Thanks for showing interest to know more about me.
Bharat is an Adobe Flash, Flex and AIR developer, having more than Five years of RIA experience with the Flash platform. Bharat can combines creative ideas with his technical expertise in Flash, Flex, Flash Builder, ActionScript, Flash Media Server and other tools & technologies.
Bharat is an active, Flash Flex community member, blogger, community contributor and RIA enthusiast.
Bharat is an Adobe Certified Professional specialized in Adobe Flex.
You can mail me on email@example.com
Feel free to follow me on: and Please check out my LinkedIn profile for more details.
Working as a Senior Web Technologist.
- #UriAttack pakistan pm involved in terrorist activities worldwide. #KeralaWithNaMo #terrorstatepak #baluchistan_mange_aazadi 2 days ago
- RT @Ra_THORe: "Pakistanis ask leaders of Pakistan,they can't even take care of Pakistan's territory,then what are they talking of kashmir"… 2 days ago
- RT @BJP4India: There is one nation in Asia whose aim is this century does not become Asia's and is associated with terrorism: PM @narendram… 2 days ago
- RT @t_digesh: YEMO Printspace – A True Web-2-Print experience: lnkd.in/SvfE8q 3 days ago
- Directly or indirectly pakistan pm involved in terrorist attacks #UriAttack, 9/11 and many others in worldwide. #UNGA #TerrorStatePak 5 days ago
- 88,141 Readers
- An Early View into the Next Generation of Adobe Dreamweaver CC
- First Look: Next Generation Flash Professional
- Design the Web with Edge Animate
- Code the Web Faster with Adobe Edge Code Preview
- Publishing Workflows for AIR for iOS
- Contributions to the Web Platform
- Getting Started with Brackets
- SMACSS: Project Organization
- SMACSS: Changing State with Pseudo-classes
- SMACSS: Depth of Applicability
- SMACSS: Naming Convention
- SMACSS: Categorizing CSS
- SMACSS: Introduction to a Scalable and Modular Architecture for CSS
- Flash Technology: Better Games, More Easily, For More People
- Yahoo's claim of 'state-sponsored' hackers meets with skepticism September 27, 2016Yahoo has blamed its massive data breach on a "state-sponsored actor." But the company isn't saying why it arrived at that conclusion. Nor has it provided any evidence.The lingering questions are causing some security experts to wonder why Yahoo isn't offering more details on a hack that stole account information from 500 million users. […]Michael Kan
- GE, Bosch and open source could bring more IoT tools September 27, 2016Partnerships that could shape the internet of things for years are being forged just as enterprises fit IoT into their long-term plans.A majority of organizations have included IoT as part of their strategic plans for the next two to three years, IDC said last week. No one vendor can meet the diverse IoT needs of all those users, so they're joining forc […]Stephen Lawson
- Microsoft's FPGA-powered supercomputers can translate Wikipedia faster than you can blink September 26, 2016Microsoft’s servers are now powered by optimized custom chips that joined together to translate the entirety of Wikipedia in literally less than a blink of an eye.In a demonstration at Microsoft’s Ignite conference on Orlando, Microsoft tapped what it called its “global hyperscale” cloud to translate 3 billion words across 5 million articles in less than a t […]Mark Hachman
- 34% off Master Lock Bluetooth Keyless Outdoor Padlock - Deal Alert September 26, 2016Use your smartphone to open this padlock from Master Lock. Share access, monitor access history and receive alerts if someone is tampering. Designed for outdoor use, its shackle offers 2 inch vertical clearance and is made of boron for maximum resistance to cutting and sawing. The lock features alternate methods of access for when Bluetooth isn't availa […]DealPost Team
- Logitech K780 Wireless Keyboard review: One fantastic keyboard for your computer, phone, and tablet September 26, 2016As its name clearly states, Logitech’s K780 Multi-Device Wireless Keyboard promises to be the one keyboard to rule all your computing gizmos. Indeed, it’s fully compatible with Windows, Mac OS, Chrome OS, Android, and iOS—and more importantly, it provides fast and effortless switching between your computer, smartphone, and tablet.This full-size, six row keyb […]Michael Ansaldo
- New Mac Trojan uses the Russian space program as a front September 26, 2016Security researchers have found a new Mac OS X malware that appears to be targeting the aerospace industry. The Trojan, called Komplex, can download, execute, and delete files from an infected Mac, according to security firm Palo Alto Networks. Interestingly, the Trojan will also save a PDF document to the infected system concerning the Russian space program […]Michael Kan
- 42% off Corsair Waterproof Shockproof 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive - Deal Alert September 26, 2016Military-style data transportation. That's how Corsair describes their Flash Survivor Stealth series of USB flash drives. Its anodized, aircraft-grade aluminum housing is waterproof to 200 meters, vibration-resistant, and shock-resistant while small enough to fit on your keychain. USB 3.0 offers read speeds up to four times faster than traditional USB 2 […]DealPost Team
- Forget the robocalypse— 'Homo connecticus' may be what's coming September 26, 2016Robots’ potential to take over the world is a commonly expressed fear in the world of AI, but at least one Turing Award winner doesn’t see it happening that way. Rather than replacing mankind, technology will create a new kind of human that will coexist with its predecessors while taking advantage of new tech-enabled tools.So argued Raj Reddy, former foundin […]Katherine Noyes
- Armies of hacked smart devices launch unprecedented DDoS attacks September 26, 2016Security researchers have been warning for years that poor security for internet of things devices could have serious consequences. We’re now seeing those warnings come true, with botnets made up of compromised IoT devices capable of launching distributed denial-of-service attacks of unprecedented scale.Octave Klaba, the founder and CTO of French hosting fir […]Lucian Constantin
- 39% off iClever Backlight Bluetooth Folding Keyboard for Smartphone, PC, or Tablet - Deal Alert September 26, 2016This lightweight and super portable keyboard from iClever features a compact design with full standard-size keys, but folds down into ⅓ of the size. This model has a convenient backlight feature with red, blue, or green selectable at two brightness levels, so you can type in every environment from a dimly-lit classroom to a dark airplane cabin. Its Broadcom […]DealPost Team