Adobe Flash Builder 4 Final Release
Its a great news for flash flex developers that Adobe Flash Builder 4 final released. Also Flex 4 SDK with completely new component and skinning architecture called Spark which support main motive for RIA applications and improved flex compiler performance and lots of other things.
According to developers prospective there are several new things like improved debugger support conditional breakpoints, watchpoints and expression evaluation, added code generation features and made it easier to test applications with network monitor and FlexUnit support.
You can get the exciting updates for the Spark from here by Deepa.
If you are just getting started with Flex then there is an TestDrive nice option to speed up on Flex.
So friends enjoy RIA…
Working as a Senior Web Technologist.
- Not everyone will appreciate what you do for them. You have to figure out who's worth your kindness and who's just taking advantage of you. 5 days ago
- Flowers don't worry about how they're going to bloom.They just open up and turn toward the light and that makes the… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 month ago
- No matter how many mistakes u have made, u are ahead of people who aren't trying. Just make sure u are not hurting anyone along the process. 3 months ago
- Happy Diwali to true Hero The Indian Army. Thank You for sacrificing your life for motherland. #Sandesh2Soldiers https://t.co/shCHLsIQbJ 3 months ago
- #UriAttack pakistan pm involved in terrorist activities worldwide. #KeralaWithNaMo #terrorstatepak #baluchistan_mange_aazadi 4 months ago
- 88,288 Readers
- An Early View into the Next Generation of Adobe Dreamweaver CC
- First Look: Next Generation Flash Professional
- Design the Web with Edge Animate
- Code the Web Faster with Adobe Edge Code Preview
- Publishing Workflows for AIR for iOS
- Contributions to the Web Platform
- Getting Started with Brackets
- SMACSS: Project Organization
- SMACSS: Changing State with Pseudo-classes
- SMACSS: Depth of Applicability
- SMACSS: Naming Convention
- SMACSS: Categorizing CSS
- SMACSS: Introduction to a Scalable and Modular Architecture for CSS
- Flash Technology: Better Games, More Easily, For More People
- Apple, Microsoft and Amazon offer fairer deal on cloud storage February 20, 2017Apple, Microsoft and Amazon have agreed to give cloud storage subscribers fairer contracts after intervention by the U.K.'s Competition and Markets Authority.Such cloud storage services are typically used to store photos, videos, music or digital copies of important documents.If the services shut down or vary their capacity or prices without notice, cus […]Peter Sayer
- 4 ways to block political posts on Facebook February 20, 2017The deluge of political rants, memes, and arguments in your Facebook feed is hardly ending—if anything, it’s getting louder. Whether you participate in these posts, just seeing them is proven to be wearing and stressful, and can ultimately be a drain on your productivity. You don’t necessarily have to swear off social media completely to get relief, nor do y […]Michael Ansaldo
- Hackers behind bank attack campaign use Russian as decoy February 20, 2017The hackers behind a sophisticated attack campaign that has recently targeted financial organizations around the world have intentionally inserted Russian words and commands into their malware in an attempt to throw investigators off.Researchers from cybersecurity firm BAE Systems have recently obtained and analyzed additional malware samples related to an a […]Lucian Constantin
- New Zealand High Court clears Kim Dotcom extradition to the US February 20, 2017Megaupload website founder Kim Dotcom and three associates were on Monday cleared by a court in New Zealand to be extradited to the U.S. where he faces a variety of charges including copyright infringement and racketeering. Holding that copyright infringement by digital online communication of copyright protected works to members of the public is not a crimi […]John Ribeiro
- Aukey Wireless Indoor Surveillance Camera review: Its performance doesn't measure up to the features February 20, 2017Aukey is a company more known for mobile accessories like car chargers and Bluetooth speakers than smart-home products. So it was a bit surprising when it announced its first home security camera would be an ambitious, full-HD, panoramic model. But while its features are impressive on paper, its rookie status was all to apparent when we put it to the test. T […]Michael Ansaldo
- Microsoft eyes Indian startups for cloud services February 20, 2017Microsoft is targeting Indian startups with its cloud services, and has signed up more than 2,000 such customers in the country in the last 12 months, the company’s CEO Satya Nadella said Monday at an event for startups in Bangalore.A large opportunity ahead for the company is the large number of developers who are building their services around a biometric […]John Ribeiro
- Uber orders investigation into employee's charge of sexual harassment February 20, 2017Uber Technologies said Sunday it had ordered an urgent investigation after a former engineer triggered an uproar on social media, alleging sexual harassment, politics and discrimination at the ride-hailing company.In a blog post, Susan J. Fowler, who joined Uber in November 2015 and quit in December last year to join Stripe, alleged that her former manager i […]John Ribeiro
- 30% off Veepeak USB Rechargeable LED Motion Sensor Light for Closet with Magnetic Mounting - Deal Alert February 20, 2017The Veepeak Rechargeable Motion Sensor Light offers a simple solution to lighting any area inside your home. The portable and detachable design makes it versatile enough to be used as a night light in hallways and bedrooms or as a cabinet or closet light for dim areas. Installation is a breeze, the magnetic strip with 3M adhesive allows you to quickly mount […]DealPost Team
- The Full Nerd Episode 17: Ryzen price and performance leaks, GTX 1080 Ti vs. Radeon Vega February 18, 2017In this week’s The Full Nerd, Gordon Mah Ung, Brad Chacos, Hayden Dingman, and Adam Patrick Murray talk about AMD and Nvidia’s dueling GDC events and—whether it means we’ll be seeing Radeon Vega vs. GeForce GTX 1080 Ti or not. Also, with the window fast approaching for AMD’s long awaited Ryzen, the crew goes Full Nerd on the the latest Ryzen price and perfor […]Gordon Mah Ung, Brad Chacos, Hayden Dingman
- Radeon Vega vs. GeForce GTX 1080 Ti? AMD, Nvidia announce dueling events at GDC 2017 February 18, 2017The annual Game Developers Conference usually maintains an intense software focus, but GDC 2017 seems to be shaping up as a hit for PC hardware enthusiasts, too. Both AMD and Nvidia have announced events taking place alongside GDC, and in fact, both are being held on the very same day—February 28. First up: AMD, which is reviving the “Capsaicin” event that d […]Brad Chacos