Adobe Social Service To Develop Social Applications
Adobe had released a service to use a single set of APIs to integrate your application with social networks including Facebook and MySpace. Developers can easily develop social applications by using the APIs and also these services are insulates developers against underlying social network changes, the service adopts to those changes so as a developers you need not have to take tension to update your application.
Developers can get information, to use the new API to develop social network application, from here.
You can download the Social Service Library from here.
And as usual environment provided by Adobe to share the social application development problem at here.
Working as a Senior Web Technologist.
- RT @BenNadel: A quick look at maintaining proper type-checking in a TypeScript callback in #Angular2. bjam.in/ng2-type-check… https://t.co/… 1 day ago
- RT @BenNadel: 2.5 months after @toddmotto suggested a dropdown menu in #Angular2, I FINALLY finished it. bjam.in/ng2-html-dropd… https://t.… 2 months ago
- RT @bradlygreen: New @WebStormIDE now has intellisense inside Angular 2 templates and support for UI-Router! jetbrains.com/webstorm/whats… https:… 2 months ago
- RT @bradlygreen: New Angular 2 cookbook topic on building data-driven forms! angular.io/docs/ts/latest… https://t.co/F49BacPiLe 2 months ago
- RT @BenNadel: Thinking about how to inject innerHTML in an #Angular2 app while keeping platform “safety.” bjam.in/ng2-inner-html https://t… 2 months ago
- 87,968 Readers
- An Early View into the Next Generation of Adobe Dreamweaver CC
- First Look: Next Generation Flash Professional
- Design the Web with Edge Animate
- Code the Web Faster with Adobe Edge Code Preview
- Publishing Workflows for AIR for iOS
- Contributions to the Web Platform
- Getting Started with Brackets
- SMACSS: Project Organization
- SMACSS: Changing State with Pseudo-classes
- SMACSS: Depth of Applicability
- SMACSS: Naming Convention
- SMACSS: Categorizing CSS
- SMACSS: Introduction to a Scalable and Modular Architecture for CSS
- Flash Technology: Better Games, More Easily, For More People
- Polaris inbound: AMD teases unannounced Radeon RX 480 graphics card May 29, 2016This weekend, AMD held a “Polaris Tech Day” for press and analysts in Macau, judging by the Twitter feeds of top AMD executives. The timing makes sense with the annual Computex tradeshow scheduled to begin early next week, complete with an AMD livestream event that promises updates on Polaris, the cutting-edge 14nm FinFET graphics processors slated to power […]Brad Chacos
- This week in games: Goat Simulator heads to space, Witcher 3 sets the stage for its grand finale May 27, 2016It's a short and snappy wrap-up this week, everyone. Not only are we sitting in the pre-E3 news drought at the moment, but I’m moving to a new apartment this weekend and pretty much my entire life—minus this computer—is boxed up right now. Anyway, this week: Ghost Recon Wildlands crawled out of its hiding place briefly, Deus Ex shows off scantily-clad c […]Hayden Dingman
- Your current phone probably won't work with Google's Daydream VR May 27, 2016Even if you have a top-of-the-line phone, it’s not likely to be compatible with Google’s Daydream VR initiative. That’s the word from Clay Bavor, who heads up the company’s virtual reality efforts. He told RoadtoVR that specific component requirements will mean the current generation of devices won’t make the cut: “I can tell you that there will most likely […]Derek Walter
- Five to Try: Google opens its Science Journal, and Brothers is a beautiful adventure May 27, 2016Load up on fresh Android apps and games for the weekend ahead.Andrew Hayward
- 35% off Omron 10 Series Bluetooth Wireless Blood Pressure Monitor - Deal Alert May 27, 2016The Omron 10 series wireless blood pressure monitor averages 4.5 out of 5 stars on Amazon from over 2,600 customers (read reviews). With a regular list price of $99.99, this 35% off deal puts it at just $64.99. The bluetooth monitor is compatible with Omron's free iOS and Android apps. It features multi-color indicator lights which show if your reading […]DealPost Team
- Android device updates: Verizon's HTC 10 is getting camera improvements and bug fixes May 27, 2016Updates big and small can be found in Android land this week. Verizon’s HTC 10 and a couple of Samsung devices are getting some much-needed fixes, while the Nvidia Shield Tablet LTE and T-Mobile’s Galaxy S5 are finally getting their long-awaited taste of Marshmallow.Each week, we compile all the major software updates to hit the Android ecosystem, including […]Derek Walter
- Shared malware code links SWIFT-related breaches at banks and North Korean hackers May 27, 2016Malware links suggest that North Korean hackers might be behind recent attacks against several Asian banks, including the theft of US$81 million from the Bangladesh central bank earlier this year.Security researchers from Symantec have found evidence that the malware used in the Bangladesh Bank cyberheist was used in targeted attacks against an unnamed bank […]Lucian Constantin
- Fearing forced Windows 10 upgrades, users are disabling critical updates instead May 27, 2016Microsoft stepped on the gas in its quest to drive Windows 7 and 8 users to Windows 10 over the past couple of weeks, rolling the upgrade out as a Recommended update. Watch out! The only behavior that could deny the Windows 10 upgrade before—closing the pop-up by pressing the X in the upper-right corner—now counts as consent for the upgrade, and worse, the u […]Brad Chacos
- Skype 7.0 for Android rolls out a tablet-friendly redesign May 27, 2016Skype has a tablet-friendly refresh coming your way. With version 7.0, the app more fully embraces Google’s Material Design language by adding in a floating action button for quick access to new messages, voice, and video calls. There’s also finally a multi-pane view when you use the app in landscape mode so you’re able to quickly switch over to another conv […]Derek Walter