Adobe Flash Builder 4 Final Release
Its a great news for flash flex developers that Adobe Flash Builder 4 final released. Also Flex 4 SDK with completely new component and skinning architecture called Spark which support main motive for RIA applications and improved flex compiler performance and lots of other things.
According to developers prospective there are several new things like improved debugger support conditional breakpoints, watchpoints and expression evaluation, added code generation features and made it easier to test applications with network monitor and FlexUnit support.
You can get the exciting updates for the Spark from here by Deepa.
If you are just getting started with Flex then there is an TestDrive nice option to speed up on Flex.
So friends enjoy RIA…
Working as a Senior Web Technologist.
- RT @i_am_parag: Facebook SDK ANE for Adobe Air mobile apps This extension is... flashdaily.net/post/127623326… #gaming #feedly 1 month ago
- RT @PMOIndia: PM @narendramodi's message to the people of Gujarat. youtube.com/watch?v=33ZLIL… 1 month ago
- RT @PMOIndia: Everyone must work together for development & it is through development that we can serve the people especially the poor: PM … 1 month ago
- RT @PMOIndia: Violence has never done good for anyone. PM @narendramodi in his message to the people of Gujarat youtube.com/watch?v=33ZLIL… 1 month ago
- RT @PMOIndia: It is my appeal to all of you- the only Mantra must be 'Shanti' : PM @narendramodi youtube.com/watch?v=33ZLIL… 1 month ago
- 87,426 Readers
- An Early View into the Next Generation of Adobe Dreamweaver CC
- First Look: Next Generation Flash Professional
- Design the Web with Edge Animate
- Code the Web Faster with Adobe Edge Code Preview
- Publishing Workflows for AIR for iOS
- Contributions to the Web Platform
- Getting Started with Brackets
- SMACSS: Project Organization
- SMACSS: Changing State with Pseudo-classes
- SMACSS: Depth of Applicability
- SMACSS: Naming Convention
- SMACSS: Categorizing CSS
- SMACSS: Introduction to a Scalable and Modular Architecture for CSS
- Flash Technology: Better Games, More Easily, For More People
- These secret tools reveal the hidden corners of your Chromebook's storage October 10, 2015Chromebooks are built for the cloud. As such, on-device local storage is frequently an afterthought, since you don’t need to download any software or other large files for offline storage.But there are often times when it’s convenient to save some photos offline or cache other work in case you find somewhere with paltry Internet coverage—and if you encounter […]Derek Walter
- PCWorld's October Digital Edition: Intel Skylake October 9, 2015The onslaught of tech information is relentless. Stay on top of the latest with PCWorld’s Digital Edition. Available as single copies or as a yearlong subscription, it highlights the best content from PCWorld.com—the most important news, the key product reviews, and the most useful features and how-to stories—in a curated Enhanced Edition for Android, iOS, a […]PCWorld Staff
- Asus GX700 deep-dive: Here's what's inside the world's first water-cooled gaming laptop October 9, 2015Asus' GX700 gaming laptop sure turned a lot of heads when it was introduced at the IFA trade show, but the reason wasn't the hardware—or at least, it wasn't the type of hardware that people usually fawn over.Sure, the GX700 has an overclockable, quad-core Skylake Core i7-6820HK CPU, Nvidia’s bad-ass GeForce GTX 980, a buttery-smooth G-Sync pan […]Gordon Mah Ung
- Asus' gamer-centric RT-AC88U packs more ethernet ports than any other 802.11ac router October 9, 2015Asus announced a slew of products designed to appeal to gamers this afternoon, but the one that interests me the most is the new RT-AC88U router. It’s a dual-band model that Asus claims will deliver up to 2.1Gbps of throughput on the 5GHz band and 1Gbps on the 2.4GHz band. But more noteworthy, this is the first consumer-oriented 802.11ac router to deliver mo […]Michael Brown
- Asus G752 revamps the ROG gaming laptop lineup with Skylake and Thunderbolt 3.0 October 9, 2015If Asus’ over-the-top, water-cooled GX700 gaming laptop is too unconventional for you, the company has an answer: its new Republic of Gamers G752 laptop, a big and beefy G751 update that offers quad-core Skylake chips across its lineup. Asus said the change from the previous model includes a “Mobile 3D Vapor Chamber” cooling system. That essentially means t […]Gordon Mah Ung
- Developers getting more help with heterogenous processors October 9, 2015An effort to help developers get the most out of heterogeneous processors inched forward this week, promising to improve performance and reduce power consumption in applications for smartphones all the way up to high-performance computers.Imagination Technologies, which designs the PowerVR graphics chips used in the iPhone as well as MIPS CPUs, said it would […]James Niccolai
- Microsoft: the Display Dock for the Lumia 950XL and 950 will cost $99 October 9, 2015Microsoft will charge $99 for an upcoming Display Dock device to connect next-generation Lumia 950 and Lumia 950XL smartphones with full-sized keyboards and large desktop displays, a company spokeswoman told Computerworld late Thursday.The device, roughly the size of a cigarette carton and with seven different ports, appears like your typical, lowly dock. Ho […]Matt Hamblen
- Here are the details of the Surface Book and Surface Pro 4 chips, and why they matter October 9, 2015Microsoft has cleared up the mystery about what processors are inside the new Surface Book and Surface Pro 4, and here’s the answer: The high-end Surface Pro 4 contains a dual-core Core i7 Skylake chip, while the Surface Book uses a faster, also dual-core, version.Specifically, the high-end “clipboard” tablet portion of the Surface Book uses a dual-core Inte […]Gordon Mah Ung, Mark Hachman
- This week in games: Team Fortress 2 gets spooky, Fallout 4's PC specs revealed, more October 9, 2015It’s a light week—not because there wasn’t game news, but because all the game news related to like, four games. Mostly Fallout with a dash of Team Fortress 2 added in for flavor, plus uh...Witcher 3 patch notes? This is gaming news for the week of October 5 – 9.A million voices cried out Need something to play this weekend? Let this be your last reminder th […]Hayden Dingman
- Valve polishes up SteamOS 2.0 ahead of impending Steam Machine launch October 9, 2015Valve’s Steam Machines will launch on November 10, and it looks like they’ll ship with the newly stable SteamOS 2.0. Those Steam mini-stores in GameStop will probably offer Steam Machines running software based on Debian 8 “Jessie.” SteamOS 1.0—codename “Alchemist”—was originally released at the end of 2013. It was based on Debian 7.0 “Wheezy” and included a […]Chris Hoffman