Thanks for showing interest to know more about me.
Bharat is an Adobe Flash, Flex and AIR developer, having more than Five years of RIA experience with the Flash platform. Bharat can combines creative ideas with his technical expertise in Flash, Flex, Flash Builder, ActionScript, Flash Media Server and other tools & technologies.
Bharat is an active, Flash Flex community member, blogger, community contributor and RIA enthusiast.
Bharat is an Adobe Certified Professional specialized in Adobe Flex.
You can mail me on email@example.com
Feel free to follow me on: and Please check out my LinkedIn profile for more details.
Working as a Senior Web Technologist.
- There are two kind of people in this world: Those who remember names; And those whose names are remembered. Choice is yours! 1 week ago
- RT @MirzaSania: Want to help the worst-affected children in #NepalEarthquake? Visit: bit.ly/istandwithnepal@to help @stc_india provide them… 2 weeks ago
- RT @rhiannoncwjones: You can help too! Donate to @SavetheChildren to support #Nepal earthquake relief. bit.ly/1GyXs0o 2 weeks ago
- RT @indiatvnews: #NepalDevastated: Indian Army’s ‘Operation Maitri’ reaches epicentre near Lamjung #Salute2IndianForces #IndiaTV http://t.c… 4 weeks ago
- RT @MSLearning: Level up your #Azure skills with this FREE #eBook: @Azure Machine Learning! Download it here: spr.ly/6018fWuE http:/… 1 month ago
- 87,145 Readers
- An Early View into the Next Generation of Adobe Dreamweaver CC
- First Look: Next Generation Flash Professional
- Design the Web with Edge Animate
- Code the Web Faster with Adobe Edge Code Preview
- Publishing Workflows for AIR for iOS
- Contributions to the Web Platform
- Getting Started with Brackets
- SMACSS: Project Organization
- SMACSS: Changing State with Pseudo-classes
- SMACSS: Depth of Applicability
- SMACSS: Naming Convention
- SMACSS: Categorizing CSS
- SMACSS: Introduction to a Scalable and Modular Architecture for CSS
- Flash Technology: Better Games, More Easily, For More People
- Like routers, most USB modems also vulnerable to drive-by hacking May 28, 2015The majority of 3G and 4G USB modems offered by mobile operators to their customers have vulnerabilities in their Web-based management interfaces that could be exploited remotely when users visit compromised websites.The flaws could allow attackers to steal or manipulate text messages, contacts, Wi-Fi settings or the DNS (Domain Name System) configuration of […]Lucian Constantin
- Live blog: Google I/O 2015 keynote May 28, 2015Google I/O is the biggest event of the year for fans of Google's products. From Android to Chrome, Maps to Search, the company's annual developer conference is the place to learn about what's new, and what's coming down the pike. All the biggest news drops during the keynote, starting at 9:30am on Thursday May 28. Google streams the keyno […]Greenbot Staff
- Wi-Fi chip maker Broadcom to be acquired in a $37-billion deal May 28, 2015Avago Technologies has agreed to buy Broadcom in a deal that will create a networking chip giant with a wide variety of products, including components for the burgeoning Internet of Things sector.It has offered US$37 billion for Broadcom, including $17 billion in cash and equity valued at approximately $20 billion, it said on Thursday. The combined company w […]Mikael Ricknäs
- GoPro's upcoming six camera mount is good news for rich VR fans May 28, 2015GoPro is developing a mount that can hold six of its cameras, a product aimed at the small but growing number of people who want to shoot video and photos for virtual reality headsets. On stage at the Code conference, CEO Nick Woodman introduced GoPro’s first Six-Camera Spherical Array, a ball-shaped mount for Hero4 cameras. The new array, slated to ship thi […]Mikael Ricknäs
- Swatch smartwatch to go on sale in two countries May 28, 2015Swatch, the Swiss watchmaker known for its colorful products, will launch its smartwatch in two countries, entering a crowded space that includes tech heavyweights Apple and Google.The watch will launch in Switzerland and another large country in next three months, Swatch CEO Nick Hayek said during a company meeting, the Wall Street Journal reported Thursday […]Fred O'Connor
- Project Tango tablet development kits on sale for $512 in Google Store May 28, 2015Google's Project Tango isn't a real product yet. It's a science project.Using advanced cameras, sensors, and processors, Project Tango aims to allow phones and tablets to record a 3D view of the world around them, and understand their precise location and orientation in it.Google announced a developer tablet powered by Nividia's Tegra K1 […]Jason Cross
- Lenovo aims at toppling rivals in the server market May 28, 2015Following its IBM x86 server business acquisition, Lenovo plans on attacking the enterprise hardware arena with low-cost products to undercut the competition.“We can give a better cost solution to enterprise companies,” said Lenovo Executive Vice President Gerry Smith in a press briefing in Beijing Thursday.The Chinese vendor is preparing to offer a wide ran […]Michael Kan
- Amazon massively expands free same-day Prime delivery in the U.S. May 28, 2015Amazon is dramatically expanding its same-day delivery service to cover millions of Americans. Called Prime Free Same-Day, the beefed up offering is now available in 14 of the country’s major metropolitan areas. The service covers more than one million items in Amazon’s store to let you get that GoPro camera or Kindle before bedtime. Amazon is also unifying […]Ian Paul
- How to watch the Google I/O 2015 keynote live May 28, 2015Update: The YouTube live stream is now live, and embedded below. Check our out Live Blog too!Google saves its biggest announcements of the year for its annual developer conference, Google I/O. It's where you'll hear all the latest about Android, Search, Chrome, Maps, and get a glimpse into Google's plans to dominate other markets. Whether it […]Jason Cross
- SwiftKey update brings Dashlane integration, revamped settings hub May 28, 2015The newest SwiftKey update puts all your passwords just a couple of taps away thanks to a partnership with Dashlane.The update to the popular predictive keyboard elevates several features previously available in SwiftKey Beta to the final build. The new version also reorganizes the settings in a new home called the Hub, switches up the default theme, and add […]Derek Walter