Adobe Flash Builder 4 Final Release
Its a great news for flash flex developers that Adobe Flash Builder 4 final released. Also Flex 4 SDK with completely new component and skinning architecture called Spark which support main motive for RIA applications and improved flex compiler performance and lots of other things.
According to developers prospective there are several new things like improved debugger support conditional breakpoints, watchpoints and expression evaluation, added code generation features and made it easier to test applications with network monitor and FlexUnit support.
You can get the exciting updates for the Spark from here by Deepa.
If you are just getting started with Flex then there is an TestDrive nice option to speed up on Flex.
So friends enjoy RIA…
Working as a Senior Web Technologist.
- RT @BenNadel: 2.5 months after @toddmotto suggested a dropdown menu in #Angular2, I FINALLY finished it. bjam.in/ng2-html-dropd… https://t.… 1 month ago
- RT @bradlygreen: New @WebStormIDE now has intellisense inside Angular 2 templates and support for UI-Router! jetbrains.com/webstorm/whats… https:… 1 month ago
- RT @bradlygreen: New Angular 2 cookbook topic on building data-driven forms! angular.io/docs/ts/latest… https://t.co/F49BacPiLe 1 month ago
- RT @BenNadel: Thinking about how to inject innerHTML in an #Angular2 app while keeping platform “safety.” bjam.in/ng2-inner-html https://t… 1 month ago
- @shreyaghoshal Happy Birthday Dear Shreya :) #HappyBirthdayShreyaGhoshal 1 month ago
- 87,905 Readers
- An Early View into the Next Generation of Adobe Dreamweaver CC
- First Look: Next Generation Flash Professional
- Design the Web with Edge Animate
- Code the Web Faster with Adobe Edge Code Preview
- Publishing Workflows for AIR for iOS
- Contributions to the Web Platform
- Getting Started with Brackets
- SMACSS: Project Organization
- SMACSS: Changing State with Pseudo-classes
- SMACSS: Depth of Applicability
- SMACSS: Naming Convention
- SMACSS: Categorizing CSS
- SMACSS: Introduction to a Scalable and Modular Architecture for CSS
- Flash Technology: Better Games, More Easily, For More People
- Supreme Court approves rule change that expands FBI computer search powers April 29, 2016The Supreme Court has adopted amendments to a rule to give judges the authority to issue warrants to remotely search computers whose locations are concealed using technology.The proposed move had been criticized by civil rights groups and companies like Google that said it threatened to undermine the privacy rights and computer security of Internet users.The […]John Ribeiro
- Take a peek inside Samsung’s vast developer conference April 29, 2016Take a peek inside Samsung’s vast developer conferenceImage by Stephen LawsonSamsung kicked off its massive developer conference in San Francisco this week, where it's trying to get developers excited about its latest software, services and hardwareTo read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click hereStephen Lawson
- Massive growth shows why Amazon is the public cloud leader April 28, 2016Amazon showed off its dominance in the public cloud market on Thursday as the capstone to a better than expected quarterly earnings report.Revenue from Amazon Web Services during the first quarter of 2016 was up 64 percent year-over-year, showing the big money that's still out there as companies invest more and more in the public cloud. Amazon's cl […]Blair Hanley Frank
- AI looms large in Google's view of the future April 28, 2016AI technologies such as machine learning will play a key role in shaping the future, Google CEO Sundar Pichai said in the company's annual Founders' Letter to stockholders on Thursday."It’s what has allowed us to build products that get better over time, making them increasingly useful and helpful," wrote Pichai, who cited examples such a […]Katherine Noyes
- OneNote gets easy video embedding and many more new features April 28, 2016Microsoft has announced a veritable bonanza of new features for its OneNote note-taking software across multiple platforms, providing added functionality for people who rely on it to organize their thoughts. First and foremost, Microsoft made it easier to save online videos for later use inside OneNote. Users can now add a link to one of a handful of popula […]Blair Hanley Frank
- Samsung's Tizen 3.0 to take on Android and iOS starting in September April 28, 2016Many alternative mobile operating systems like Firefox have fallen by the wayside while Android and iOS continue to dominate, but Samsung's Tizen has survived.After years of inactivity, Tizen is now back on the map with a major OS upgrade. A new version of the OS -- Tizen 3.0 -- was announced this week at the Samsung Developers Conference in San Francis […]Agam Shah
- Uber might charge you extra for making your driver wait April 28, 2016Next time you hail an Uber, make sure you’re ready to head out the door or it might cost you. Uber is considering adding new extra charges for passengers who make their Uber drivers wait longer than two minutes. According to The Wall Street Journal, these charges will accrue on a per-minute basis, starting from the time the Uber app notifies passengers that […]Oscar Raymundo
- Motorola's former president returns to Google to head new hardware division April 28, 2016Rick Osterloh may no longer be head of Motorola, but he'll still be plenty involved with Android hardware. Recode reports that the former president has been officially hired by Google to run its hardware division.Osterloh is Google’s newest senior vice president of hardware and will report directly to CEO Sundar Pichai. He’ll be overseeing the company’s […]Florence Ion
- Dell Chromebook 13 review: Carbon fiber and extra-long battery life make it a class act April 28, 2016The Dell Chromebook 13 introduces a new adjective to its ecosystem: classy. Specifically, it fulfills a longstanding need for a professional-grade machine that’s portable, productive, and built with high-quality materials. Up to now, no Chromebook had stepped up to meet those demands. The majority of 11-inch models have mediocre build quality, and that scree […]Melissa Riofrio
- 25% off Logitech MX Anywhere 2 Wireless Mobile Mouse - Deal Alert April 28, 2016The MX Anywhere 2 from Logitech is designed to track accurately on virtually any surface you need it to -- from your desk, to an airplane seat, to even a piece of glass. Easy-Switch technology allows you to pair up to three Windows or Mac devices at the same time, and switch between them with the touch of the button. The sculpted shape supports your hand and […]DealPost Team