Thanks for showing interest to know more about me.
Bharat is an Adobe Flash, Flex and AIR developer, having more than Five years of RIA experience with the Flash platform. Bharat can combines creative ideas with his technical expertise in Flash, Flex, Flash Builder, ActionScript, Flash Media Server and other tools & technologies.
Bharat is an active, Flash Flex community member, blogger, community contributor and RIA enthusiast.
Bharat is an Adobe Certified Professional specialized in Adobe Flex.
You can mail me on email@example.com
Feel free to follow me on: and Please check out my LinkedIn profile for more details.
Working as a Senior Web Technologist.
- Thinking positively is NOT about Expecting the BEST To happen every time, But Accepting that whatever happens is The BEST for this Moment. 2 days ago
- Edison's best lines: Don't read success stories u will get only msg.But Read failure stories, u will get some Ideas to become SUCCESSFULL. 2 days ago
- Enjoying Pro Kabaddi :) #ProKabaddi http://t.co/9QdgG3lqie 2 days ago
- RT @APJAbdulKalam: Today is anniversary of operation Vijay ... on this day my respect to all the soldiers who served the nation in such dif… 2 days ago
- RT @MSLearning: Teach yourself the fundamentals of software testing in this FREE expert-led training: spr.ly/6019BEHJ1 http://t.co/VN… 5 days ago
- 87,258 Readers
- An Early View into the Next Generation of Adobe Dreamweaver CC
- First Look: Next Generation Flash Professional
- Design the Web with Edge Animate
- Code the Web Faster with Adobe Edge Code Preview
- Publishing Workflows for AIR for iOS
- Contributions to the Web Platform
- Getting Started with Brackets
- SMACSS: Project Organization
- SMACSS: Changing State with Pseudo-classes
- SMACSS: Depth of Applicability
- SMACSS: Naming Convention
- SMACSS: Categorizing CSS
- SMACSS: Introduction to a Scalable and Modular Architecture for CSS
- Flash Technology: Better Games, More Easily, For More People
- Italian parliament drafts a declaration of Internet rights July 28, 2015The Italian parliament wants to have its say in the creation of an international legal framework promoting freedom, equality and access to cyberspace for all, and on Tuesday it presented a Declaration of Internet Rights that it will bring to the Internet Governance Forum in Brazil in November.“This is the first time that a parliament produces a declaration o […]Philip Willan
- More cracks appear in the pay-TV wall as HBO Now comes to Verizon broadband July 28, 2015HBO’s Internet-only subscription service is now available to Verizon’s FiOS and high-speed Internet customers.Michael Brown
- Meet Arrow, a new Android launcher from Microsoft's Garage July 28, 2015Microsoft is quietly testing a new launcher app that replaces Android users’ home screens. Called Arrow, the utility is a product of the company’s Garage program that lets employees work on interesting side projects and release them to the world.Right now, the app is in private beta, and only available to members of a private Google+ community. Microsoft isn […]Blair Hanley Frank
- Hands on with Windows 10's Windows Hello: It just works July 28, 2015Windows 10’s facial-recognition technology, Windows Hello, has been the great white whale of Microsoft’s new operating system: Microsoft has demonstrated it, but rarely has anyone been able to see it in the wild.We had to tiptoe around the issue a bit in our review of Windows 10. While we had a standalone RealSense camera that Intel provided earlier, and we […]Mark Hachman
- Amazon proposes drone superhighways in sky July 28, 2015Amazon has unveiled a bold vision for integrating drones into the skies above our cities, proposing drone superhighways that would crisscross the sky and enable thousands of unmanned vehicles to fly at high speeds under completely automated control.The proposal, delivered at a key industry conference in Silicon Valley on Tuesday, received a cautious welcome […]Martyn Williams
- Huawei starts work on Guinea's first fiber-optic cable July 28, 2015China’s Huawei started work this past Saturday on a 4,000-kilometer fiber-optic cable project that will deliver high-speed Internet access to residents of Guinea, and could serve other West African countries when it’s completed in 2017.The cable will offer 77 exchange points and make Guinea the first West African country to benefit from such broad coverage. […]Olusegun Abolaji Ogundeji
- Amazon Launchpad store will sell goods from startups July 28, 2015Amazon is opening a specialized storefront on its website that will sell products from startups in an effort to help the fledging companies build their businesses. Called Launchpad, the site lists approximately 200 items with an emphasis on tech gadgets, like a $649 drone or a $150 floating Bluetooth speaker. There are also startups selling food, like gluten […]Fred O'Connor
- Obama won't pardon Snowden, despite petition July 28, 2015U.S. President Barack Obama won’t pardon National Security Agency leaker Edward Snowden, despite strong public support for it, the White House said Tuesday.A petition on WhiteHouse.gov calling for Obama to pardon Snowden has nearly 168,000 signatures, but that’s not enough to sway the president, said Lisa Monaco, Obama’s advisor on homeland security and coun […]Grant Gross
- A list of all the Google Now voice commands July 28, 2015What can you do with your voice on your Android phone? More than you know!Jason Cross
- Salesforce tools let customers snap together new mobile apps July 28, 2015Mobile apps now figure almost as prominently in enterprises as they do in the consumer world, and on Tuesday Salesforce rolled out some new DIY tools that aim to help business users “roll their own” apps as needs arise.Building on the Lightning platform Salesforce launched late last year, the company’s new Salesforce1 Lightning Components and App Builder pro […]Katherine Noyes