Adobe Flash Builder 4 Final Release
Its a great news for flash flex developers that Adobe Flash Builder 4 final released. Also Flex 4 SDK with completely new component and skinning architecture called Spark which support main motive for RIA applications and improved flex compiler performance and lots of other things.
According to developers prospective there are several new things like improved debugger support conditional breakpoints, watchpoints and expression evaluation, added code generation features and made it easier to test applications with network monitor and FlexUnit support.
You can get the exciting updates for the Spark from here by Deepa.
If you are just getting started with Flex then there is an TestDrive nice option to speed up on Flex.
So friends enjoy RIA…
Working as a Senior Web Technologist.
- RT @drharshvardhan: Watching people all over the country.Carelessness about use of seat belts seen. My appeal - use front & rear seat belt … 1 month ago
- RT @apj_abdul_kalam: In past 15 days.. We have seen the emergence of 1 woman cm, 6 cabinet min, and nw woman speaker.. Rise of Indian woman… 1 month ago
- Everday is special if u THINK so Every moment is memorable if u FEEL so Everyone is unique if u SEE so life is beautifull if u LIVE so.. 2 months ago
- RT @sanghaviharsh: मेहमान को पूरा सम्मान देना हमारी संस्कृति हे और श्री अमित जी बुजुर्ग से लेके हर कार्यकर्ता का सम्मान करते हे! http://t.c… 2 months ago
- @narendramodi Congratulations to the great leader of India and my gujarati bhai...we are with you.. trying our best for growth of my India. 2 months ago
- 85,535 Readers
- An Early View into the Next Generation of Adobe Dreamweaver CC
- First Look: Next Generation Flash Professional
- Design the Web with Edge Animate
- Code the Web Faster with Adobe Edge Code Preview
- Publishing Workflows for AIR for iOS
- Contributions to the Web Platform
- Getting Started with Brackets
- SMACSS: Project Organization
- SMACSS: Changing State with Pseudo-classes
- SMACSS: Depth of Applicability
- SMACSS: Naming Convention
- SMACSS: Categorizing CSS
- SMACSS: Introduction to a Scalable and Modular Architecture for CSS
- Flash Technology: Better Games, More Easily, For More People
- Obama signs cellphone unlocking bill August 2, 2014The right to unlock your cellphone became law on Friday as President Barack Obama signed a bill that rapidly passed both houses of the U.S. Congress.The Unlocking Consumer Choice and Wireless Competition Act passed in the Senate on July 16 and was unanimously approved by the House of Representatives last Friday. Obama had been expected to sign it.The law res […]Stephen Lawson
- Thanks, Obama: Now you can legally unlock your smartphone if you want to August 1, 2014The President has signed a bill into law that allows American citizens to legally unlock their phones. That means that you can take your mobile device, no matter which carrier subsidized it, and take it over to one of its competitors. Unlocking phones was made illegal in January of 2013 when an exemption to the DMCA expired. The bi-partisan bill was passed l […]Florence Ion
- Microsoft sues Samsung for license violations, post-Nokia August 1, 2014Microsoft sued Samsung Friday, saying Samsung violated the terms of a patent licensing agreement following Microsoft’s acquisition of Nokia.David Howard, corporate vice president and general counsel for Microsoft, tacitly accused Samsung of simply growing too big to ignore a mutually agreed-upon contract. Samsung had not issued a statement of its own by pres […]Mark Hachman
- Microsoft sues Samsung, says it stopped paying for patents August 1, 2014Microsoft filed suit against Samsung on Friday, claiming the device maker has backed out of an agreement that requires it to pay licensing fees to Microsoft for the Android phones it sells.Samsung has not honored the agreement since at least last September, when Microsoft announced it was acquiring Nokia’s devices and services business from Google, Microsoft […]Zach Miners
- HTC M8 Windows Phone shows up on Verizon's site August 1, 2014An image of an HTC One (M8) running the Windows Phone operating system is currently on the Verizon Wireless site, providing compelling evidence that the company plans to sell the phone. The URL of the image identifies the hardware as the “HTC M8 Windows” phone. A quick check of URL strings similar to the string of the live image failed to pull up any other i […]Mark Hachman
- HP's SlateBook 14 Android laptop ships, but with a higher price than expected August 1, 2014Hewlett-Packard’s SlateBook 14 laptop with the Android OS has started shipping on schedule, but it’s priced at US$429, which is $30 more than the company had said it would cost. The laptop, which has a 14-inch screen and Android 4.3, was announced in June. At the time, HP said it would be priced at $399. It is available on HP’s website.To read this article i […]Agam Shah
- Missing Pieces: Mass Effect 4, Steam Controller tweaked, and more must-know games news August 1, 2014Lots of videos coming out of last week's San Diego Comic-Con, the Steam Controller may be getting tweaked (again), Doom now runs on an ATM, and woo boy Crytek's in trouble—this is your must-know gaming news for the week of July 28. Bucking tradition The Steam Controller gets more and more traditional with each design pass. First Valve ripped out th […]Hayden Dingman
- Comcast doubles broadband speeds in California, Midwest August 1, 2014If you’re a Comcast customer in tech-friendly California, good news—your available bandwidth will likely double today, for free. But you may need a new cable modem, too.Customers in California, as well as select markets in Kansas, Missouri, and Texas, will see their available throughput about double, the company said on Friday. The available throughput will […]Mark Hachman
- Train robots hands-on to dump trash with this new OS August 1, 2014Don’t program robots—train them. That’s the stated goal of Brain Corporation, whose operating system is designed to allow robots to learn how to dump trash or open doors via hands-on training, not programming. The Brain Operating System—also called BrainOS—injects a level of intelligence into robots that will allow them, like animals, to be given hands-on an […]Agam Shah
- Report: OnePlus is building an Android Wear smartwatch August 1, 2014Leaked images reveal a possible smartwatch from the maker of the OnePlusOne phone.Derek Walter