Adobe Flash Builder 4 Final Release
Its a great news for flash flex developers that Adobe Flash Builder 4 final released. Also Flex 4 SDK with completely new component and skinning architecture called Spark which support main motive for RIA applications and improved flex compiler performance and lots of other things.
According to developers prospective there are several new things like improved debugger support conditional breakpoints, watchpoints and expression evaluation, added code generation features and made it easier to test applications with network monitor and FlexUnit support.
You can get the exciting updates for the Spark from here by Deepa.
If you are just getting started with Flex then there is an TestDrive nice option to speed up on Flex.
So friends enjoy RIA…
Working as a Senior Web Technologist.
- Enjoy learning bit.ly/1QJXaMh Orchard CMS :) 1 week ago
- RT @ElkNews: Here’s How Mark Zuckerberg Explains Virtual Reality: Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg laid out his vision ... http://t.co/tYznnYha… 2 weeks ago
- RT @MSLearning: Get must-know tips for passing Exam 70-483: Programming in C# from Microsoft’s @GeekTrainer: spr.ly/6010B6nFK http://… 2 weeks ago
- Fireside Chat With Facebook Founder and CEO Mark Zuckerberg: Check out this great video I am watching over at @aolon aol.it/1EVKOev 2 weeks ago
- There are two kind of people in this world: Those who remember names; And those whose names are remembered. Choice is yours! 1 month ago
- 87,216 Readers
- An Early View into the Next Generation of Adobe Dreamweaver CC
- First Look: Next Generation Flash Professional
- Design the Web with Edge Animate
- Code the Web Faster with Adobe Edge Code Preview
- Publishing Workflows for AIR for iOS
- Contributions to the Web Platform
- Getting Started with Brackets
- SMACSS: Project Organization
- SMACSS: Changing State with Pseudo-classes
- SMACSS: Depth of Applicability
- SMACSS: Naming Convention
- SMACSS: Categorizing CSS
- SMACSS: Introduction to a Scalable and Modular Architecture for CSS
- Flash Technology: Better Games, More Easily, For More People
- Samsung faces lawsuit in China over bloatware on phones July 3, 2015A consumer protection group in China is suing Samsung Electronics and a Chinese vendor for placing too many preinstalled apps on phones, and is demanding that the whole smartphone industry eschew bloatware. On Thursday, the Shanghai Consumer Council said it filed public interest lawsuits against Samsung and Oppo for not only placing so much bloatware on thei […]Michael Kan
- This week in games: Star Citizen is selling a $400 ship, Battlezone is back, and more July 3, 2015Short week! We’re all off Friday because it takes an entire day to stock up on enough beer and meat for this weekend’s July 4 barbecues. However, video game news keeps a-rockin’ because…well, actually there’s not that much news this week either. Because it’s July. Star Citizen announced its latest way to squander your kid’s college fund though, and did you k […]Hayden Dingman
- Uber throws in the towel in battle with French taxi drivers July 3, 2015Uber Technologies is suspending its UberPop service in France, after a bitter fight with taxi drivers who say the service breaks the law.The company plans to remove access to UberPop from its mobile app in France from 8 p.m. local time Friday, it said in a blog post.UberPop allows passengers to hail rides from unlicensed drivers and is similar to the Uber X […]Peter Sayer
- Android phone vendors should improve update policies, consumer organization says July 3, 2015Too many Android phones are running old software with security flaws, according to Dutch consumer association Consumentenbond, which wants manufacturers to update their phones’ software more often, and for longer.The association tested 171 Android smartphones that it had acquired over the last two years, applying the latest software update provided by the ma […]Loek Essers and Peter Sayer
- Five smartphones to look forward to July 3, 2015If you’re planning to buy a new smartphone this year, but haven’t bought one yet it might be better to wait a bit longer: Apple, Samsung Electronics and OnePlus are all expected to launch new models in the next couple of months.Here are some of the models you should see during the second half of the year:OnePlus 2While most of the products on this list (and […]Mikael Ricknäs
- Ad fraud Trojan updates Flash Player so that other malware can't get in July 3, 2015Someone call the malware antitrust commission: Recent versions of the Kovter ad fraud Trojan, which infects computers through Web-based exploits, close the door after themselves by updating Flash Player to the latest version.The new and somewhat surprising behavior was recently observed by a malware researcher known online as Kafeine, who specializes in trac […]Lucian Constantin
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Friday, July 3 July 3, 2015Windows 10 is close to finished after third build in under a weekMicrosoft has released three more preview builds of Windows 10 in under a week, cranking up the pace as the final release date, July 29, approaches. PC World tested the latest build and pronounced it close to finished.Intel reshuffles leadership as president quitsRenée James is quitting as pres […]IDG News Service staff
- How to keep track of Beats 1 playlists even when you're not "tuned in" July 3, 2015The music streaming revolution has arrived in the form of Apple Music—or so say the reviewers anyway. Services like Rhapsody, Rdio, and Spotify have been around for a while, but Apple Music’s features are getting a lot people excited. Alongside Apple Music’s new streaming service is Beats 1, a live streaming 24/7 radio station with DJs from around the world. […]Ian Paul
- Large Reddit sections go dark after exit of popular staffer responsible for AMAs July 3, 2015The exit of a key Reddit staffer, who apparently played an important role in the bustling AMA (Ask Me Anything) question-and-answer section, has created an uproar on the online discussion website.Many large communities, or subreddits in the parlance of the site, have been set to private, allowing only moderators or approved submitters to view the contents.An […]John Ribeiro
- Cisco leaves key to all its Unified CDM systems under doormat July 3, 2015Cisco Systems recently realized that its Unified Communications Domain Manager (Unified CDM) software contains a default privileged account with a static password that cannot be changed, exposing the platform to hacking by remote attackers.The Cisco Unified CDM is part of the Cisco Hosted Collaboration System and provides automation and administrative functi […]Lucian Constantin