Adobe Flash Builder 4 Final Release
Its a great news for flash flex developers that Adobe Flash Builder 4 final released. Also Flex 4 SDK with completely new component and skinning architecture called Spark which support main motive for RIA applications and improved flex compiler performance and lots of other things.
According to developers prospective there are several new things like improved debugger support conditional breakpoints, watchpoints and expression evaluation, added code generation features and made it easier to test applications with network monitor and FlexUnit support.
You can get the exciting updates for the Spark from here by Deepa.
If you are just getting started with Flex then there is an TestDrive nice option to speed up on Flex.
So friends enjoy RIA…
Working as a Senior Web Technologist.
- RT @lirmont: Fabricjs curved text viewer demo (can save in other demos now): darkabstraction.com/showOff/fabric… http://t.co/aeSCijKNp1 1 month ago
- Never Expect Things To Happen Struggle And Make Them Happen.. Never Expect Urself To Be Given A Good Value. Create A Value Of Ur Own..! 2 months ago
- Instead of wishing you were someone else, be proud of who you are, you never know whose been looking at you and wishing they could be YOU. 2 months ago
- Enjoying Pro Kabaddi.. 2 months ago
- RT @drharshvardhan: Watching people all over the country.Carelessness about use of seat belts seen. My appeal - use front & rear seat belt … 4 months ago
- 86,174 Readers
- An Early View into the Next Generation of Adobe Dreamweaver CC
- First Look: Next Generation Flash Professional
- Design the Web with Edge Animate
- Code the Web Faster with Adobe Edge Code Preview
- Publishing Workflows for AIR for iOS
- Contributions to the Web Platform
- Getting Started with Brackets
- SMACSS: Project Organization
- SMACSS: Changing State with Pseudo-classes
- SMACSS: Depth of Applicability
- SMACSS: Naming Convention
- SMACSS: Categorizing CSS
- SMACSS: Introduction to a Scalable and Modular Architecture for CSS
- Flash Technology: Better Games, More Easily, For More People
- Dreamfall: Chapters Episode One review: A long-awaited journey October 25, 2014It's been fifteen years since The Longest Journey came out, making it a pretty apt name for a series. A cult classic, The Longest Journey is regarded as one of the best point-and-click adventure games and best game stories of all time.In 2007 fans finally got a long-awaited sequel, known as Dreamfall: The Longest Journey, which wrapped up a few story th […]Hayden Dingman
- Wi-Fi Passpoint standard now knits together SF, San Jose, London October 25, 2014A partnership that lets Wi-Fi users get on free public networks in San Francisco and San Jose, California, with a one-time joining process now also covers a hotspot along the River Thames in London.The cities at either end of Silicon Valley used the Wi-Fi Alliance’s Passpoint specification to set up Wi-Fi roaming between their city-owned networks earlier thi […]Stephen Lawson
- Google makes a strategic move, crowns Sundar Pichai as head of product at Google October 24, 2014We have a saying around the Greenbot newsroom that the most exciting tech-centric news usually hits on Friday afternoons. Google just dropped a Friday afternoon news bomb.Recode reports that Google CEO Larry Page has transferred leadership of all core Google products over to Sundar Pichai, who was formerly head of Android and Chrome OS. He will serve as Seni […]Florence Ion
- Nest acquires Revolv and immediately stops sales of one of the top smart-home hubs October 24, 2014So you bought a Revolv smart hub to manage your smart home. You obviously recognized a well-designed product. The only problem now is that Nest Labs saw the same potential. The folks who designed the world’s most famous thermostat, since gobbled up by Google, have swallowed Revolv—and immediately stopped sales.I was a bit gobsmacked when I saw the Revolv sma […]Michael Brown
- Big Data Digest: Rise of the think-bots October 24, 2014It turns out that a vital missing ingredient in the long-sought after goal of getting machines to think like humans—artificial intelligence—has been lots and lots of data.Last week, at the O’Reilly Strata + Hadoop World Conference in New York, Salesforce.com’s head of artificial intelligence, Beau Cronin, asserted that AI has gotten a shot in the arm from th […]Joab Jackson
- Apple mum as Mac owners tussle with Yosemite over Wi-Fi problems October 24, 2014The cries for help from frazzled Mac owners whose Wi-Fi connections went haywire after upgrading to OS X Yosemite are being met by Apple with stone-faced silence. Affected users have been filing a steady stream of complaints about the problem in discussion forums, blogs, and social media sites since Apple released the latest version of the operating system a […]Juan Carlos Perez
- Apple Pay tops Tim Cook's to-do list in China October 24, 2014Apple CEO Tim Cook says bringing the recently launched Apple Pay system to China is his top priority for doing business the country. Apple Pay launched on Monday in the U.S. and allows iPhone 6 users to make “tap-and-go” payments at compatible terminals in retailers. It hasn’t expanded outside the U.S. yet, but international expansion is on the cards. The NF […]Martyn Williams
- FCC pushes TV spectrum auction to 2016 after legal challenge October 24, 2014The auction intended to turn many U.S. TV channels into spectrum for mobile services won’t start until early 2016, the U.S. Federal Communications Commission says.FCC Chairman Tom Wheeler had earlier forecast that the auction would begin in the middle of next year. But in August, the National Association of Broadcasters challenged some aspects of the agency’ […]Stephen Lawson
- In pictures: Google exec secretly shatters Felix Baumgartner's skydiving altitude record October 24, 2014Google exec breaks skydiving altitude record, in secretImage by Paragon Space Development Corp.Alan Eustace, the senior vice president of knowledge at Google, apparently has an odd hobby: he likes to break skydiving altitude records.For the past few years, he has been working with Paragon Space Development Corp. to develop a spacesuit and delivery vehicle to […]Mark Hachman
- Dragon Age gets sexy, Assassin's Creed: Unity gets ridiculous, and more must-know gaming news October 24, 2014At this point I'm convinced the games industry is doing silly things just to provide material for this column. John Cena reads poetry, Dragon Age has some disturbing "sexy" dialogue, and we get glimpses of both The Witcher 3 and the deceased Star Wars Battlefront III—this is gaming news you need to know for the week of October 20.Connect your […]Hayden Dingman