Adobe Flash Builder 4 Final Release
Its a great news for flash flex developers that Adobe Flash Builder 4 final released. Also Flex 4 SDK with completely new component and skinning architecture called Spark which support main motive for RIA applications and improved flex compiler performance and lots of other things.
According to developers prospective there are several new things like improved debugger support conditional breakpoints, watchpoints and expression evaluation, added code generation features and made it easier to test applications with network monitor and FlexUnit support.
You can get the exciting updates for the Spark from here by Deepa.
If you are just getting started with Flex then there is an TestDrive nice option to speed up on Flex.
So friends enjoy RIA…
Working as a Senior Web Technologist.
- RT @i_am_parag: Facebook SDK ANE for Adobe Air mobile apps This extension is... flashdaily.net/post/127623326… #gaming #feedly 3 days ago
- RT @PMOIndia: PM @narendramodi's message to the people of Gujarat. youtube.com/watch?v=33ZLIL… 4 days ago
- RT @PMOIndia: Everyone must work together for development & it is through development that we can serve the people especially the poor: PM … 4 days ago
- RT @PMOIndia: Violence has never done good for anyone. PM @narendramodi in his message to the people of Gujarat youtube.com/watch?v=33ZLIL… 4 days ago
- RT @PMOIndia: It is my appeal to all of you- the only Mantra must be 'Shanti' : PM @narendramodi youtube.com/watch?v=33ZLIL… 4 days ago
- 87,330 Readers
- An Early View into the Next Generation of Adobe Dreamweaver CC
- First Look: Next Generation Flash Professional
- Design the Web with Edge Animate
- Code the Web Faster with Adobe Edge Code Preview
- Publishing Workflows for AIR for iOS
- Contributions to the Web Platform
- Getting Started with Brackets
- SMACSS: Project Organization
- SMACSS: Changing State with Pseudo-classes
- SMACSS: Depth of Applicability
- SMACSS: Naming Convention
- SMACSS: Categorizing CSS
- SMACSS: Introduction to a Scalable and Modular Architecture for CSS
- Flash Technology: Better Games, More Easily, For More People
- NSA bulk call records collection extended for last time August 31, 2015The U.S. National Security Agency's controversial program for the bulk collection of domestic phone call records has been granted extension for the last time, according to documents released.Under an order by the secret Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court, the NSA is now allowed to continue collecting the data for a three-month period until Nov. 28 […]John Ribeiro
- 'KeyRaider' iOS malware targets jailbroken devices August 31, 2015Credentials for more than 225,000 Apple accounts have been stolen by sophisticated malware that targets modified iOS devices, according to Palo Alto Networks.The malware, which is nicknamed KeyRaider, enables attackers to download applications from Apple's App Store without paying or to lock devices in lieu of a ransom.“We believe this to be the largest […]Jeremy Kirk
- China intensifies Internet censorship ahead of military parade August 31, 2015As China prepares to celebrate a new national holiday, the country has been tightening its grip over the Internet by squelching online rumors, and cracking down on tools that can circumvent its censorship. On Sunday, China's Ministry of Public Security said it punished 197 people for allegedly spreading misinformation over local social media and messag […]Michael Kan
- Russian-speaking hackers breach 97 websites, many of them dating ones August 31, 2015Russian-speaking hackers have breached 97 websites, mostly dating-related, and stolen login credentials, putting hundreds of thousands of users at risk.Many of the websites are niche dating ones similar to Ashley Madison, according to a list compiled by Hold Security, a Wisconsin-based company that specializes in analyzing data breaches. A few are job-relate […]Jeremy Kirk
- Steam Machines revealed: Full details and pictures for every model August 30, 2015Steam Machines revealedAfter a long delay, Valve’s bid to replace your living room console with a true-blue gaming PC is finally taking shape. Valve and its partners revealed a whopping 15 new Steam Machines during GDC 2015, covering virtually every price point and internal component configuration. (They’re all small, though—these are supposed to fit in a ho […]Brad Chacos
- Minecraft: Story Mode hands-on: This one's for the fans August 30, 2015I didn’t know what to expect from Telltale’s latest game, Minecraft: Story Mode, because I never expected Minecraft: Story Mode to exist. Like The Lego Movie or the film adaptation of Battleship, it’s a weird enigma—a story created from something inherently story-less (or at least story-light). After playing about fifteen minutes of Minecraft: Story Mode at […]Hayden Dingman
- RollerCoaster Tycoon World preview: A wild(ly easy to get into) ride August 30, 2015It’s semi-inevitable when previewing a game that your brain will end up drawing links to similar titles, whether you want it to or not. Thus Singularity gets likened to BioShock, The Witcher 3 gets compared to Dragon Age: Inquisition, and Shadow of Mordor is put up against Assassin’s Creed.To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here […]Hayden Dingman
- Microsoft may offer some Windows 10 patch notes to enterprises August 29, 2015IT administrators may get more information than originally planned about Windows 10 patches, as Microsoft ponders how much to tell business customers about modifications to the new OS."We've heard that feedback from enterprise customers so we're actively working on how we provide them with information about what's changing and what new ca […]Blair Hanley Frank
- Windows 10 Home patch lets you turn off automatic app updates August 29, 2015As originally released, the option to disable automatic app updates in Windows 10 Home was, for whatever reason, grayed out. But as of the newly released Windows 10 Cumulative Update 5, WInSuperSite notes, you can now toggle this setting and install updates manually.Cumulative Update 5 (KB3081448) is one of three updates Microsoft released on Thursday: The o […]Nick Mediati
- Homefront: The Revolution hands-on: The revolution might be sanitized August 29, 2015It’s been over a year since I’ve seen Homefront: The Revolution, and the game’s been through hell since then. Last year this was a Crytek game. Then Crytek, who bought the rights from a bankrupt THQ a few years back, started having similar money issues and after losing some key creatives, Deep Silver basically bought out both the Homefront rights and the ent […]Hayden Dingman