Thanks for showing interest to know more about me.
Bharat is an Adobe Flash, Flex and AIR developer, having more than Five years of RIA experience with the Flash platform. Bharat can combines creative ideas with his technical expertise in Flash, Flex, Flash Builder, ActionScript, Flash Media Server and other tools & technologies.
Bharat is an active, Flash Flex community member, blogger, community contributor and RIA enthusiast.
Bharat is an Adobe Certified Professional specialized in Adobe Flex.
You can mail me on email@example.com
Feel free to follow me on: and Please check out my LinkedIn profile for more details.
Working as a Senior Web Technologist.
- RT @indiatvnews: #NepalDevastated: Indian Army’s ‘Operation Maitri’ reaches epicentre near Lamjung #Salute2IndianForces #IndiaTV http://t.c… 6 days ago
- RT @MSLearning: Level up your #Azure skills with this FREE #eBook: @Azure Machine Learning! Download it here: spr.ly/6018fWuE http:/… 1 week ago
- RT @AdobeFlash: Join Colin Holgate from @funnygarbage for a webinar on 4/21 on HTML5 canvas game creation: adobe.ly/1O9lRxc http://t.… 3 weeks ago
- At my royal home gym: http://t.co/nVZCKybINv 1 month ago
- lnkd.in/eAJQNrn 1 month ago
- 87,080 Readers
- An Early View into the Next Generation of Adobe Dreamweaver CC
- First Look: Next Generation Flash Professional
- Design the Web with Edge Animate
- Code the Web Faster with Adobe Edge Code Preview
- Publishing Workflows for AIR for iOS
- Contributions to the Web Platform
- Getting Started with Brackets
- SMACSS: Project Organization
- SMACSS: Changing State with Pseudo-classes
- SMACSS: Depth of Applicability
- SMACSS: Naming Convention
- SMACSS: Categorizing CSS
- SMACSS: Introduction to a Scalable and Modular Architecture for CSS
- Flash Technology: Better Games, More Easily, For More People
- Microsoft aims to increase confidence in cloud services with better networking May 6, 2015Microsoft has announced Azure networking improvements that will give IT staff more flexibility, and in the process help convince them to move more applications to the cloud.The network often plays second fiddle to other parts of enterprise IT infrastructures, but its performance has always been key to keeping users happy. For cloud services, that’s truer tha […]Mikael Ricknäs
- The Internet of Things to take a beating in DefCon hacking contest May 6, 2015Hackers will put Internet-connected embedded devices to the test at the DefCon 23 security conference in August. Judging by the results of previous Internet-of-Things security reviews, prepare for flaws galore.This year, DefCon, the largest hacker convention in the U.S., will host a so-called IoT Village, a special place to discuss, build and break Internet- […]Lucian Constantin
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Wednesday, May 6 May 6, 2015Are Apple music-streaming deals under government scrutiny?With Apple’s new Beats music-streaming service readying a June launch, there’s a flurry of reports that its tough deal-making with record labels is drawing the attention of the U.S. Federal Trade Commission. Bloomberg reported that the regulator is investigating whether Apple is using its position as […]IDG News Service staff
- The best S-Pen apps for your Samsung Galaxy Note May 6, 2015Put that tiny stylus to use with these productivity tools, artistic apps, and games.Derek Walter
- EU launches antitrust probe into e-commerce sector May 6, 2015Europe’s e-commerce market will be subject to a full-fledged antitrust probe, as part of the European Commission’s push to tear down walls between the European Union’s 28 national digital markets.The competition inquiry will look for barriers to online cross-border trade of electronics, digital content, clothing and shoes, the Commission said Wednesday. The […]Loek Essers
- 3 alternative photo managers that are better than the one on your smartphone May 6, 2015Sure, your smartphone comes with its own photo management app–but that doesn’t mean it’s the best photo app for you. We found three alternative photo managers that make your Android or iOS stock photo app look like yesterday’s news.Tidy (Android, iOS) Tidy lets you filter images so you can find ones taken at a certain time or in a certain location. There’s a […]Liane Cassavoy
- Hands on: Office 2016 preview focuses on data-gathering and collaboration in the cloud May 6, 2015Microsoft isn’t building Office 2016 for you. It’s building Office for y’all. “We are moving from Office for us, to Office with others,” Microsoft chief executive Satya Nadella declared during Microsoft’s Build keynote last week. Microsoft released the consumer preview of Office 2016 on Monday. You won’t find dramatic redesigns of its user interface—those a […]Mark Hachman
- Google launches a service for storing big data May 6, 2015Google has introduced a service for storing large amounts of data online, potentially enabling organizations to execute big data analysis as a cloud service.The offering, called Google Cloud Bigtable, “is based on technology that Google has been running internally for many years, so it is not a brand new thing,” said Tom Kershaw, who is Google’s director of […]Joab Jackson
- Uber stops operations in Kansas over new legislation May 6, 2015Uber Technologies has ceased operations in Kansas after state legislators overruled a veto by the governor on a bill that aims to tighten insurance requirements and background checks for drivers operating in app-based transportation networks.The ride-hailing company said it had stopped operations throughout Kansas immediately after the vote on Tuesday. “Driv […]John Ribeiro
- Electronic lock maker clashes with security firm over software flaws May 6, 2015The maker of a widely used electronic lock has taken issue with a security company’s criticism of one of its flagship products.IOActive, a Seattle-based security consultancy, published an advisory alleging several security flaws in electronic locks made by CyberLock, of Corvallis, Oregon.CyberLock, which received advance notice of the problems from IOActive, […]Jeremy Kirk