Thanks for showing interest to know more about me.
Bharat is an Adobe Flash, Flex and AIR developer, having more than Five years of RIA experience with the Flash platform. Bharat can combines creative ideas with his technical expertise in Flash, Flex, Flash Builder, ActionScript, Flash Media Server and other tools & technologies.
Bharat is an active, Flash Flex community member, blogger, community contributor and RIA enthusiast.
Bharat is an Adobe Certified Professional specialized in Adobe Flex.
You can mail me on email@example.com
Feel free to follow me on: and Please check out my LinkedIn profile for more details.
Working as a Senior Web Technologist.
- #UriAttack pakistan pm involved in terrorist activities worldwide. #KeralaWithNaMo #terrorstatepak #baluchistan_mange_aazadi 1 month ago
- RT @Ra_THORe: "Pakistanis ask leaders of Pakistan,they can't even take care of Pakistan's territory,then what are they talking of kashmir"… 1 month ago
- RT @BJP4India: There is one nation in Asia whose aim is this century does not become Asia's and is associated with terrorism: PM @narendram… 1 month ago
- RT @t_digesh: YEMO Printspace – A True Web-2-Print experience: lnkd.in/SvfE8q 1 month ago
- Directly or indirectly pakistan pm involved in terrorist attacks #UriAttack, 9/11 and many others in worldwide. #UNGA #TerrorStatePak 1 month ago
- 88,172 Readers
- An Early View into the Next Generation of Adobe Dreamweaver CC
- First Look: Next Generation Flash Professional
- Design the Web with Edge Animate
- Code the Web Faster with Adobe Edge Code Preview
- Publishing Workflows for AIR for iOS
- Contributions to the Web Platform
- Getting Started with Brackets
- SMACSS: Project Organization
- SMACSS: Changing State with Pseudo-classes
- SMACSS: Depth of Applicability
- SMACSS: Naming Convention
- SMACSS: Categorizing CSS
- SMACSS: Introduction to a Scalable and Modular Architecture for CSS
- Flash Technology: Better Games, More Easily, For More People
- Pennsylvania man sentenced to 18 months for celeb hacking October 28, 2016A Pennsylvania man was sentenced to 18 months in federal prison on charges of hacking the Google and Apple email accounts of over 100 people including celebrities, and getting access to nude videos and photographs of some people.The sentencing against Ryan Collins, 36, of Lancaster is the offshoot of a Department of Justice investigation into the online leak […]John Ribeiro
- Personal data of 550,000 Red Cross blood donors was breached October 28, 2016The Australian Red Cross said its blood donor service has found that registration information of 550,000 donors had been compromised, which the agency blamed on human error by a third-party contractor.The moot issue at this point, which may decide how the breach unfolds, is that nobody knows how many people have the data. The information from 2010 to 2016 wa […]John Ribeiro
- Malware from Friday's DDoS attack continues to harass in short bursts October 27, 2016It’s still unclear who pulled off Friday’s massive internet disruption, but the malware largely responsible for the cyber attack has since assaulted new targets—possibly including video gamers.Since last Friday, botnets created by the Mirai malware have been launching distributed denial-of-service attacks at seemingly random targets, in short bursts, accordi […]Michael Kan
- 7 technologies killed in Apple's new MacBook Pro October 27, 2016Apple’s never been shy about shaving off features in its quest for slimmer, faster computing. The new MacBook Pro lineup is no exception. Following in the footsteps of the radical 12-inch MacBook, the revamped MacBook Pro and its slick Touch Bar cull several old standbys from its design—and kill one of its siblings in the process. Here are seven technologies […]Brad Chacos
- 73% off TechMatte Air Vent Magnetic Universal Car Mount for Smartphones - Deal Alert October 27, 2016The MagGrip Vent Car Mount is a sturdy, cradle-less device holding system focused on simplicity. Pop it onto your car's air vent and magnets do all the work. Currently discounted to just $8 and averages 4.5 out of 5 stars on Amazon from over 7,000 people. Learn more, or buy it now, on Amazon.To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please cli […]DealPost Team
- Best color LED smart bulbs October 27, 2016Last updated October 27, 2016 to add our review of the color TP-Link Smart Wi-Fi LED Bulb model LB130. Smart color light bulbs—LED-based bulbs that can be controlled by a smartphone and “tuned” to emit any hue in the rainbow—are no longer a new idea. What is new is how far this technology has come since its advent just a few years ago. Color LED bulbs aren’t […]Christopher Null
- TP-Link Smart Wi-Fi LED Bulb LB130 review: An inexpensive color option October 27, 2016TP-Link has expanded its smart bulb offerings, which previously included only a series of dimmable and tunable white LED bulbs. The TP-Link LB130 is fully color-enabled, and like its white-only little brother, the LB120, it’s fully manageable via your Wi-Fi network. TP-Link is now one of only two vendors of significance producing Wi-Fi-connected, color-tunab […]Christopher Null
- Hands-on: The MacBook Pro's innovative Touch Bar will grab you October 27, 2016It’s thinner, lighter, and smaller all around, but the new MacBook Pro makes a big impression. The trackpad on the 15-inch version is downright ridiculous—twice as large as the trackpad on the previous generation—but I didn’t look down and say, “Holy cow, that is a seriously huge trackpad,” until I’d been using it for a couple of minutes. Because it’s really […]Susie Ochs
- Microsoft's offering $650 for Apple MacBooks, to put toward a Surface device October 27, 2016Apple’s new MacBook Pro lineup may offer a nifty new Touch Bar, but the screens are just the same ol', same ol'. For Mac users who were hoping for a more compelling upgrade, Microsoft is making an interesting offer: Trade in your old MacBook and get $650 toward a new, true touch-enabled Surface device. It's a canny move by Microsoft that highl […]Mark Hachman
- Apple's new TV app puts all the shows and movies you want to watch in one spot October 27, 2016For years, Apple has been trying to solve the biggest problem with television today: cable providers that sell expensive bundles of channels we’ll never watch. The fourth-generation Apple TV took a step toward making cord-cutting easier with an App Store and Siri remote, but at Thursday’s Mac event the Cupertino company introduced another solution: an app ca […]Caitlin McGarry