Thanks for showing interest to know more about me.
Bharat is an Adobe Flash, Flex and AIR developer, having more than Five years of RIA experience with the Flash platform. Bharat can combines creative ideas with his technical expertise in Flash, Flex, Flash Builder, ActionScript, Flash Media Server and other tools & technologies.
Bharat is an active, Flash Flex community member, blogger, community contributor and RIA enthusiast.
Bharat is an Adobe Certified Professional specialized in Adobe Flex.
You can mail me on firstname.lastname@example.org
Feel free to follow me on: and Please check out my LinkedIn profile for more details.
Working as a Senior Web Technologist.
- RT @BenNadel: 2.5 months after @toddmotto suggested a dropdown menu in #Angular2, I FINALLY finished it. bjam.in/ng2-html-dropd… https://t.… 1 month ago
- RT @bradlygreen: New @WebStormIDE now has intellisense inside Angular 2 templates and support for UI-Router! jetbrains.com/webstorm/whats… https:… 1 month ago
- RT @bradlygreen: New Angular 2 cookbook topic on building data-driven forms! angular.io/docs/ts/latest… https://t.co/F49BacPiLe 1 month ago
- RT @BenNadel: Thinking about how to inject innerHTML in an #Angular2 app while keeping platform “safety.” bjam.in/ng2-inner-html https://t… 1 month ago
- @shreyaghoshal Happy Birthday Dear Shreya :) #HappyBirthdayShreyaGhoshal 1 month ago
- 87,917 Readers
- An Early View into the Next Generation of Adobe Dreamweaver CC
- First Look: Next Generation Flash Professional
- Design the Web with Edge Animate
- Code the Web Faster with Adobe Edge Code Preview
- Publishing Workflows for AIR for iOS
- Contributions to the Web Platform
- Getting Started with Brackets
- SMACSS: Project Organization
- SMACSS: Changing State with Pseudo-classes
- SMACSS: Depth of Applicability
- SMACSS: Naming Convention
- SMACSS: Categorizing CSS
- SMACSS: Introduction to a Scalable and Modular Architecture for CSS
- Flash Technology: Better Games, More Easily, For More People
- A Russian hacker gave away millions of email credentials for social media votes May 5, 2016Tens of millions of stolen credentials for Gmail, Microsoft and Yahoo email accounts are being shared online by a young Russian hacker known as "the Collector" as part of a supposed larger trove of 1.17 billion records.That's according to Hold Security, which says it has looked at more than 272 million unique credentials so far, including 42.5 […]Katherine Noyes
- This startup uses machine learning to turn your old enterprise apps into mobile ones May 4, 2016There's plenty of lip service paid to the need to mobile-enable the enterprise, but actually making that happen is a little more complicated. That's where PowWow Mobile hopes to help. The startup on Wednesday launched SmartUX, a platform that taps machine learning to help companies turn their legacy Web and Windows apps into mobile-optimized ones w […]Katherine Noyes
- AMD gets back into SSDs with value Radeon R3 drives May 4, 2016AMD is jumping back into the solid-state drive (SSD) market with Radeon drives for laptops and desktops. The first SSD offerings are four Radeon R3 drives with storage capacities of 120GB, 240GB, 480GB, and 960GB. AMD launched Radeon R7 drives in 2014. The drives are affordable, with the entry-level 120GB SSD priced at US $40.99. The drives will plug into a […]Agam Shah
- How Intel knocked itself out of the smartphone chip market May 4, 2016Intel's decision to pass on making chips for Apple's iPhone back in 2007 now looks like a huge mistake.Former CEO Paul Otellini admitted as much in a 2013 interview with The Atlantic. Intel has now bailed out of the smartphone chip market while Apple is flying high with its iPhones, based on its own A-series chips.Intel has cancelled its upcoming A […]Agam Shah
- Samsung's over-the-top Family Hub smart fridge is now on sale May 4, 2016Keeping your food cold is so 20th century. Samsung's new fridge streams music and orders groceries for you.Caitlin McGarry
- Google Slides makes it easier to talk back to presenters May 4, 2016Google is trying to save presentation audiences from having to sit through long rambling questions with a new feature it added to its Slides software on Wednesday. Slides Q&A will let audiences send text questions through the Web when listening to a presentation using Google's software. As a presenter is talking, she can see the questions and respo […]Blair Hanley Frank
- Improved smart burst feature begins rollout to Google Photos May 4, 2016A promised tweak to the way in which Google Photos handles the automatic animation of images, called Smart Burst, is finally starting to roll out.“Improved burst photo support” was part of the version 1.19 update to Google Photos that hit last week. But that feature has just now begun to show up via a server-side update, as this Android Police report details […]Derek Walter
- Sharepoint's going mobile with a new app this year May 4, 2016SharePoint is going mobile in a big way. Microsoft announced a new app for its content management and collaboration platform on Tuesday, which will give workers a way to access content from their smartphones and tablets on the go. The app, called SharePoint Mobile, will be coming to iOS by the end of June, and is one of dozens of new features for the platfor […]Blair Hanley Frank
- Steam updates user reviews to better reflect recent updates May 4, 2016Conventional wisdom on Steam user reviews says "One's a crapshoot, but a thousand is pretty indicative of a trend." It's pure statistics. And yes, what we're measuring is the innately temperamental whims of the Internet, but that lifeline to the community can be useful. Sometimes. But like any game reviews, the system's biggest […]Hayden Dingman
- How to fill out and sign digital documents on Android May 4, 2016You’re out with friends and then it hits you: Those loan documents you’ve been waiting to sign finally arrive in your email. And they’re due today!You don’t have to run back home or to the office to sign, print, scan, and email them back. That’s because you have the capability to sign the files right away from your Android phone. One excellent solution for t […]Derek Walter