Thanks for showing interest to know more about me.
Bharat is an Adobe Flash, Flex and AIR developer, having more than Five years of RIA experience with the Flash platform. Bharat can combines creative ideas with his technical expertise in Flash, Flex, Flash Builder, ActionScript, Flash Media Server and other tools & technologies.
Bharat is an active, Flash Flex community member, blogger, community contributor and RIA enthusiast.
Bharat is an Adobe Certified Professional specialized in Adobe Flex.
You can mail me on email@example.com
Feel free to follow me on: and Please check out my LinkedIn profile for more details.
Working as a Senior Web Technologist.
- Guru guides a disciple to his destined goal. Bow before him to seek his infinite blessings. #GuruPurnima Best wishes to all. 5 days ago
- Do you feel its the time for world to blacklist such countries which are supporting such nonsense terrorist activity ? #NiceAttack 1 week ago
- Sad 2 wake up 2 the bad news of the #NiceAttack! Heartbreaking! Prayers 4 the families of the victims. 1 week ago
- Be courteous and polite at all times but never be pushed around. Ensure that you are always treated with respect. #positivity #life #success 3 weeks ago
- @sureshpprabhu Sir, good work by Railway team. Happy with clean stations & good services as compare to past several years exp @RailMinIndia 3 weeks ago
- 88,051 Readers
- An Early View into the Next Generation of Adobe Dreamweaver CC
- First Look: Next Generation Flash Professional
- Design the Web with Edge Animate
- Code the Web Faster with Adobe Edge Code Preview
- Publishing Workflows for AIR for iOS
- Contributions to the Web Platform
- Getting Started with Brackets
- SMACSS: Project Organization
- SMACSS: Changing State with Pseudo-classes
- SMACSS: Depth of Applicability
- SMACSS: Naming Convention
- SMACSS: Categorizing CSS
- SMACSS: Introduction to a Scalable and Modular Architecture for CSS
- Flash Technology: Better Games, More Easily, For More People
- Cyanogen reportedly cuts jobs, may shift its focus toward apps July 24, 2016Cyanogen appears to be undergoing a major shakeup, according to reports from Android Police and Recode.Citing “multiple sources,” Android Police reported Friday that the company was “in the midst of laying off a significant portion of its workforce around the world.” According to Android Police’s sources, the company has laid off about 20 percent of its staf […]Nick Mediati
- 51% off Inflatable Lounge Bag Hammock Air Sofa and Pool Float - Deal Alert July 24, 2016This innovative "lounge" requires no external pump and is a suitable substitute for folding chairs, bean bags, hammocks, picnic blankets and pool floats. To inflate, simply unfold, scoop air into it, roll and buckle. Elastic loops allow you to anchor your lounger to solid ground in the windiest conditions. Currently averages 5 out of 5 stars on Ama […]DealPost Team
- SurveyMonkey: Pokémon Go popularity may have already peaked July 23, 2016Pokémon has absolutely taken over the mobile gaming scene since its release on July 6. But if new data from SurveyMonkey is any indication, the game’s popularity may already be waning.First, the good news for Nintendo and game developer Niantic: Pokémon Go is still a massive hit, with somewhere in the neighborhood of 21 or 22 million daily active users in th […]Nick Mediati
- More than half the world is still offline July 22, 2016While it may seem like half the world is chasing Pokemon right now, the other half is not even on the Internet.About 3.9 billion people, or 53 percent of the population, will still be offline at the end of this year, the International Telecommunication Union estimates. Even in Europe, the most connected region, 20.9 percent of all people aren’t online. In Af […]Stephen Lawson
- The Full Nerd Episode 5: Kaby Lake-X, the best new budget graphics card, and one honkin' hard drive July 22, 2016This week on The Full Nerd, Gordon Mah Ung, Brad Chacos, and Alaina Yee ponder Intel's future: Would the chip maker dare move to a single-socket world with Skylake-X and Kaby Lake-X? Brad also has the 411 on which budget video card you should buy right now.In Builders’ Corner, Gordon shows off Seagate’s new 10TB hard drive. Then he crunches the numbers […]Gordon Mah Ung, Brad Chacos, Alaina Yee
- This week in games: Dark Souls III player replaces all textures with a crab image, and more July 22, 2016You can tell we’re getting close to the fall, because each week this news roundup includes more and more trailers. But that’s just the fluff. I know you’re really here this week because someone replaced all the textures in Dark Souls III with an image of a crab. That’s the hard-hitting journalism you’ve come to expect, and here I am to deliver. Also this wee […]Hayden Dingman
- AMD mulls a CPU+GPU super-chip in a server reboot July 22, 2016AMD emerged as a serious threat to Intel in servers more than a decade ago, but after a series of missteps and bad chips, the company's server business is hanging on by a thread.Now, AMD is rebooting its server chip business with the upcoming Zen CPU, which will also be used in PCs. AMD is getting creative with Zen and considering merging the CPU with a […]Agam Shah
- This Tinder scam promises to verify your account, but actually sells porn July 22, 2016Tinder users beware. The popular dating app generally doesn’t verify most user accounts, but that hasn’t stopped spammers from pretending to offer the service.In recent weeks, automated bots masquerading as Tinder profiles have been telling real users to get “verified,” as part of a clever scam to sell them porn, security firm Symantec said on Thursday.The s […]Michael Kan
- Five to Try: Swiftmoji serves up the emoji you need, and Dots & Co is a very friendly puzzler July 22, 2016Stock up on new Android apps and games for the weekend.Andrew Hayward
- EU dual-use tech ban plan could classify smartphones as weapons July 22, 2016European Union plans to extend export controls on so-called "dual-use" technologies to include cyber-surveillance tools could put the brakes on sales of smartphones.Dual-use technologies are those that can serve civil or military purposes, and some countries impose restrictions on their sale because of fears that they could be used to abuse human r […]Peter Sayer