Adobe Flash Builder 4 Final Release
Its a great news for flash flex developers that Adobe Flash Builder 4 final released. Also Flex 4 SDK with completely new component and skinning architecture called Spark which support main motive for RIA applications and improved flex compiler performance and lots of other things.
According to developers prospective there are several new things like improved debugger support conditional breakpoints, watchpoints and expression evaluation, added code generation features and made it easier to test applications with network monitor and FlexUnit support.
You can get the exciting updates for the Spark from here by Deepa.
If you are just getting started with Flex then there is an TestDrive nice option to speed up on Flex.
So friends enjoy RIA…
Senior Web Technologist, HTML5, Flash Platform (Flash, Flex, AIR, Flash Media Server, ActionScript) Developer.
- HTML5 Canvas Element Guide wp.me/pajxJ-f0 7 months ago
- RT @Adobe: Want to learn about #PhoneGap? Join us for PhoneGap Day on July 19 in Portland to learn more: adobe.ly/12JMC0y #PGDay 8 months ago
- RT @chgarreau: Amazon Kindle Fire bringing Flash back from the dead bit.ly/12XNbUw via @flexengineer 8 months ago
- RT @Thonbo: @Adobe - our game build with AIR is no. 1 in appstore in denmark :D itunes.apple.com/dk/app/dr-rama… 8 months ago
- Installation of Window 8, with hope for best user experience as with Window 7 :) 8 months ago
- 84,435 Readers
- An Early View into the Next Generation of Adobe Dreamweaver CC
- First Look: Next Generation Flash Professional
- Design the Web with Edge Animate
- Code the Web Faster with Adobe Edge Code Preview
- Publishing Workflows for AIR for iOS
- Contributions to the Web Platform
- Getting Started with Brackets
- SMACSS: Project Organization
- SMACSS: Changing State with Pseudo-classes
- SMACSS: Depth of Applicability
- SMACSS: Naming Convention
- SMACSS: Categorizing CSS
- SMACSS: Introduction to a Scalable and Modular Architecture for CSS
- Flash Technology: Better Games, More Easily, For More People
- Chicago court freezes US assets of Mt. Gox CEO, companies March 11, 2014A U.S. district court judge on Tuesday froze the U.S. assets of Mark Karpeles, CEO of failed Bitcoin exchange Mt. Gox, and two associated companies, allowing lawyers to begin demanding documents from the three parties to investigate what they allege is a huge fraud.Mt. Gox, once the largest Bitcoin exchange in the world, suspended trading on Feb. 25. Three d […]Martyn Williams
- LaCie ships world's fastest external hard drive March 11, 2014LaCie today announced the availability of the fastest consumer-grade portable, external disk drive—the LaCie Little Big Disk, featuring Thunderbolt 2 and two PCIe Gen.2 solid state drives (SSDs). With Thunderbolt’s bidirectional 20Gbps maximum data transfer rate, and the two internal PCIe SSDs configured in a RAID 0, the Little Big Disk reads at up to 1,375 […]Lucas Mearian, Computerworld
- Desktop app will help turn your voice into songs March 11, 2014Imitone aims to replace the amateur musician's MIDI keyboard.Zach Miners
- Italian police investigate Skype use for 'porno blackmail' March 11, 2014Italian police in Genoa have opened an investigation into the use of Skype to trap victims into online sexual indiscretions, which are recorded and used as a pretext for extortion.A first complaint was lodged with the police last September by a Genoese businessman, said Alessandra Belardini, a deputy police chief with the postal and communications police.Mag […]Philip Willan, IDG News Service\Rome Bureau
- Microsoft Patch Tuesday rounds up IE flaws March 11, 2014For this month’s “Patch Tuesday” round of bug fixes, Microsoft has focused on correcting multiple vulnerabilities in Internet Explorer (IE), including one that is already being used in targeted attacks. Overall, Microsoft issued five bulletins, covering 23 vulnerabilities. Two of the bulletins, covering IE and Windows, are marked critical, which means admini […]Joab Jackson
- Cosinuss in-ear sports monitor tracks your heart rate, no chest band required March 11, 2014Future models could also include sensors to monitor blood oxygen saturation and core body temperaturePeter Sayer
- Apple dominates 64-bit mobile chips as Android rivals lag March 11, 2014Apple dominates 64-bit mobile chip devices, as rival smartphone makers wait for a 64-bit version of the Android OS, but that early lead could dissipate in the next four years, ABI Research said on Tuesday. The first 64-bit version of the Android OS is expected in the second half of the year. This will boost the adoption of 64-bit-compliant handsets and table […]Agam Shah
- SoftBank CEO: U.S. mobile broadband needs to be back on top March 11, 2014The CEO of Japan’s SoftBank mobile carrier promised to bring stiff price and speed competition to the U.S., saying he feels an obligation to improve slow speeds and drive down prices. SoftBank founder Masayoshi Son credited his years in high school and college in the U.S. as essential to creating his entrepreneurial spirit, and he feels a debt to his “second […]Grant Gross
- Bitcoin is coming to Wall Street March 11, 2014New York financial authorities said Tuesday that they would soon begin accepting applications for virtual currency exchanges including those dealing in bitcoins, in a sign of regulators’ growing interest in the technology. Approved applications will ultimately have to adhere to a proposed regulatory framework that New York plans to enact for virtual currency […]Zach Miners
- Twitter goes down for 'most users' March 11, 2014Twitter said Tuesday that its service was down for most users, both on the desktop as well as most mobile apps. "Most users are experiencing issues accessing Twitter on web and mobile apps. We’re looking into it," the company said on its status blog shortly before 11:30 AM PT. When trying to access Twitter, users reported server errors when trying […]Mark Hachman