Adobe Flash Builder 4 Final Release
Its a great news for flash flex developers that Adobe Flash Builder 4 final released. Also Flex 4 SDK with completely new component and skinning architecture called Spark which support main motive for RIA applications and improved flex compiler performance and lots of other things.
According to developers prospective there are several new things like improved debugger support conditional breakpoints, watchpoints and expression evaluation, added code generation features and made it easier to test applications with network monitor and FlexUnit support.
You can get the exciting updates for the Spark from here by Deepa.
If you are just getting started with Flex then there is an TestDrive nice option to speed up on Flex.
So friends enjoy RIA…
Working as a Senior Web Technologist.
- There are two kind of people in this world: Those who remember names; And those whose names are remembered. Choice is yours! 1 week ago
- RT @MirzaSania: Want to help the worst-affected children in #NepalEarthquake? Visit: bit.ly/istandwithnepal@to help @stc_india provide them… 2 weeks ago
- RT @rhiannoncwjones: You can help too! Donate to @SavetheChildren to support #Nepal earthquake relief. bit.ly/1GyXs0o 2 weeks ago
- RT @indiatvnews: #NepalDevastated: Indian Army’s ‘Operation Maitri’ reaches epicentre near Lamjung #Salute2IndianForces #IndiaTV http://t.c… 3 weeks ago
- RT @MSLearning: Level up your #Azure skills with this FREE #eBook: @Azure Machine Learning! Download it here: spr.ly/6018fWuE http:/… 1 month ago
- 87,138 Readers
- An Early View into the Next Generation of Adobe Dreamweaver CC
- First Look: Next Generation Flash Professional
- Design the Web with Edge Animate
- Code the Web Faster with Adobe Edge Code Preview
- Publishing Workflows for AIR for iOS
- Contributions to the Web Platform
- Getting Started with Brackets
- SMACSS: Project Organization
- SMACSS: Changing State with Pseudo-classes
- SMACSS: Depth of Applicability
- SMACSS: Naming Convention
- SMACSS: Categorizing CSS
- SMACSS: Introduction to a Scalable and Modular Architecture for CSS
- Flash Technology: Better Games, More Easily, For More People
- Rubrik adds $41m in funding, releases backup appliance May 27, 2015When a startup’s $10 million in funding is followed two months later by a further $41 million, it’s safe to say they’re tapping into a trend. In the case of Rubrik, that trend is enterprise data management.Promising an all-in-one approach to enterprise backup and recovery, Rubrik announced its Converged Data Management platform in late March along with its i […]Katherine Noyes
- At Google I/O, Android may push deeper into the home May 27, 2015Android, already the most widely used operating system in smartphones, could soon find its way into refrigerators, door locks and all manner of other “smart” appliances around the home.The OS will be in the spotlight at Google’s massive I/O conference in San Francisco later this week. As well as pushing into home appliances, it could also be extended to play […]Zach Miners
- Microsoft partners with 20 more Android tablet makers to pre-load Office apps May 27, 2015Microsoft apps will soon come pre-installed on more Android devices thanks to 20 new partnerships the company has forged with tablet makers around the world. The group of global and regional partners, which includes LG, Sony, Haier and Wortmann, will pre-install Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, OneDrive and Skype on devices in the near future.Beyond that, i […]Blair Hanley Frank
- Oculus acquires image recognition startup Surreal Vision May 26, 2015Virtual reality headset maker Oculus VR has acquired Surreal Vision, a company developing image recognition technology that can recreate scenes from real life inside simulated 3D environments.The technology could help Oculus to create more varied and realistic virtual environments as the Facebook-owned company prepares to launch its flagship consumer device, […]Zach Miners
- Thieves stole data on 100,000 taxpayers through IRS app May 26, 2015Criminals stole sensitive information about roughly 100,000 taxpayers through the Internal Revenue Service’s “Get Transcript” application, a major data breach at the U.S.’s national tax agency.The thieves first stole information including Social Security details, dates of birth and street addresses from an outside, non-IRS source, the government agency said […]Katherine Noyes
- Power problems disrupt Africa's telecom sector May 26, 2015Rampant power outages are hitting Africa’s telecom sector hard, and are likely to cause aftershocks in related industries.Southern African Development Community (SADC) and West African countries including Zambia, Nigeria, South Africa, and Malawi face an increasing number of power shortages, affecting the ability of businesses to run base stations, data cent […]Michael Malakata
- Reminder: The Witcher 3's free DLC lands every week through July May 26, 2015I don’t think anybody on the face of the planet would say, “The Witcher 3 just isn’t big enough or long enough.” And yet here’s your reminder that CD Projekt is adding even more content to the game—not just in the form of two paid expansions, but sixteen smaller pieces of free downloadable content. Yes, free. Like, the price of air. Or that lunch that wasn’t […]Hayden Dingman
- Facebook adds restaurant reviews from actual food critics May 26, 2015In this post-Yelp era, everyone’s become a food critic. But now Facebook is looking to showcase reviews from people who actually get paid to eat for a living, above the crowdsourced noise. On Tuesday, The Verge first reported that thousands of restaurants will start integrating reviews from actual food critics on their mobile Facebook Pages. Facebook has par […]Oscar Raymundo
- Private, insulting tweet gets Italian senator sued May 26, 2015A right-wing senator stands to make legal history in Italy when he becomes the first person to be prosecuted for insulting another person on Twitter.Maurizio Gasparri, a senator with Silvio Berlusconi’s conservative Forza Italia party, is well known for his polemical verve and has earned the title of “cyber-bully” for his vigorous use of social media.In Augu […]Philip Willan
- Researchers claim to boost cell-phone battery life with radio signals May 26, 2015Cell phones are constantly transmitting radio signals, whose energy can also be used to boost the battery life of mobile devices.Researchers at Ohio State University have developed circuitry that converts radio signals from a handset into energy, which is then fed back to the device’s battery. The researchers say the technology can increase the battery life […]Agam Shah