Thanks for showing interest to know more about me.
Bharat is an Adobe Flash, Flex and AIR developer, having more than Five years of RIA experience with the Flash platform. Bharat can combines creative ideas with his technical expertise in Flash, Flex, Flash Builder, ActionScript, Flash Media Server and other tools & technologies.
Bharat is an active, Flash Flex community member, blogger, community contributor and RIA enthusiast.
Bharat is an Adobe Certified Professional specialized in Adobe Flex.
You can mail me on email@example.com
Feel free to follow me on: and Please check out my LinkedIn profile for more details.
Working as a Senior Web Technologist.
- RT @i_am_parag: Facebook SDK ANE for Adobe Air mobile apps This extension is... flashdaily.net/post/127623326… #gaming #feedly 1 month ago
- RT @PMOIndia: PM @narendramodi's message to the people of Gujarat. youtube.com/watch?v=33ZLIL… 1 month ago
- RT @PMOIndia: Everyone must work together for development & it is through development that we can serve the people especially the poor: PM … 1 month ago
- RT @PMOIndia: Violence has never done good for anyone. PM @narendramodi in his message to the people of Gujarat youtube.com/watch?v=33ZLIL… 1 month ago
- RT @PMOIndia: It is my appeal to all of you- the only Mantra must be 'Shanti' : PM @narendramodi youtube.com/watch?v=33ZLIL… 1 month ago
- 87,429 Readers
- An Early View into the Next Generation of Adobe Dreamweaver CC
- First Look: Next Generation Flash Professional
- Design the Web with Edge Animate
- Code the Web Faster with Adobe Edge Code Preview
- Publishing Workflows for AIR for iOS
- Contributions to the Web Platform
- Getting Started with Brackets
- SMACSS: Project Organization
- SMACSS: Changing State with Pseudo-classes
- SMACSS: Depth of Applicability
- SMACSS: Naming Convention
- SMACSS: Categorizing CSS
- SMACSS: Introduction to a Scalable and Modular Architecture for CSS
- Flash Technology: Better Games, More Easily, For More People
- LG may be set to launch its own mobile payments platform October 13, 2015LG might be prepping its own contender to battle Google and Samsung in the mobile payments space. According to trademark applications and industry leaks, LG is working on a product called G Pay. The seventh letter of the alphabet is a big part of LG’s branding, as its phones have names like the LG G4. The company has applied to trademark the G Pay name in S […]Derek Walter
- Tibco jump-starts integration in the cloud with two new tools October 13, 2015Aiming to help organizations make the most of the cloud as they create and deploy enterprise apps, Tibco on Tuesday announced two new integration platforms: one for enterprises, and one aimed at mid-market firms.First, Tibco BusinessWorks Container Edition is a new, streamlined version of the company's flagship product that's designed for use by la […]Katherine Noyes
- Here’s how Windows 10 Mobile updates will work October 13, 2015Microsoft will get a little help from wireless carriers on new versions of Windows 10 Mobile, even as it bypasses them to deliver the updates to consumers.““Microsoft is working closely with mobile operators to leverage their testing and our flighting to meet and exceed current quality bars,” the company told WMPowerUser in a statement. “We will use their in […]Jared Newman
- Acer’s curved Predator X34 G-Sync monitor is finally ready for your eyeballs October 13, 2015After announcing its first curved monitor with Nvidia G-Sync technology way back in April, Acer is finally ready to sell this gaming monstrosity. The Predator X34 has a 34-inch, curved IPS panel, with a resolution of 3440-by-x1440 pixels. That’s a 21:9 aspect ratio, making it much wider than a typical desktop monitor. The refresh rate is 60Hz by default, but […]Jared Newman
- When a deleted Windows file won't go away: 3 ways to move or erase it October 13, 2015Jugalkumar Kshirsagar asked how to delete a file that Windows insists is open.For reasons that should be obvious, Windows can’t delete a file—or move one—if it’s in use by a program. The obvious solution is to close the program holding onto the file. But it’s not always clear what program is holding onto that file.Here are three ways to close the file and mo […]Lincoln Spector
- How to mute multiple noisy Chrome tabs at once October 13, 2015Sometimes you run across a tip that's just so awesome you must share it with the world as soon as possible. The other day, I came across a Chrome extension (via Ghacks) that lets you use a keyboard shortcut to mute all browser tabs at once. A combination of Chrome audio controls and keyboard shortcuts? Sign. Me. Up. One of the great things about Chrome […]Ian Paul
- Big changes continue at Twitter: Company to lay off 8 percent of engineers October 13, 2015Twitter will lay off up to one in 12 employees as it streamlines its product roadmap, new CEO Jack Dorsey told his workforce on Tuesday morning. The company will in future focus "on the experiences which will have the greatest impact," he wrote in a letter to staff. In Dorsey's tweet announcing the news, he said that he had made "some tou […]Peter Sayer
- Wasteland 2: Director's Cut releases today, adds some beauty to nuclear winter October 13, 2015We gave our Game of the Year prize to Wasteland 2 last year, and deservedly so—but even we wouldn’t argue it was the prettiest game of 2014. It wasn’t. It was ugly.But Tuesday’s the day the game gets a facelift, thanks to the Wasteland 2 Director’s Cut. InXile moved the game over to Unity 5 and upgraded a bunch of the assets (including the character models) […]Hayden Dingman
- Sorry, ad blockers: German news site Bild says nein October 13, 2015Readers of the popular German-language tabloid Bild are finding out it’s verboten to try and visit the publication’s site with an ad blocker enabled. Effective Tuesday, anyone attempting to visit Bild.de with an active browser extension such as AdBlock Plus or uBlock origin, will be redirected to a landing page that says (in German), “With an Adblocker activ […]Ian Paul
- SAP unwraps Project Orca and gives it a new name October 13, 2015SAP has taken the wraps off of Project Orca and given the service a new name: SAP Cloud for Analytics. Due in the fourth quarter, the technology is built natively on SAP's Hana Cloud Platform, which has the company's Hana in-memory database at its core. SAP will deliver the service in a scalable, multitenant environment, it said, allowing customers […]Katherine Noyes