Adobe Flex Mobile Application & AIR on TV
I think this year will be great and superb time for developers working on Adobe technology, mainly Flash and Flash Builder. As Adobe MAX 2010 Kicks Off, so will get more interesting information for mobile application development and adobe technologies. Let me focus on Mobile application :
Mobile development features in “Hero” and “Burrito” are targeted at creating standalone installed applications using the Adobe AIR runtime for mobile devices. By focusing on AIR, Flex can take full advantage of the integration AIR provides with each mobile platform, such as the ability to handle hardware back and menu buttons and to access local storage.
Burrito” release of the Flash Builder IDE brings a productive design/build/debug workflow to mobile development. From project creation to visual layout to one-click debugging and deployment on devices, the aim of the mobile features in “Burrito” is to make it just as easy to develop an ActionScript- or Flex-based mobile application as it is to develop a desktop or web application.
So its realy rocking time for Flash, Flex Developers. You will get superb information related to Mobile application development and code productivity enhancements and new Spark components information from videos and articles listed below:
- Beginning a Mobile Application – Video
- Navigation and Lists for Mobile Application – Video
- Debug and package Apps for Devices – Video
- Code Productivity in Flash Builder – Video
- Code Productivity in Flash Builder – Article
- New in Flash Builder “Burrito” – Article
- Spark DataGrid Component – Video
- Spark Form Container – Video
- Spark Image and BitmapImage – Video
- Spark Formatters – Video
- Flash Builder and Flash Catalyst Designer Developer Workflows – Video
- Mobile Development using Hero and Flash Builder “Burrito” – Article
- Adobe AIR coming to TV – News Article
Enjoy RIA ..