Thanks for showing interest to know more about me.
Bharat is an Adobe Flash, Flex and AIR developer, having more than Five years of RIA experience with the Flash platform. Bharat can combines creative ideas with his technical expertise in Flash, Flex, Flash Builder, ActionScript, Flash Media Server and other tools & technologies.
Bharat is an active, Flash Flex community member, blogger, community contributor and RIA enthusiast.
Bharat is an Adobe Certified Professional specialized in Adobe Flex.
You can mail me on firstname.lastname@example.org
Feel free to follow me on: and Please check out my LinkedIn profile for more details.
Working as a Senior Web Technologist.
- RT @MSLearning: Watch all of the AzureCon sessions including the 60 technical breakouts now on-demand! spr.ly/6017B3ZGc https://t.co… 1 month ago
- RT @BenNadel: Creating a layout component that manages multiple points of transclusion in #AngularJS. bjam.in/multi-transclu… http://t.co/Su… 1 month ago
- RT @MSVirtAcademy: Setting up an #Azure #deployment? See how #AzureResourceManager can help! spr.ly/6016B3Yju #MSMVA https://t.co/uP… 1 month ago
- RT @i_am_parag: Facebook SDK ANE for Adobe Air mobile apps This extension is... flashdaily.net/post/127623326… #gaming #feedly 3 months ago
- RT @PMOIndia: PM @narendramodi's message to the people of Gujarat. youtube.com/watch?v=33ZLIL… 3 months ago
- 87,539 Readers
- An Early View into the Next Generation of Adobe Dreamweaver CC
- First Look: Next Generation Flash Professional
- Design the Web with Edge Animate
- Code the Web Faster with Adobe Edge Code Preview
- Publishing Workflows for AIR for iOS
- Contributions to the Web Platform
- Getting Started with Brackets
- SMACSS: Project Organization
- SMACSS: Changing State with Pseudo-classes
- SMACSS: Depth of Applicability
- SMACSS: Naming Convention
- SMACSS: Categorizing CSS
- SMACSS: Introduction to a Scalable and Modular Architecture for CSS
- Flash Technology: Better Games, More Easily, For More People
- Connected cars gather too much data about their drivers, say motorists associations November 26, 2015Car drivers may imagine they have greater privacy than public transport users, but that isn't necessarily the case in modern, connected cars, European motoring organizations warned this week.To help identify faults or plan maintenance, manufacturers are able to gather performance data from connected cars such as the total distance travelled, or the leng […]Peter Sayer
- Meet Raspberry Pi Zero: The $5 computer is here November 26, 2015The Raspberry Pi Foundation has hit rock bottom. After years of working to lower the cost of hobbyist and educational computing, founder Eben Upton says it can go no further: At just US$5 its latest creation, Raspberry Pi Zero, is as cheap is it can make a computer.The $5 Zero follows the wildly successful Raspberry Pi A, B and 2 computers, which cost $20 to […]Peter Sayer
- Older Dell devices also affected by dangerous eDellRoot certificate November 26, 2015Users of Dell Windows-based laptops, desktops, tablets and other devices that were bought before August should check if their systems have the self-signed eDellRoot certificate that can compromise their private communications.The certificate was installed by Dell Foundation Services (DFS), an application that Dell preloads on many of its devices in order to […]Lucian Constantin
- Millions of embedded devices use the same hard-coded SSH and TLS private keys November 26, 2015Thousands of routers, modems, IP cameras, VoIP phones and other embedded devices share the same hard-coded SSH (Secure Shell) host keys or HTTPS (HTTP Secure) server certificates, a study found.By extracting those keys, hackers can potentially launch man-in-the-middle attacks to intercept and decrypt traffic between users and millions of devices.Researchers […]Lucian Constantin
- How to get the best Black Friday deals on your Android phone November 26, 2015Another Black Friday is here, and this time you’ll swear there’s no chance you’ll sucked into the craze. Before you know it, you’re shivering in the cold on the day after Thanksgiving waiting for the electronics store to open. Enough with the denial. No matter your philosophical objection to the chase-after-the-bargains madness, there are usually deals that […]Derek Walter
- InfoWorld's 2015 geek gadget gift guide November 26, 2015The technology gifts you won't find simply anywhereThe gift-giving holidays are fast approaching, and geeks across the world are dreaming about techno toys. In the spirit of spreading holiday cheer of the gadget variety, InfoWorld presents our picks for the coolest gadgets for the gift-giving season tailor-made for that special geek in your life.To read […]Galen Gruman
- 16 of the best traditional holiday movies now streaming November 26, 2015What better way to celebrate Thanksgiving Holiday than to binge-watch all your favorite holiday movies!Jeffrey M. Anderson
- Post Google, Mozilla's new search deals to make up revenue November 26, 2015The Mozilla Foundation is getting most of its revenue from Yahoo, Yandex and Baidu after the end of its large deal with Google last year.The nonprofit behind the Firefox browser and other software reported its financial results on Wednesday for 2014, the last year for which the lucrative Google deal contributed.The foundation's total revenue for 2014 wa […]Jeremy Kirk
- US spy court appoints lawyers to panel of advisers November 26, 2015A secret U.S. spy court has appointed a five-member panel of advisers as part of the reform of the surveillance of the National Security Agency. The presiding judges of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court and the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court of Review have jointly designated five persons to be eligible to serve as an amicus curiae, or frie […]John Ribeiro
- Microsoft beefs up security products to block adware November 26, 2015Microsoft is adding a new opt-in defense for enterprises to block adware, which is often sneakily wrapped into free downloads.Adware is often classified as a potentially unwanted application, or PUA, an industry term for applications that aren't necessarily malware but could be a security or performance risk."These applications can increase the ris […]Jeremy Kirk