Adobe Flash Builder 4 Final Release
Its a great news for flash flex developers that Adobe Flash Builder 4 final released. Also Flex 4 SDK with completely new component and skinning architecture called Spark which support main motive for RIA applications and improved flex compiler performance and lots of other things.
According to developers prospective there are several new things like improved debugger support conditional breakpoints, watchpoints and expression evaluation, added code generation features and made it easier to test applications with network monitor and FlexUnit support.
You can get the exciting updates for the Spark from here by Deepa.
If you are just getting started with Flex then there is an TestDrive nice option to speed up on Flex.
So friends enjoy RIA…
Working as a Senior Web Technologist.
- @BJPDelhiState From AAP stite the page removed which have info about 9 criminal cases declares against Kejriwal. delhi.aamaadmiparty.org/Delhi-Election… 1 month ago
- @ndtv Kejriwal declares 9 criminal cases against him oneindia.com/new-delhi/alon… 1 month ago
- @aajtak : Kejriwal declares 9 criminal cases against him oneindia.com/new-delhi/alon… 1 month ago
- Strongly condemn the terrorist attack in school. Is there any possibility that we all have one religion that is called humanity? #Peshawar 2 months ago
- RT @narendramodi: It is a senseless act of unspeakable brutality that has claimed lives of the most innocent of human beings - young childr… 2 months ago
- 86,842 Readers
- An Early View into the Next Generation of Adobe Dreamweaver CC
- First Look: Next Generation Flash Professional
- Design the Web with Edge Animate
- Code the Web Faster with Adobe Edge Code Preview
- Publishing Workflows for AIR for iOS
- Contributions to the Web Platform
- Getting Started with Brackets
- SMACSS: Project Organization
- SMACSS: Changing State with Pseudo-classes
- SMACSS: Depth of Applicability
- SMACSS: Naming Convention
- SMACSS: Categorizing CSS
- SMACSS: Introduction to a Scalable and Modular Architecture for CSS
- Flash Technology: Better Games, More Easily, For More People
- Two indicted for stealing 1 billion email addresses in historic breach March 6, 2015Two Vietnamese men have been indicted, with one pleading guilty, for hacking into eight U.S. email service providers and stealing 1 billion email addresses and other confidential information, resulting in what’s believed to be the largest data breach in U.S. history, the U.S. Department of Justice announced.The attacks, running from February 2009 to June 201 […]Grant Gross
- Mantle is a Vulkan: AMD's dead graphics API rises from the ashes in OpenGL's successor March 6, 2015AMD’s Mantle 1.0 is indeed dead, but like a Jedi, it looks to have risen in the form of the Kronos Group’s new open standard, cross-platform Vulkan API (but without Obi Wan's weird blue glow).As I covered here, when AMD officials began to publicly urge developers to steer away from its Mantle API in favor of DirectX12 and the next iteration of OpenGL ca […]Gordon Mah Ung
- Samsung to dial back blistering pace of smartwatch releases March 6, 2015After debuting no fewer than six new watches in the last year, Samsung is hitting the pause button on new releases, according to a Wall Street Journal report. Not coincidentally, it’s doing so at the same time as a certain Cupertino company launches its own smartwatch. (Our sister site Macworld will live blog the Apple Watch unveiling Monday.) In the intervi […]Derek Walter
- Samsung's high-tech doghouse has an automated feeder, tablet TV, and hot tub March 6, 2015With so many companies building smart homes for humans, it's about time someone thought of the pets.As part of the Crufts dog show happening this week, Samsung has put together a “dream doghouse.” While it's not quite as advanced as some of the connected-home tech you can buy for yourself, it does include an automated feeder and a wall-mounted Gala […]Jared Newman
- PC gamers won't pay to play Xbox Live games online, and console owners are FURIOUS March 6, 2015My Twitter mentions are an apocalyptic wasteland this morning thanks to one Major Nelson and the wrath of hundreds of angry console users. Here's what happened. On Wednesday, Xbox head Phil Spencer gave a talk about how Microsoft wants to bring the PC and Xbox platforms closer together. This included some references to the company's latest attempts […]Hayden Dingman
- Galaxy Note, HTC One variants land Lollipop in this week's Android update roundup March 6, 2015Waiting is never easy, but at least more of the top flagship phones are finally getting their taste of the latest version of Android.Derek Walter
- Cinder Sensing Cooker uses rocket science to prepare smarter meals March 6, 2015Cooking a delectable meal doesn’t have to be rocket science, but the 1800-watt Cinder Sensing Cooker does draw upon several techniques traditionally used in spacecraft design. That’s a bit of a hyperbole from its developer, but we’ll gladly excuse extravagant descriptors if Cinder can deliver on its promise of no-fuss restaurant-quality meals at home.Cinder […]Paul Lilly
- Five takeaways for CIOs from this year's MWC March 6, 2015A broad range of companies at Mobile World Congress this week have teamed up to improve smartphone security and offer better software integration for Internet-of-things deployments.The conference in Barcelona covered a wide range of topics, but for enterprises the most important issues were IoT and how enterprise resources can be made available on smartphone […]Mikael Ricknäs
- uTorrent quietly installs a cryptocurrency miner on users' computers March 6, 2015The popular BitTorrent client uTorrent is facing a backlash after trying to turn a buck through cryptocurrency mining.On Thursday, users started reporting that uTorrent had silently installed cryptocurrency software from Epic Scale as part of version 3.4.2 build 28913. Once installed, Epic Scale uses some of the computer's spare processing power to gene […]Jared Newman
- Apple’s new streaming music service reportedly coming in June March 6, 2015Rumors of Apple launching an all-you-can-stream music service are nothing new. Ever since the company acquired Beats Music in May 2014, speculation has been rife that it could use some of the underlying technology for a new service under its own brand. Now, a couple of fresh reports have the Cupertino-based company finally launching that rumored Beats Music- […]Pulkit Chandna