Adobe Flash Builder 4 Final Release
Its a great news for flash flex developers that Adobe Flash Builder 4 final released. Also Flex 4 SDK with completely new component and skinning architecture called Spark which support main motive for RIA applications and improved flex compiler performance and lots of other things.
According to developers prospective there are several new things like improved debugger support conditional breakpoints, watchpoints and expression evaluation, added code generation features and made it easier to test applications with network monitor and FlexUnit support.
You can get the exciting updates for the Spark from here by Deepa.
If you are just getting started with Flex then there is an TestDrive nice option to speed up on Flex.
So friends enjoy RIA…
Working as a Senior Web Technologist.
- #UriAttack pakistan pm involved in terrorist activities worldwide. #KeralaWithNaMo #terrorstatepak #baluchistan_mange_aazadi 12 hours ago
- RT @Ra_THORe: "Pakistanis ask leaders of Pakistan,they can't even take care of Pakistan's territory,then what are they talking of kashmir"… 12 hours ago
- RT @BJP4India: There is one nation in Asia whose aim is this century does not become Asia's and is associated with terrorism: PM @narendram… 12 hours ago
- RT @t_digesh: YEMO Printspace – A True Web-2-Print experience: lnkd.in/SvfE8q 1 day ago
- Directly or indirectly pakistan pm involved in terrorist attacks #UriAttack, 9/11 and many others in worldwide. #UNGA #TerrorStatePak 3 days ago
- 88,139 Readers
- An Early View into the Next Generation of Adobe Dreamweaver CC
- First Look: Next Generation Flash Professional
- Design the Web with Edge Animate
- Code the Web Faster with Adobe Edge Code Preview
- Publishing Workflows for AIR for iOS
- Contributions to the Web Platform
- Getting Started with Brackets
- SMACSS: Project Organization
- SMACSS: Changing State with Pseudo-classes
- SMACSS: Depth of Applicability
- SMACSS: Naming Convention
- SMACSS: Categorizing CSS
- SMACSS: Introduction to a Scalable and Modular Architecture for CSS
- Flash Technology: Better Games, More Easily, For More People
- Akitio Thunder3 PCIe SSD review: Blazingly fast external storage for rich kids September 24, 2016If you’d walked by our test bed while we were testing Akitio’s Thunder3 PCIe SSD, external drive, you’d probably have stopped and done a double-take. 2GBps transfers from an external drive? No way. How could this possibly be, you ask? The Thunderbolt 3 interface is basically PCIe over a wire, and features a massive 5GBps transfer rate. The Thunder3 PCIe SSD […]Jon L. Jacobi
- Xbox One S controller review: New features and custom colors make for a great successor September 24, 2016My $80 powder-blue-and-orange Xbox Design Lab controller arrived recently, and I’ve fallen in love with its look. Maybe you’re not so easily swayed. Maybe you hate it. That’s fine. More than fine, actually—that’s kind of the whole point. Last year Microsoft released the $150 high-end Elite controller for a segment of the market traditionally supported by thi […]Hayden Dingman
- Companies say IoT matters but don't agree how to secure it September 24, 2016A majority of enterprises say the internet of things is strategic to their business, but most still take a piecemeal approach to IoT security.Those results from a global IDC survey conducted in July and August reveal both the promise and the growing pains of IoT, a set of technologies that may help many industries but can’t simply be plugged in. The 27-count […]Stephen Lawson
- A robot fish is helping the Navy improve underwater movement September 23, 2016Oscar Curet is an assistant professor at Florida Atlantic University. For the past couple of years, he's studied the movement of the Knifefish, an animal native to the Amazon River, that uses a long ribbon fin to propel itself through the water and navigate its complex environment. "As a engineer, we try to solve problems, and nature has solved so […]Magdalena Petrova
- PCWorld Show Episode 29: Samsung Note7 recall, Google to ditch Nexus for Pixel September 23, 2016Samsung’s recall of the Note7 just keeps getting worse and Jon, Jason, and Gordon are here to help you make sense of it. On tap: Jason gives us the latest on just how bad the Note7 recall is and what may have gone wrong. Is Google about to announce new Pixel phones and drop its beloved Nexus line? Does anyone even care? Researchers demo a hack for Tesla cars […]Gordon Mah Ung
- This week in games: Blizzard ditches Battle.net, Gears of War 4 adds PC split-screen September 23, 2016I have another hundred miles of Australia to explore today, and that Forza Horizon 3 icon is just staring at me from my taskbar. Let’s knock this article out in a hurry. On the docket this week? Blizzard ditches Battle.net, Gears of War 4 adds split-screen co-op on the PC, Kotaku UK looks into problems with Star Citizen’s development, and Sniper Elite 4 show […]Hayden Dingman
- Best Deals of the Week, September 19th - September 23rd - Deal Alert September 23, 2016Best Deals of the Week, September 19th - September 23rd - Deal AlertCheck out this roundup of the best deals on gadgets, gear and other cool stuff we have found this week, the week of September 19th. All items are highly rated, and dramatically discounted!1 Free Amazon Echo Dot When You Buy 5Echo Dot is a hands-free, voice-controlled device that uses Alexa t […]DealPost Team
- Here's what you should know, and do, about the Yahoo breach September 23, 2016Yahoo’s announcement that state-sponsored hackers have stolen the details of at least 500 million accounts shocks both through scale—it’s the largest data breach ever—and the potential security implications for users. That’s because Yahoo, unlike MySpace, LinkedIn and other online services that suffered large breaches in recent years, is an email provider; a […]Lucian Constantin
- Well, I never! iOS 10's voicemail transcription has a potty mouth September 23, 2016Anyone who has looked at automatically-generated subtitles on YouTube can tell you that asking a computer to describe what a human says can lead to hilarious results. Now, Apple has brought that issue to iOS 10 with support for transcribing voicemails. It’s a cool feature that makes it easy to know what your Aunt Matilda said about the gastrointestinal probl […]Blair Hanley Frank
- Google tweets that it's 'whipping up something sweet' in honor of Android's birthday September 23, 2016The official Android Twitter account caught our attention this morning with a rather mysterious tweet. It features the Android mascot with a hand whisk and a bowl of eggs surrounded by KitKat bars, marshmallows, and nougats. We’re whipping up something sweet for a big day tomorrow. 🎂 #Android pic.twitter.com/I4idH0F4am— Android (@Android) September 23, 2016 […]Derek Walter