Adobe Flash Builder 4 Final Release
Its a great news for flash flex developers that Adobe Flash Builder 4 final released. Also Flex 4 SDK with completely new component and skinning architecture called Spark which support main motive for RIA applications and improved flex compiler performance and lots of other things.
According to developers prospective there are several new things like improved debugger support conditional breakpoints, watchpoints and expression evaluation, added code generation features and made it easier to test applications with network monitor and FlexUnit support.
You can get the exciting updates for the Spark from here by Deepa.
If you are just getting started with Flex then there is an TestDrive nice option to speed up on Flex.
So friends enjoy RIA…
Working as a Senior Web Technologist.
- #UriAttack pakistan pm involved in terrorist activities worldwide. #KeralaWithNaMo #terrorstatepak #baluchistan_mange_aazadi 1 month ago
- RT @Ra_THORe: "Pakistanis ask leaders of Pakistan,they can't even take care of Pakistan's territory,then what are they talking of kashmir"… 1 month ago
- RT @BJP4India: There is one nation in Asia whose aim is this century does not become Asia's and is associated with terrorism: PM @narendram… 1 month ago
- RT @t_digesh: YEMO Printspace – A True Web-2-Print experience: lnkd.in/SvfE8q 1 month ago
- Directly or indirectly pakistan pm involved in terrorist attacks #UriAttack, 9/11 and many others in worldwide. #UNGA #TerrorStatePak 1 month ago
- 88,169 Readers
- An Early View into the Next Generation of Adobe Dreamweaver CC
- First Look: Next Generation Flash Professional
- Design the Web with Edge Animate
- Code the Web Faster with Adobe Edge Code Preview
- Publishing Workflows for AIR for iOS
- Contributions to the Web Platform
- Getting Started with Brackets
- SMACSS: Project Organization
- SMACSS: Changing State with Pseudo-classes
- SMACSS: Depth of Applicability
- SMACSS: Naming Convention
- SMACSS: Categorizing CSS
- SMACSS: Introduction to a Scalable and Modular Architecture for CSS
- Flash Technology: Better Games, More Easily, For More People
- Logitech to release an Alexa skill for its Harmony Hub-based universal remote controls October 25, 2016Own an Echo and a Logitech Harmony Hub-based universal remote? You can now control your entertainment system with voice commands.Michael Brown
- US transport agency guidance on vehicle cybersecurity irks lawmakers October 25, 2016Guidance from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration for improving motor vehicle cybersecurity has attracted criticism from lawmakers who said that mandatory security standards were required.“This new cybersecurity guidance from the Department of Transportation is like giving a take-home exam on the honor code to failing students,” said Senators […]John Ribeiro
- Twitter said to plan 300 more job cuts this week October 25, 2016Twitter may trim its staff again by about 300 people or 8 percent of its workforce, as the company tries to cut costs in trying times.The widespread job cuts could come before the company releases its third-quarter earnings on Thursday, according to Bloomberg, which cited people familiar with the matter. It cautioned that the precise number of jobs affected […]John Ribeiro
- Lyft customers face potential hack from recycled phone numbers October 25, 2016Giving up an old cell phone number for a new one may seem harmless. But for Lyft customers, it can potentially expose their accounts to complete strangers.That's what happened to Lara Miller, a media relations specialist living in California. Earlier this month, she discovered two credit card charges made in Las Vegas, over 400 miles away."I though […]Michael Kan
- For cordless VR and more, WiGig may be worth the wait October 25, 2016The stars are finally aligned for WiGig, an ultra-fast, short-range wireless network that took a long time to become a reality.On Monday, the Wi-Fi Alliance launched a certification process for WiGig products, which will go as fast as 8Gbps (bits per second) and could include virtual-reality headsets and high-speed office Wi-Fi zones.The technology was annou […]Stephen Lawson
- Not robocop, but robojudge? AI learns to rule in human rights cases October 24, 2016An artificial intelligence system designed to predict the outcomes of cases at the European Court of Human Rights would side with the human judges 79 percent of the time. Researchers at University College London and the University of Sheffield in the U.K., and the University of Pennsylvania in the U.S., described the system in a paper published Monday by the […]Peter Sayer
- These are the new Emoji in the Android Nougat 7.1 update October 24, 2016The world of emojis on Android 7.1 is even more diverse, as Google is fully embracing the options available in the Unicode 9 update.There are a number of different male and female professions, which may add a little spark next time you want to tell someone what it is you do for a living. Examples include artist, astronaut, judge, firefighter, scientist, stud […]Jason Cross
- Physical RAM attack can root Android and possibly other devices October 24, 2016Researchers have devised a new way to compromise Android devices without exploiting any software vulnerabilities and instead taking advantage of a physical design weakness in RAM chips. The attack technique could also affect other ARM and x86-based devices and computers. The attack stems from the push over the past decade to pack more DRAM (dynamic random-ac […]Lucian Constantin
- 66% off KMASHI 15000mAh External Battery Power Bank - Deal Alert October 24, 2016KMASHI's 15,000mAh power bank can charge any 2 smartphones, tablets or USB devices simultaneously at high speed, and several times over without needing to be recharged. It currently averages 4 out of 5 stars on Amazon from over 7,700 customers (read reviews). With the current 66% discount you can buy it on Amazon for just $17. See it now on Amazon.To re […]DealPost Team
- Chinese firm recalls camera products linked to massive DDOS attack October 24, 2016A Chinese electronics component maker is recalling 4.3 million internet-connected camera products from the U.S. market amid claims they may have played a role in Friday's massive internet disruption.On Monday, Hangzhou Xiongmai Technology said it was recalling earlier models of four kinds of cameras due to a security vulnerability that can make them eas […]Michael Kan