Thanks for showing interest to know more about me.
Bharat is an Adobe Flash, Flex and AIR developer, having more than Five years of RIA experience with the Flash platform. Bharat can combines creative ideas with his technical expertise in Flash, Flex, Flash Builder, ActionScript, Flash Media Server and other tools & technologies.
Bharat is an active, Flash Flex community member, blogger, community contributor and RIA enthusiast.
Bharat is an Adobe Certified Professional specialized in Adobe Flex.
You can mail me on firstname.lastname@example.org
Feel free to follow me on: and Please check out my LinkedIn profile for more details.
Senior Web Technologist, HTML5, Flash Platform (Flash, Flex, AIR, Flash Media Server, ActionScript) Developer.
- HTML5 Canvas Element Guide wp.me/pajxJ-f0 7 months ago
- RT @Adobe: Want to learn about #PhoneGap? Join us for PhoneGap Day on July 19 in Portland to learn more: adobe.ly/12JMC0y #PGDay 8 months ago
- RT @chgarreau: Amazon Kindle Fire bringing Flash back from the dead bit.ly/12XNbUw via @flexengineer 8 months ago
- RT @Thonbo: @Adobe - our game build with AIR is no. 1 in appstore in denmark :D itunes.apple.com/dk/app/dr-rama… 8 months ago
- Installation of Window 8, with hope for best user experience as with Window 7 :) 8 months ago
- 84,412 Readers
- An Early View into the Next Generation of Adobe Dreamweaver CC
- First Look: Next Generation Flash Professional
- Design the Web with Edge Animate
- Code the Web Faster with Adobe Edge Code Preview
- Publishing Workflows for AIR for iOS
- Contributions to the Web Platform
- Getting Started with Brackets
- SMACSS: Project Organization
- SMACSS: Changing State with Pseudo-classes
- SMACSS: Depth of Applicability
- SMACSS: Naming Convention
- SMACSS: Categorizing CSS
- SMACSS: Introduction to a Scalable and Modular Architecture for CSS
- Flash Technology: Better Games, More Easily, For More People
- Joomla receives patches for zero-day SQL injection vulnerability, other flaws March 10, 2014Recently released security updates for the popular Joomla content management system (CMS) address a SQL injection vulnerability that poses a high risk and can be exploited to extract information from the databases of Joomla-based sites.The Joomla Project released versions 3.2.3 and 2.5.19 of the open-source CMS Thursday. Both updates address two cross-site s […]Lucian Constantin
- Neil Young to launch hi-fi music player via Kickstarter March 10, 2014A portable music player that promises better sound fidelity than MP3s is set to launch on Kickstarter with backing from veteran rocker Neil Young.The PonoPlayer will be available for order on the crowdfunding site starting March 15, according to a leaked release purported to be from Young’s PonoMusic.The company did not immediately respond to inquiries but i […]Tim Hornyak, IDG News Service
- At Cebit opening ceremony, leaders evoke need to protect private data March 10, 2014Protecting privacy was on the minds of almost all the dignitaries assembled in Hanover, Germany, on Sunday night to open this year’s Cebit trade show, the theme of which is “datability,” or big data with responsibility.Referring to the accelerating accumulation of digital data, German Chancellor Angela Merkel (pictured above) said: “This digital world has to […]Peter Sayer
- Popcorn Time transforms movie torrents into Netflix March 10, 2014This surprisingly slick desktop program lets you stream movies via torrent as easily as you stream movies on Netflix.Ian Paul
- Secret court denies NSA request to store phone records beyond 5 years March 10, 2014The secret Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court has ruled against a U.S. government request that it be allowed to hold telephone metadata beyond the current five-year limit as it may be required as evidence in civil lawsuits that question the data collection.The American Civil Liberties Union, U.S. Senator Rand Paul and the First Unitarian Church of Los A […]John Ribeiro
- Mt. Gox CEO's blog hacked, allegedly reveals company's true Bitcoin balances March 10, 2014Hackers attacked the personal blog of Mt. Gox CEO Mark Karpeles on Sunday and posted what they claim is a ledger showing a balance of some 950,000 bitcoins based on records they obtained from the defunct exchange for the virtual currency.They said the sum contradicts Mt. Gox’s claim in a Japanese bankruptcy protection filing Feb. 28 that it had lost about 85 […]Jeremy Kirk
- Sony, Panasonic develop 300GB to 1TB 'Archival Disc' for 50 year-plus storage March 10, 2014Sony and Panasonic have developed a next-generation optical disc for enterprise storage with an initial capacity of 300GB. Dubbed the Archival Disc, it will have the same dimensions as current Blu-ray discs and will also be readable for at least 50 years.The disc will have three layers per side. It’s expected to hit the market in 2015, with the initial capac […]Tim Hornyak, IDG News Service
- Top Choice: Our favorite online-based business accounting apps March 10, 2014With online accounting applications, there is one truism you can hold on to: No one app is perfect, no not one. All offer essentially the same tools for keeping your business finances on track, but none offer what can be considered a complete set of tools. And none can perfectly satisfy every business’ needs. The reality is that none of these apps are except […]Jeffery Battersby
- Samsung removes standard-essential patent claims from US Apple suit March 10, 2014Samsung Electronics removed three standard-essential patents claims from its dispute with Apple in a California federal court.The parties agreed to remove the claims from one of the two suits currently lodged with the U.S. District Court, Northern District of California, according to a document filed with the court on Friday. While Apple sued Samsung in this […]Loek Essers
- What I learned from a shoeless Mark Cuban at SXSW March 10, 2014One underdressed reporter's strange but lovely time getting business and life advice from the country's most outspoken, irreverent billionaire shark.Susie Ochs