Thanks for showing interest to know more about me.
Bharat is an Adobe Flash, Flex and AIR developer, having more than Five years of RIA experience with the Flash platform. Bharat can combines creative ideas with his technical expertise in Flash, Flex, Flash Builder, ActionScript, Flash Media Server and other tools & technologies.
Bharat is an active, Flash Flex community member, blogger, community contributor and RIA enthusiast.
Bharat is an Adobe Certified Professional specialized in Adobe Flex.
You can mail me on email@example.com
Feel free to follow me on: and Please check out my LinkedIn profile for more details.
Working as a Senior Web Technologist.
- @BJPDelhiState From AAP stite the page removed which have info about 9 criminal cases declares against Kejriwal. delhi.aamaadmiparty.org/Delhi-Election… 1 month ago
- @ndtv Kejriwal declares 9 criminal cases against him oneindia.com/new-delhi/alon… 1 month ago
- @aajtak : Kejriwal declares 9 criminal cases against him oneindia.com/new-delhi/alon… 1 month ago
- Strongly condemn the terrorist attack in school. Is there any possibility that we all have one religion that is called humanity? #Peshawar 2 months ago
- RT @narendramodi: It is a senseless act of unspeakable brutality that has claimed lives of the most innocent of human beings - young childr… 2 months ago
- 86,839 Readers
- An Early View into the Next Generation of Adobe Dreamweaver CC
- First Look: Next Generation Flash Professional
- Design the Web with Edge Animate
- Code the Web Faster with Adobe Edge Code Preview
- Publishing Workflows for AIR for iOS
- Contributions to the Web Platform
- Getting Started with Brackets
- SMACSS: Project Organization
- SMACSS: Changing State with Pseudo-classes
- SMACSS: Depth of Applicability
- SMACSS: Naming Convention
- SMACSS: Categorizing CSS
- SMACSS: Introduction to a Scalable and Modular Architecture for CSS
- Flash Technology: Better Games, More Easily, For More People
- Pressing Valve's buttons: Hands-on with the Steam Link and Steam Controller March 5, 2015“Who cares about Steam Machines?” Believe me, readers—I’ve heard you. You’ve asked that question a lot in the past year in comments, on Twitter, to my face at conferences. And I get it. You already have a PC (or at least I assume you have one, since you’re reading PCWorld) and you don’t want to buy another $500-$1000 machine for the living room. I’m in the s […]Hayden Dingman
- Hands on: Without apps, Intel's RealSense camera is a puzzle March 5, 2015Okay, now what? That’s the reaction I had after playing around with—or trying to—Intel’s RealSense camera, which Intel provided PCWorld and other journalists on Wednesday night. Intel’s RealSense is actually a family of different products: there’s the RealSense “Snapshot,” a camera mounted into tablets like the Dell Venue Pro 8000, which can be used for real […]Mark Hachman
- Google's new car insurance site lets you compare rates March 5, 2015Google has launched a new auto insurance site in the U.S. designed to simplify for consumers the process of shopping for policies.Google Compare Auto Insurance, launched Thursday, is a free site that prompts users to enter the typical sorts of questions for getting an auto quote, like information about the car, the person’s driving history and location. Do t […]Zach Miners
- Lawmakers target data brokers in privacy bill March 5, 2015Four U.S. senators have resurrected legislation that would allow consumers to see and correct personal information held by data brokers and tell those businesses to stop sharing or selling it for marketing purposes.The Data Broker Accountability and Transparency Act, introduced by four Democratic senators Thursday, also would require the U.S. Federal Trade C […]Grant Gross
- PCWorld's March Digital Edition reviews Dell's XPS 13. Finally, a MacBook Air killer. March 5, 2015The onslaught of tech information is relentless. Stay on top of the latest with PCWorld’s Digital Edition. Available as single copies or as a yearlong subscription, it highlights the best content from PCWorld.com—the most important news, the key product reviews, and the most useful features and how-to stories—in a curated Enhanced Edition for Android, iOS, a […]PCWorld Staff
- LG's new flagship phone will be even more polished than the G series, says mobile head March 5, 2015LG is planning a high-end phone that outshines its flagship G series in design and polish. A Korea Herald report says Cho Jun-ho, the head of LG's mobile business, told reporters at Mobile World Congress the company is planning "a product that stands above the G Series" for launch in the second half of 2015. Cho didn't offer other detail […]Derek Walter
- Comcast adds Playstation 4 to its HBO Go block list March 5, 2015HBO's standalone service can't come soon enough for Comcast subscribers, who've been denied access to HBO Go on yet another device.This time, it's Sony's PlayStation 4, which finally got an HBO Go app earlier this week. HBO Go requires authentication from a cable TV, satellite, or telco provider, and Comcast is the only major provide […]Jared Newman
- Red Hat strips down for Docker March 5, 2015Reacting to the surging popularity of the Docker virtualization technology, Red Hat has customized a version of its Linux distribution to run Docker containers.The Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 Atomic Host strips away all the utilities residing in the stock distribution of Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) that aren’t needed to run Docker containers.Removing unne […]Joab Jackson
- Softcard's mobile payments app is shutting down in March after tech sale to Google March 5, 2015Softcard is closing up shop for good, leaving you with one fewer option for making payments with your phone. After earlier announcing it had sold some of its technology to Google, Softcard now says it will shut down the app for good on March 31. As part of the buyout, the three backers of Softcard—Verizon, AT&T, and T-Mobile—said they will load Google W […]Derek Walter
- First look: Microsoft Office 2016 for Mac doesn't feel like an afterthought March 5, 2015A free preview is available to try, and surprise, it provides a seamless experience with Office on other platforms.Jeffery Battersby