Thanks for showing interest to know more about me.
Bharat is an Adobe Flash, Flex and AIR developer, having more than Five years of RIA experience with the Flash platform. Bharat can combines creative ideas with his technical expertise in Flash, Flex, Flash Builder, ActionScript, Flash Media Server and other tools & technologies.
Bharat is an active, Flash Flex community member, blogger, community contributor and RIA enthusiast.
Bharat is an Adobe Certified Professional specialized in Adobe Flex.
You can mail me on email@example.com
Feel free to follow me on: and Please check out my LinkedIn profile for more details.
Working as a Senior Web Technologist.
- @sureshpprabhu Sir, good work by Railway team. Happy with clean stations & good services as compare to past several years exp @RailMinIndia 15 hours ago
- If someone SERIOUSLY wants to be a part of your life, they will SERIOUSLY make an effort to be in it. #truelove #feelings #life 1 day ago
- Be mindful of what u toss away, be careful of what u push away, & think hard before u walk away. Good Morning Dears💐 #ahmedabad_instagram 2 days ago
- You came from a woman. So you have no right to disrespect one. If agree share your feelings here. #Indians #women https://t.co/N0q15DGMKX 2 days ago
- What would be the economic impact of Brexit on young people? #BrexitIn5Words #Brexit #BrexitImpact #EURefResults 2 days ago
- 88,005 Readers
- An Early View into the Next Generation of Adobe Dreamweaver CC
- First Look: Next Generation Flash Professional
- Design the Web with Edge Animate
- Code the Web Faster with Adobe Edge Code Preview
- Publishing Workflows for AIR for iOS
- Contributions to the Web Platform
- Getting Started with Brackets
- SMACSS: Project Organization
- SMACSS: Changing State with Pseudo-classes
- SMACSS: Depth of Applicability
- SMACSS: Naming Convention
- SMACSS: Categorizing CSS
- SMACSS: Introduction to a Scalable and Modular Architecture for CSS
- Flash Technology: Better Games, More Easily, For More People
- FBI expansion of surveillance powers meets obstacle June 28, 2016A move in the Senate to provide enhanced surveillance powers to the FBI through the use of National Security Letters met a hurdle Monday after Senator Ron Wyden placed a hold on the 2017 Intelligence Authorization bill over the controversial provisions.Wyden’s hold is a a measure by which a senator or group of senators can prevent a motion from reaching a vo […]John Ribeiro
- Tensions rise over LTE using Wi-Fi channels June 28, 2016The fight over LTE networks sharing channels with Wi-Fi appears to be heating up.The Wi-Fi Alliance says that by September there will be a way to test whether an LTE device can get along with Wi-Fi. But Qualcomm, one of the biggest backers of LTE-U (LTE-Unlicensed), is demanding those tests immediately.The latest disagreement arose after a workshop held last […]Stephen Lawson
- 54% off Toshiba Canvio Connect II 1TB Portable Hard Drive - Deal Alert June 27, 2016Toshiba's Canvio Connect II is an all-in-one portable storage solution, able to back up files and folders, or an entire system. This model stores 1TB of data, with an additional 10GB of cloud storage included for free. When connected to your computer, files can be accessed remotely from any of your other devices. The unit is equipped with backup and rec […]DealPost Team
- A hacker wants to sell 10 million patient records on the black market June 27, 2016A hacker claims to have stolen close to 10 million patient records and is selling them for about US$820,000. Over the weekend, the hacker, called thedarkoverlord, began posting the sale of the records on TheRealDeal, a black market found on the deep Web. (It can be visited through a Tor browser.) The data includes names, addresses, dates of birth, and Social […]Michael Kan
- Microsoft's open sourcing of .NET hits a major milestone June 27, 2016Microsoft's open source programming language push reached a new milestone Monday, with the company announcing the general availability of .NET Core and ASP.NET Core 1.0.Those two projects are an attempt by Microsoft to make the core elements of its programming language available for use on Linux and OS X, operating systems that previously didn't su […]Blair Hanley Frank
- 60 turns with Civilization VI: 3 key tweaks will change how you conquer the world June 27, 2016I never really worried Civilization VI would be bad, per se, but I was worried it might be unnecessary. Didn’t we just finish up with Civilization V? To say nothing of the fact that slotting Civ VI for a 2016 release means Firaxis has either (worst case) abandoned or at the very least (best case) back-burnered Civilization: Beyond Earth—and before it ever re […]Hayden Dingman
- Google’s Sundar Pichai has been hacked - which CEO will be next? June 27, 2016Google CEO Sundar Pichai has become the latest tech executive to have a social media account hacked, and the group responsible says more targets will follow. On Sunday, a group of hackers calling themselves OurMine briefly took over Pichai’s account on Quora, a question-and-answer site. "We are just testing your security,” the hackers wrote, with the s […]Michael Kan
- Qualcomm wants to bring LTE to more IoT devices June 27, 2016Bluetooth and Wi-Fi are common in battery-powered sensor devices, but Qualcomm wants to also make LTE a common feature in such devices.Qualcomm makes some of the most advanced modems for mobile devices, but the company is now tuning them for Internet of Things devices by lowering power consumption and improving performance.The latest MDM9207-1 modem chipset, […]Agam Shah
- HPE's CTO is leaving amid more big changes at the company June 27, 2016Hewlett-Packard Enterprise can't seem to settle down. Nine months after it separated from HP's PC and printer group and a month after it said it would spin off its enterprise services division, CEO Meg Whitman has announced yet more changes that will see CTO Martin Fink leave at the end of the year.To read this article in full or to leave a comment […]James Niccolai
- Windows 10 reinstallation tip: How to reset your PC and remove everything June 27, 2016There are two main reasons why you might want to reset Windows 10 and remove everything. One is if a program or setting really screwed up your PC—like that never happens—and you just need to start over. Another is if you plan to sell or recycle your PC, and you want to make sure the next person doesn’t get any of your stuff. Luckily, Windows 10 lets you star […]Melissa Riofrio