Adobe Flash Builder 4 Final Release
Its a great news for flash flex developers that Adobe Flash Builder 4 final released. Also Flex 4 SDK with completely new component and skinning architecture called Spark which support main motive for RIA applications and improved flex compiler performance and lots of other things.
According to developers prospective there are several new things like improved debugger support conditional breakpoints, watchpoints and expression evaluation, added code generation features and made it easier to test applications with network monitor and FlexUnit support.
You can get the exciting updates for the Spark from here by Deepa.
If you are just getting started with Flex then there is an TestDrive nice option to speed up on Flex.
So friends enjoy RIA…
Senior Web Technologist, HTML5, Flash Platform (Flash, Flex, AIR, Flash Media Server, ActionScript) Developer.
- HTML5 Canvas Element Guide wp.me/pajxJ-f0 8 months ago
- RT @Adobe: Want to learn about #PhoneGap? Join us for PhoneGap Day on July 19 in Portland to learn more: adobe.ly/12JMC0y #PGDay 9 months ago
- RT @chgarreau: Amazon Kindle Fire bringing Flash back from the dead bit.ly/12XNbUw via @flexengineer 9 months ago
- RT @Thonbo: @Adobe - our game build with AIR is no. 1 in appstore in denmark :D itunes.apple.com/dk/app/dr-rama… 9 months ago
- Installation of Window 8, with hope for best user experience as with Window 7 :) 9 months ago
- 84,885 Readers
- An Early View into the Next Generation of Adobe Dreamweaver CC
- First Look: Next Generation Flash Professional
- Design the Web with Edge Animate
- Code the Web Faster with Adobe Edge Code Preview
- Publishing Workflows for AIR for iOS
- Contributions to the Web Platform
- Getting Started with Brackets
- SMACSS: Project Organization
- SMACSS: Changing State with Pseudo-classes
- SMACSS: Depth of Applicability
- SMACSS: Naming Convention
- SMACSS: Categorizing CSS
- SMACSS: Introduction to a Scalable and Modular Architecture for CSS
- Flash Technology: Better Games, More Easily, For More People
- Exclusive: Google mulling Wi-Fi for cities with Google Fiber April 25, 2014Google is considering deploying Wi-Fi networks in towns and cities covered by its Google Fiber high-speed Internet service.The disclosure is made in a document Google is circulating to 34 cities that are the next candidates to receive Google Fiber in 2015.Specific details of the Wi-Fi plan are not included in the document, which was seen by IDG News Service, […]Martyn Williams
- US wireless users may get to share military spectrum April 25, 2014The U.S. military might have to share its radar frequencies with mobile broadband providers under a plan the Federal Communications Commission continued to flesh out this week under the catchy name Citizens Broadband Radio Service.CBRS isn’t exactly a broadband version of Citizens Band radio—which still exists, at astonishingly low frequencies around 27MHz—b […]Stephen Lawson
- Apple, Samsung bicker over jury verdict form April 24, 2014As the second jury trial between Apple and Samsung approaches its conclusion, the companies are sparring over the precise questions the jury will be asked to consider.On Thursday morning, Judge Lucy Koh published a tentative verdict form with 15 questions, each broken into multiple parts. A count through the document reveals 245 decisions and calculations th […]Martyn Williams
- World Tech Update: On the road at the New York Auto Show April 24, 2014This week on World Tech Update we take you inside the New York Auto Show, where BMW introduced its X5 eDrive concept car.The plug-in hybrid SUV can drive on electric power alone at speeds of up to 75 miles per hour for up to about 20 miles. As for fuel economy, the SUV should get the equivalent of about 40 miles per gallon. BMW hasn’t said how much the X5 eD […]Nick Barber and Melissa Aparicio, IDG News Service
- Four growing European startups to keep an eye on April 24, 2014Europe’s startup scene is as diverse as any in the world, and young companies with unique value propositions are expanding quickly.That, at least, is the view from up-and-coming entrepreneurs at four quickly expanding European tech companies who took the stage in Amsterdam Thursday during The Next Web Europe Conference.Companies selected to present their bus […]Loek Essers
- Dark Souls 2 review: An addictive puzzle wrapped in a nightmarish action game April 24, 2014This review was originally published March 11 for the Xbox 360. Updated April 24 with PC impressions.PC REVIEW UPDATE: It's no secret the original Dark Souls was lacking when it came to the PC port. Locked at a blurry 1024x720 resolution and a subpar 30 frames per second, the Dark Souls port hearkened back to lackluster PC ports of old. It wasn't l […]Hayden Dingman
- Microsoft Q1 earnings top estimates, with strong growth in Office 365 subs, Xbox sales April 24, 2014Microsoft reported first-quarter calendar earnings that beat estimates, although profits and revenue both declined. The company said that its customers have begun embracing its cloud offerings, especially Office 365. Microsoft reported net income of $5.66 billion for the March quarter, down about 7 percent compared to the net income of $6.1 billion Microsoft […]Mark Hachman
- US tech spending to see 'solid, steady growth' this year and next, Forrester says April 24, 2014Combined U.S. business and consumer spending on technology will rise 5.3 percent this year to US$1.315 trillion and 6.0 percent to $1.4 trillion in 2015, thanks to an improving economy and an acceleration in purchases by businesses and government agencies, according to Forrester Research.“2014 looks like the first year since 2011 that threats of federal gove […]Chris Kanaracus
- Official urges state to adopt federal Obamacare site, rather than fix one Oracle built April 24, 2014Oregon’s CIO has recommended state officials adopt the federal government’s Healthcare.gov insurance exchange in time to meet a Nov. 15 open enrollment deadline, rather than attempt to fix the troubled site it built along with Oracle.Cover Oregon, as the site is known, went live on Oct. 1 and immediately experienced serious technical problems that have yet t […]Chris Kanaracus
- Google, Apple, Adobe and Intel agree to settle Silicon Valley hiring case April 24, 2014The four remaining defendants in Silicon Valley’s closely watched employee hiring case—Google, Apple, Adobe and Intel—have agreed to a settlement, according to a new court filing. The plaintiffs and the companies have reached an agreement to settle all individual and class claims alleged in the class-action suit, according to a letter sent Thursday to Judge […]Zach Miners