Thanks for showing interest to know more about me.
Bharat is an Adobe Flash, Flex and AIR developer, having more than Five years of RIA experience with the Flash platform. Bharat can combines creative ideas with his technical expertise in Flash, Flex, Flash Builder, ActionScript, Flash Media Server and other tools & technologies.
Bharat is an active, Flash Flex community member, blogger, community contributor and RIA enthusiast.
Bharat is an Adobe Certified Professional specialized in Adobe Flex.
You can mail me on email@example.com
Feel free to follow me on: and Please check out my LinkedIn profile for more details.
Working as a Senior Web Technologist.
- lnkd.in/eAJQNrn 1 week ago
- Nice lines abt life: Luck decides whom u meet in life,, Your heart decides whom u want in life,, But god decides who should stay in ur life. 2 weeks ago
- @BJPDelhiState From AAP stite the page removed which have info about 9 criminal cases declares against Kejriwal. delhi.aamaadmiparty.org/Delhi-Election… 2 months ago
- @ndtv Kejriwal declares 9 criminal cases against him oneindia.com/new-delhi/alon… 2 months ago
- @aajtak : Kejriwal declares 9 criminal cases against him oneindia.com/new-delhi/alon… 2 months ago
- 86,927 Readers
- An Early View into the Next Generation of Adobe Dreamweaver CC
- First Look: Next Generation Flash Professional
- Design the Web with Edge Animate
- Code the Web Faster with Adobe Edge Code Preview
- Publishing Workflows for AIR for iOS
- Contributions to the Web Platform
- Getting Started with Brackets
- SMACSS: Project Organization
- SMACSS: Changing State with Pseudo-classes
- SMACSS: Depth of Applicability
- SMACSS: Naming Convention
- SMACSS: Categorizing CSS
- SMACSS: Introduction to a Scalable and Modular Architecture for CSS
- Flash Technology: Better Games, More Easily, For More People
- First fictional film lands in Valve's Steam store March 31, 2015Want to buy movies through Steam? Yeah, me neither. You can though, and I'll admit I've picked up a few documentaries in my Steam library over the years— Indie Game: The Movie, for one, and a copy of last year's VR-oriented film Zero Point. But today sees the release of the first fiction film on Steam, thanks to Devolver Digital. The film is t […]Hayden Dingman
- Nintendo says game over to Super Mario 64 on the web March 31, 2015Mario just got crushed, but this time it wasn't a barrel-throwing gorilla or an angry mushroom—instead, it was Nintendo that dealt the death blow. The video game maker recently issued a complaint notice against a website hosting an unlicensed recreation of a single level of Super Mario 64. Built by developer Roystan Ross, the demonstration game was a fa […]Ian Paul
- Watch out, Withings: Xiaomi's Smart Scale will cost just $16 March 31, 2015Chinese gadget maker Xiaomi is gunning for the connected fitness market with a dirt-cheap smart scale.The Mi Smart Scale will cost roughly $16 when it goes on sale in China. It tracks both weight and body mass index, and connects over Bluetooth to Xiaomi’s Mi Fit iOS and Android apps, so users can track their weight over time.The scale also has a built-in LE […]Jared Newman
- Cloudyn helps companies keep track of Microsoft Azure deployments March 31, 2015Israeli cloud monitoring company Cloudyn has added support for Azure, helping companies stay on top of their Microsoft deployments.One of the biggest challenges with large-scale public, private or hybrid cloud rollouts is monitoring usage and performance, to avoid bill shock or angry users. Offering to help companies manage such cloud deployments, Cloudyn la […]Mikael Ricknäs
- How to figure out if a website is down...or if it's just you March 31, 2015Internet access is a glorious thing—except for when it isn't. Sometimes it's an easy fix if you know how to solve Wi-Fi router problems, and other times the issue isn't so obvious, especially if it looks like your favorite site went down and took half the web with it.If you need to figure out if a particular site is up and running or if the pr […]Ian Paul
- AT&T brings gigabit Internet to Apple's home town, charges steep premium over cities where Google Fiber's available March 31, 2015AT&T promised to bring gigabit broadband to Silicon Valley, and more than seven months later it has finally delivered. The carrier recently announced U-Verse with GigaPower is now available in parts of Cupertino, California—albeit for a steep price premium compared to the cost of the GigaPower service in cities with gigabit Internet competition. GigaPow […]Ian Paul
- Lebanese cyberespionage campaign hits defense, telecom, media firms worldwide March 31, 2015For the past two years, a cyberespionage group that likely operates from Lebanon has hacked into hundreds of defense contractors, telecommunications operators, media groups and educational organizations from at least 10 countries.The still-active attack campaign was uncovered and analyzed recently by security researchers from Check Point Software Technologie […]Lucian Constantin
- Microsoft Surface 3 promises great battery life, costs just $499 and runs Windows 8.1 March 31, 2015What if you could buy a Surface tablet with a bit less horsepower and a slightly smaller display but longer battery life than the Surface Pro 3? And what if you could have all this for a lot less money? If your wallet is already open, let me tell you what you’re buying: the new Microsoft Surface 3—and it's powered by Windows 8.1. On Tuesday morning, Mic […]Mark Hachman
- LG teases April 28 reveal for leather-covered G4 flagship March 31, 2015LG Electronics is expected to introduce its next high-end smartphone on April 28, and has hinted that the back of the device will be covered in leather. In the light of the growing focus on looks at the recent Mobile World Congress, it wouldn’t be surprising if LG uses better materials for the successor to the G3, which is expected to be called the G4. The i […]Mikael Ricknäs
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Tuesday, March 31 March 31, 2015Silk Road investigators charged with stealing bitcoinVirtual evidence is no less tempting to a corrupt agent than cash or drugs found in a raid: Two former US federal agents face charges related to stealing hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of bitcoin in the course of investigating the Silk Road marketplace. A former DEA special agent, who worked underc […]IDG News Service staff