Adobe Flash Builder 4 Final Release
Its a great news for flash flex developers that Adobe Flash Builder 4 final released. Also Flex 4 SDK with completely new component and skinning architecture called Spark which support main motive for RIA applications and improved flex compiler performance and lots of other things.
According to developers prospective there are several new things like improved debugger support conditional breakpoints, watchpoints and expression evaluation, added code generation features and made it easier to test applications with network monitor and FlexUnit support.
You can get the exciting updates for the Spark from here by Deepa.
If you are just getting started with Flex then there is an TestDrive nice option to speed up on Flex.
So friends enjoy RIA…
Working as a Senior Web Technologist.
- Never Expect Things To Happen Struggle And Make Them Happen.. Never Expect Urself To Be Given A Good Value. Create A Value Of Ur Own..! 1 week ago
- Instead of wishing you were someone else, be proud of who you are, you never know whose been looking at you and wishing they could be YOU. 2 weeks ago
- Enjoying Pro Kabaddi.. 3 weeks ago
- RT @drharshvardhan: Watching people all over the country.Carelessness about use of seat belts seen. My appeal - use front & rear seat belt … 2 months ago
- RT @apj_abdul_kalam: In past 15 days.. We have seen the emergence of 1 woman cm, 6 cabinet min, and nw woman speaker.. Rise of Indian woman… 2 months ago
- 85,758 Readers
- An Early View into the Next Generation of Adobe Dreamweaver CC
- First Look: Next Generation Flash Professional
- Design the Web with Edge Animate
- Code the Web Faster with Adobe Edge Code Preview
- Publishing Workflows for AIR for iOS
- Contributions to the Web Platform
- Getting Started with Brackets
- SMACSS: Project Organization
- SMACSS: Changing State with Pseudo-classes
- SMACSS: Depth of Applicability
- SMACSS: Naming Convention
- SMACSS: Categorizing CSS
- SMACSS: Introduction to a Scalable and Modular Architecture for CSS
- Flash Technology: Better Games, More Easily, For More People
- Sony Xperia Z2 review: A powerful smartphone wrapped in Sony style September 1, 2014The Sony Xperia Z2 has a lot of power under the hood and a great design, but since it's only available in its unsubsidized form, you'll need to ask yourself how much you're willing to spend.Blake Stimac
- Reconnaissance code on industrial software site points to watering hole attack September 1, 2014Attackers have rigged the website of an industrial software firm with a sophisticated reconnaissance tool, possibly in preparation for attacks against companies from several industries.The incident was detected last week by researchers from security firm AlienVault who found rogue code injected into the website of a big industrial company that wasn’t named. […]Lucian Constantin
- Europol launches international cybercrime task force September 1, 2014Europol launched a cybercrime task force Monday to fight online crime in the EU and other countries.The Joint Cybercrime Action Taskforce (J-CAT) will be piloted for six months and hosted at Europol’s European CyberCrime Center (EC3), the organization said in a news release.The J-CAT will coordinate international investigations to take action against key onl […]Loek Essers
- What to do when your laptop's touchpad stops working September 1, 2014The built-in touchpad in Raji Yusuff Oluwagbenga's laptop no longer works, making Windows nearly impossible to use. Here's how to (hopefully) fix the problem.Have you ever tried to use a Windows PC without a mouse, touchpad, or other pointing device? It's all but impossible. So when your laptop's touchpad stops responding to your fingers, […]Lincoln Spector
- Show spotlight will be on smartwatches with better looks and connectivity September 1, 2014Smartwatches will be in the spotlight at the IFA trade show in Berlin, with LG, Motorola, Samsung and Sony all keen to demonstrate their new products are what consumers want.Samsung Electronics and LG Electronics announced their upcoming smartwatches, the Gear S and G Watch R, last week in advance of the show.Samsung’s Gear S is a 3G smartwatch that doesn’t […]Mikael Ricknäs, IDG News Service
- China gives Microsoft 20 days to answer questions in anti-monopoly probe September 1, 2014Chinese authorities have issued a 20-day deadline for Microsoft to explain “compatibility problems” with its Windows and Office software, after previously warning the company not to obstruct an anti-monopoly investigation.China’s State Administration for Industry and Commerce (SAIC) posted an online notice Monday demanding that Microsoft offer a written expl […]Michael Kan
- European 700MHz band should be freed for mobile broadband by 2020, report says September 1, 2014Europe’s 700MHz band should be freed for mobile broadband by 2020, a report to the European Commission recommends.The extra spectrum is needed to meet increasing demand for video on tablets, smartphones and other mobile devices.The 700MHz Ultra High Frequency (UHF) spectrum is currently used for terrestrial broadcasting networks and wireless microphones, but […]Loek Essers
- Get productive with the best Android tablets for students September 1, 2014Find the right Android tablet for you to manage the chaos of another school year.Derek Walter
- WallyHome review: Sniffs out water leaks all over your home September 1, 2014Low-power sensors, useful notifications, and peace of mind for homeowners: not a bad package.Susie Ochs
- The 11 best PC co-op games to play with your friends September 1, 2014It's dangerous to go alone! It's good to have friends. That goes doubly so when you're facing down a zombie horde or sneaking into a hostile spy base. Here we've rounded up twelve games that are better in every way to play with friends. Yeah, you could play some of them alone. Sure, you could (if you're insane) play some of them with […]Hayden Dingman