Thanks for showing interest to know more about me.
Bharat is an Adobe Flash, Flex and AIR developer, having more than Five years of RIA experience with the Flash platform. Bharat can combines creative ideas with his technical expertise in Flash, Flex, Flash Builder, ActionScript, Flash Media Server and other tools & technologies.
Bharat is an active, Flash Flex community member, blogger, community contributor and RIA enthusiast.
Bharat is an Adobe Certified Professional specialized in Adobe Flex.
You can mail me on email@example.com
Feel free to follow me on: and Please check out my LinkedIn profile for more details.
Working as a Senior Web Technologist.
- RT @i_am_parag: Facebook SDK ANE for Adobe Air mobile apps This extension is... flashdaily.net/post/127623326… #gaming #feedly 4 days ago
- RT @PMOIndia: PM @narendramodi's message to the people of Gujarat. youtube.com/watch?v=33ZLIL… 5 days ago
- RT @PMOIndia: Everyone must work together for development & it is through development that we can serve the people especially the poor: PM … 5 days ago
- RT @PMOIndia: Violence has never done good for anyone. PM @narendramodi in his message to the people of Gujarat youtube.com/watch?v=33ZLIL… 5 days ago
- RT @PMOIndia: It is my appeal to all of you- the only Mantra must be 'Shanti' : PM @narendramodi youtube.com/watch?v=33ZLIL… 5 days ago
- 87,331 Readers
- An Early View into the Next Generation of Adobe Dreamweaver CC
- First Look: Next Generation Flash Professional
- Design the Web with Edge Animate
- Code the Web Faster with Adobe Edge Code Preview
- Publishing Workflows for AIR for iOS
- Contributions to the Web Platform
- Getting Started with Brackets
- SMACSS: Project Organization
- SMACSS: Changing State with Pseudo-classes
- SMACSS: Depth of Applicability
- SMACSS: Naming Convention
- SMACSS: Categorizing CSS
- SMACSS: Introduction to a Scalable and Modular Architecture for CSS
- Flash Technology: Better Games, More Easily, For More People
- Report: New LG Nexus 5 to launch by end of September with Snapdragon 808 and 1080p display August 31, 2015A new Nexus 5 may be coming very soon.The latest rumor is courtesy of Android Police, which offers the first detailed specs and a potential launch window. Its info comes from a "trusted source" which is kept anonymous, though the site has a pretty good reputation with its crystal ball.According to the report, the LG-built phone (it may or may not b […]Derek Walter
- Sling TV's live television streaming lands on Amazon's Fire tablets August 31, 2015Sling TV may have suffered some hiccups during Fear the Walking Dead’s premiere last week, but they apparently weren’t severe enough to derail the streaming video service’s expansion plans. On Monday, Sling TV announced it’s bringing its selection of 20-plus live cable stations—including ESPN, CNN, A&E, and the Food Network—to Amazon’s Fire HD and HDX ta […]Brad Chacos
- Google Play Services 8.1 paves the way for Android Pay August 31, 2015The latest update to Google Play Services does some key prep work for the launch of Android Pay.Version 8.1 brings this feature and includes clues to other changes, according to an APK teardown by Android Police. Why this matters: A lot of new features and capabilities on Android roll out through Google Play Services. This gives Google the ability to roll ou […]Derek Walter
- Developers can now use Embarcadero's RAD Studio for Windows 10 apps August 31, 2015Embarcadero has updated its RAD Studio integrated development environment to help developers make the most of new features in Windows 10, now that the OS has been installed on more than 75 million devices.RAD Studio lets developers build C++ or Delphi applications and provides a way to quickly build graphical programs. The company claims over 3 million devel […]Joab Jackson
- Xbox One Elite bundle moves consoles closer to SSDs August 31, 2015While SSDs are the key to transforming your PC into a speed demon, game consoles have doggedly included spinning hard drives to keep costs down. No longer. Microsoft’s Xbox One Elite Bundle includes a hybrid drive to speed up game loading times. No, it’s not quite an SSD. But the new 1TB hybrid drive—consisting of a rotating hard drive and flash memory “cach […]Mark Hachman
- Report: Leaked Sony Xperia Z5 video shows off 4K screen August 31, 2015Sony may be charging ahead with packing in a ridiculous 4K resolution into one of its upcoming smartphones. A leaked video posted, and later disappearing from, French site Clubic (you can still find it on Xperia Blog) features a Sony marketing director describing a 5.5-inch Z5 Premium, with a 4K screen that crams in 800 pixels per inch with a 3840x2160 resol […]Derek Walter
- LG SmartThinQ sensor makes old appliances Internet-aware August 31, 2015In the race to bring Internet connectivity to every appliance in your house, LG is taking a shortcut with the SmartThinQ sensor. The circular device includes temperature and motion sensors, and sticks onto standard home appliances such as refrigerators and washing machines. The idea is to deliver basic status updates about those appliances over the Internet. […]Jared Newman
- Google makes Android Wear for iOS official, giving Apple Watch a bit more competition August 31, 2015Google finally announced iOS support for Android Wear on Monday, making good on a string of rumors that have persisted since the last major Wear update and reached a crescendo last week when Huawei outed iOS support on an accidental Amazon listing. iPhone owners won’t get the full Wear experience that Android users get (see details below), but their smartwat […]Jon Phillips
- Razer is almost ready to sell its intriguing Nabu fitness band August 31, 2015The Razer Nabu could be one of the most interesting fitness bands on the market if it actually manages to ship later this year. Much like a Fitbit Flex or Jawbone UP, the Razer Nabu is a slim wristband that counts steps, measures calorie burn, and tracks sleep. But unlike those wearables, the Nabu also includes a monochrome OLED display that shows a variety […]Jared Newman
- New update makes Amazon Echo more family-friendly August 31, 2015Amazon is continuing to beef up the capabilities of its Echo connected speaker, this time with an update that adds support for multiple accounts. As ZDNet notes, families can now say “Alexa, switch accounts” to cycle between the two adult account holders. This allows mom and dad to access their individual collections of Amazon music and audiobooks. Saying “A […]Jared Newman