen: New @WebStormIDE now has intellisense inside Angular 2 templates and support for UI-Router! jetbrains.com/webstorm/whats… https:… 2 months ago
- RT @bradlygreen: New Angular 2 cookbook topic on building data-driven forms! angular.io/docs/ts/latest… https://t.co/F49BacPiLe 2 months ago
- RT @BenNadel: Thinking about how to inject innerHTML in an #Angular2 app while keeping platform “safety.” bjam.in/ng2-inner-html https://t… 2 months ago
- @shreyaghoshal Happy Birthday Dear Shreya :) #HappyBirthdayShreyaGhoshal 2 months ago
- 87,964 Readers
- An Early View into the Next Generation of Adobe Dreamweaver CC
- First Look: Next Generation Flash Professional
- Design the Web with Edge Animate
- Code the Web Faster with Adobe Edge Code Preview
- Publishing Workflows for AIR for iOS
- Contributions to the Web Platform
- Getting Started with Brackets
- SMACSS: Project Organization
- SMACSS: Changing State with Pseudo-classes
- SMACSS: Depth of Applicability
- SMACSS: Naming Convention
- SMACSS: Categorizing CSS
- SMACSS: Introduction to a Scalable and Modular Architecture for CSS
- Flash Technology: Better Games, More Easily, For More People
- Altec Lansing Mini Lifejacket III review: This rugged Bluetooth speaker isn't just water resistant, it's fully submersible May 25, 2016I’ve been a fan of Altec Lansing most of my life, largely stemming from the sonority of the company’s 15-inch 421A speakers that were a preferred woofer and bass guitar speaker for quite a while back in the ‘60s and ‘70s. Whether that Altec Lansing company really has anything to do with today’s entity, I can’t tell you, but I do like the sound produced by it […]Jon L. Jacobi
- 5 Firefox add-ons to make you more productive online May 25, 2016One quick path to better productivity is a browser that's customized with all the tools you need close at hand. Firefox is arguably the most customizable browser, with a well-stocked library of add-ons that help you work more efficiently and stay focused. Here are five you should install for a smoother workflow.1. LastPass LastPass captures and securely […]Michael Ansaldo
- Toyota, Volkswagen partner ride-hailing companies May 25, 2016Toyota and Volkswagen are the latest automakers to forge alliances with ride-hailing companies, deals that could see the car makers not only sell cars to drivers of the app companies but also develop jointly on-demand mobility technologies.On Wednesday, Toyota said it was making a strategic investment in Uber Technologies as part of a bigger partnership tha […]John Ribeiro
- HPE to spin out its huge services business, merge it with CSC May 25, 2016In a surprise move Tuesday, Hewlett-Packard Enterprise said it would spin off its enterprise services business and merge it with CSC to create an IT services giant with U$26 billion in annual revenue.It's the latest step by CEO Meg Whitman in her effort to turn around one of Silicon Valley's oldest companies. Just last year, Hewlett-Packard split i […]Blair Hanley Frank
- Apple hires mobile encryption pioneer amid encryption debate May 25, 2016Apple has rehired a mobile encryption pioneer as it continues to face pressure from governments wanting access to user data stored on iPhones. Jon Callas most recently worked as a co-founder of Silent Circle, which produced the security-minded Blackphone and has joined the iPhone and iPad maker in an undisclosed capacity, Apple revealed to Reuters. Callas is […]Blair Hanley Frank
- Asus ROG teases a massive gaming notebook that outperforms Titan X May 24, 2016Either Asus’s Republic of Gamers brand has access to a chip that hasn’t been announced yet or it has some trick up its sleeve. That's our conclusion following the company's claims of a gaming notebook that outperforms an Nvidia GTX Titan X.Oh, and the machine could be 24 inches, too.ROG hasn’t said whether its unnamed hardware is a production machi […]Mark Hachman
- Tech woes hamper jury in Oracle case aginst Google May 24, 2016As if the jury deciding the Oracle v. Google trial didn't have enough on its plate already. Deliberations were interrupted Tuesday when the 10-member panel ran into technical problems trying to review evidence from the case given to them on a PC. The jurors apparently wanted to look at some of the source code for Google’s Android OS and couldn’t get the […]James Niccolai
- 76% off Intel Compute Stick - Deal Alert May 24, 2016The Intel Compute Stick is a tiny device the size of a pack of gum that can transform any HDMI TV or display into a complete computer. This model is currently discounted 76% or a whopping $375 off its regular Amazon list price, so you can buy this neat little gadget for just $115.90. It averages 4.5 out of 5 stars on Amazon (80% rate it a full 5 stars -- rea […]DealPost Team
- Cisco's Meraki spreads its cloud to voice May 24, 2016If you manage your whole LAN in the cloud, why not add in the desk phones, too?That's what Cisco's Meraki division has done. Its first phone, the MC74, can be managed on the same dashboard Meraki provides for its switches, Wi-Fi access points, security devices, and other infrastructure.Cisco bought Meraki in 2012 when it was a startup focused on cl […]Stephen Lawson
- Dell's 4-screen multimonitor setup looks like one enormous 43-inch display May 24, 2016Many of us have multiple monitors lined up next to each other, bezels jammed up against bezels to create the illusion of one giant display. You can stop now. Dell’s done you one better with its huge new 43 Ultra HD 4K Multi-Client Monitor.Dell combines four 1080p screens into one giant, seamless 43-inch, 3840 x 2160 (60 Hz) 4K mega-monitor. The kicker is tha […]Mark Hachman