Adobe Flash Builder 4 Final Release
Its a great news for flash flex developers that Adobe Flash Builder 4 final released. Also Flex 4 SDK with completely new component and skinning architecture called Spark which support main motive for RIA applications and improved flex compiler performance and lots of other things.
According to developers prospective there are several new things like improved debugger support conditional breakpoints, watchpoints and expression evaluation, added code generation features and made it easier to test applications with network monitor and FlexUnit support.
You can get the exciting updates for the Spark from here by Deepa.
If you are just getting started with Flex then there is an TestDrive nice option to speed up on Flex.
So friends enjoy RIA…
Working as a Senior Web Technologist.
- Guru guides a disciple to his destined goal. Bow before him to seek his infinite blessings. #GuruPurnima Best wishes to all. 1 week ago
- Do you feel its the time for world to blacklist such countries which are supporting such nonsense terrorist activity ? #NiceAttack 1 week ago
- Sad 2 wake up 2 the bad news of the #NiceAttack! Heartbreaking! Prayers 4 the families of the victims. 1 week ago
- Be courteous and polite at all times but never be pushed around. Ensure that you are always treated with respect. #positivity #life #success 3 weeks ago
- @sureshpprabhu Sir, good work by Railway team. Happy with clean stations & good services as compare to past several years exp @RailMinIndia 4 weeks ago
- 88,063 Readers
- An Early View into the Next Generation of Adobe Dreamweaver CC
- First Look: Next Generation Flash Professional
- Design the Web with Edge Animate
- Code the Web Faster with Adobe Edge Code Preview
- Publishing Workflows for AIR for iOS
- Contributions to the Web Platform
- Getting Started with Brackets
- SMACSS: Project Organization
- SMACSS: Changing State with Pseudo-classes
- SMACSS: Depth of Applicability
- SMACSS: Naming Convention
- SMACSS: Categorizing CSS
- SMACSS: Introduction to a Scalable and Modular Architecture for CSS
- Flash Technology: Better Games, More Easily, For More People
- How to take control of your Android notifications July 27, 2016It’s time to reign in how often your phone pesters you.Derek Walter
- Windows 10's free upgrade deadline will stretch into July 30, thanks to time zones July 27, 2016Windows 10’s free upgrade deadline officially ends July 29. When we checked on the exact time with Microsoft, however, we learned that some lucky procrastinators will get extra hours to upgrade, thanks to international time zones. Here are the details. The official deadline for the free upgrade is 11:59 p.m. UTC-10 on Friday, July 29. Time nerds know that UT […]Melissa Riofrio
- Phone hacking: What the FBI won't reveal could hurt users, experts argue July 27, 2016WASHINGTON—We already know that law enforcement agencies can hack our phones. But we don’t know what they find, how they find it, or even who helps them discover the information. Top cybersecurity experts and lawmakers argued about how much should be revealed at a July 11 meeting of the Congressional Internet Caucus.“Government hacking has already happened. […]Xuanyan Ouyang
- Xiaomi gets into laptops with Mi Notebook Air July 27, 2016China’s Xiaomi has entered the laptop market with new, lightweight notebooks that run Microsoft’s Windows 10.The company, which has been getting into new markets including air-purifiers and drones, introduced on Wednesday its Mi Notebook Air, at prices ranging from RMB 3499, or around US$524, for the 12.5-inch model with the larger, flagship model at RMB 4,9 […]John Ribeiro
- Oppo PM-2 planar magnetic headphones review: As exquisite as they are expensive July 27, 2016The Oppo PM-2 are all-around spectacular headphones, as well they should be considering their $699 price tag. These cans deliver an uncolored, neutral, and engaging musical presentation with an uncanny knack of revealing the finest details from just about any musical source. While you can drive them with a smartphone, you’ll be duly rewarded by pairing the P […]Theo Nicolakis
- What Microsoft is taking away from Windows 10 in the Anniversary Update July 27, 2016The Windows 10 Anniversary Update is full of great new features like a more powerful Cortana, deeper integration with mobile devices, and new inking features designed to make the stylus cool again. But as with any new version of Windows, the Anniversary Update also removes a few features and functionality that some of you might miss.Amid all the excitement o […]Ian Paul
- Qualcomm agrees to pay $19.5M to settle charges of bias against women July 27, 2016Qualcomm has agreed to pay US$19.5 million to settle a gender discrimination class action lawsuit that alleged that women at the company get lower pay and have lesser chances of promotion under its current programs.The settlement on behalf of a class of about 3,290 female employees was reached before suit was filed, but still requires the filing of a class c […]John Ribeiro
- New Pokémon Go maps show you where to catch 'em all July 27, 2016If you’ve been wondering how to find Pikachu, Scyther, Electabuzz, or any other rare Pokémon, you might not have to wait much longer: new crowdsourced Pokémon Go maps are teaching players how to find Pokémon in Pokémon Go.But the best Pokémon Go map doesn’t use crowdsourcing at all: it pulls directly from the data that developer Niantic sends to the Pokémon […]Mark Hachman
- You can't turn off Cortana in the Windows 10 Anniversary Update July 26, 2016Microsoft made an interesting decision with Windows 10’s Anniversary Update, which is now in its final stages of development before it rolls out on August 2.Cortana, the personal digital assistant that replaced Windows 10’s search function and taps into Bing’s servers to answer your queries with contextual awareness, no longer has an off switch. Cortana’s se […]Ian Paul
- In light of increased cyberattacks, White House sets defense plan with FBI in charge July 26, 2016Faced with increasingly troubling attacks on its cyber infrastructure, the United States has outlined new measures intended to help it respond more effectively to attacks that might compromise public safety or its national security interests.On Tuesday, President Obama approved a directive that lays out how federal agencies will respond to “significant cyber […]Michael Kan