Adobe Flash Builder 4 Final Release
Its a great news for flash flex developers that Adobe Flash Builder 4 final released. Also Flex 4 SDK with completely new component and skinning architecture called Spark which support main motive for RIA applications and improved flex compiler performance and lots of other things.
According to developers prospective there are several new things like improved debugger support conditional breakpoints, watchpoints and expression evaluation, added code generation features and made it easier to test applications with network monitor and FlexUnit support.
You can get the exciting updates for the Spark from here by Deepa.
If you are just getting started with Flex then there is an TestDrive nice option to speed up on Flex.
So friends enjoy RIA…
Working as a Senior Web Technologist.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- 86,933 Readers
- An Early View into the Next Generation of Adobe Dreamweaver CC
- First Look: Next Generation Flash Professional
- Design the Web with Edge Animate
- Code the Web Faster with Adobe Edge Code Preview
- Publishing Workflows for AIR for iOS
- Contributions to the Web Platform
- Getting Started with Brackets
- SMACSS: Project Organization
- SMACSS: Changing State with Pseudo-classes
- SMACSS: Depth of Applicability
- SMACSS: Naming Convention
- SMACSS: Categorizing CSS
- SMACSS: Introduction to a Scalable and Modular Architecture for CSS
- Flash Technology: Better Games, More Easily, For More People
- April Fools, Android Style: See how Google, Motorola, and T-Mobile are pulling your leg today April 1, 2015April Fools Day is big business in the tech world. Companies devote a considerable amount of lost productivity to one-upping each other with the best gag.We’ve rounded up some of the most clever pranks and fake products for you here, which hopefully will make you chuckle a bit, before you realize the week’s only halfway over.Samsung Galaxy Blade Edge Samsung […]Derek Walter
- Chef serves up devops for the enterprise April 1, 2015If every business is now a software business, as the saying goes, then many companies might benefit by automating their routines for creating and updating the software that keeps them in business.A new product from the open source configuration management software provider Chef, called Chef Delivery, is designed to create automated workflows around enterpris […]Joab Jackson
- ARM fades from Windows PCs and tablets, but grows in Chromebooks April 1, 2015You win some, you lose some. Microsoft this week dropped support for ARM processors from its Surface tablets with the Surface 3, but adoption of the chip architecture in Chromebooks is growing.Chromebooks from little-known companies HiSense and Haier went on sale this week for US$149, and come with an ARM-based chip made by Rockchip. These are the least expe […]Agam Shah
- Over 100,000 devices can be used to amplify DDoS attacks via multicast DNS April 1, 2015Over 100,000 devices have a misconfigured service called multicast DNS that accepts requests from the Internet and can potentially be abused to amplify distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) attacks.The multicast Domain Name System (mDNS) is a protocol that allows devices on a local network to discover each other and their services. It is used both by PCs and […]Lucian Constantin
- Google cracks down on ad-injecting Chrome extensions April 1, 2015Google has identified and disabled 192 Chrome browser extensions that injected rogue ads into Web pages opened by users without being upfront about it. The company will scan for similar policy violations in future.The action followed a study that the company conducted together with researchers from University of California Berkeley and which found that more […]Lucian Constantin
- Acer to bring Chrome OS to an all-in-one PC, as vendors experiment April 1, 2015Desktop devices running Chrome OS haven’t exactly found much traction, but that hasn’t stopped Acer from developing an all-in-one PC built for the Google operating system.On Wednesday, Acer announced its upcoming Chromebase device, just after Google and its partners unveiled a range of new Chrome-related products slated to launch soon.Acer’s Chromebase is se […]Michael Kan
- Oracle bolsters Marketing Cloud to show CMOs the big picture April 1, 2015It’s a common theme that spans functional areas within the organization: data remains stuck in silos, making it all but impossible for decision-makers to get a glimpse at the big picture. Zeroing in on marketers’ experience of this problem, Oracle on Wednesday rolled out several enhancements to its Marketing Cloud designed to help companies develop a more ho […]Katherine Noyes
- Obama authorizes sanctions against hackers April 1, 2015U.S. President Barack Obama has signed an executive order authorizing the U.S. government to impose sanctions on people, organizations and governments that partake in “malicious cyber-enabled activities” that harm the country.“The same technologies that help keep our military strong are used by hackers in China and Russia to target our defense contractors an […]Fred O'Connor
- AWS targets interrupted sessions with virtual desktops upgrade April 1, 2015Amazon Web Services has made its WorkSpaces virtual desktops less annoying to use with a feature that resumes the previous session after it detects an interruption.Today, if users close a laptop lid or lose the network connection, their session will be interrupted and they may be disconnected and have to log back in. But thanks to the auto session resume fea […]Mikael Ricknäs
- Flickr lets photographers set their work free with Public Domain, CC0 tags April 1, 2015Because not every picture needs to turn a profit, Flickr is making it easier for photographers to distribute their work with no strings attached.This week, the photo sharing site added public domain and Creative Commons 0 as possible image designations. With these licensing options, photographers can make clear that anyone can copy, modify, and distribute th […]Jared Newman