Adobe Flash Builder 4 Final Release
Its a great news for flash flex developers that Adobe Flash Builder 4 final released. Also Flex 4 SDK with completely new component and skinning architecture called Spark which support main motive for RIA applications and improved flex compiler performance and lots of other things.
According to developers prospective there are several new things like improved debugger support conditional breakpoints, watchpoints and expression evaluation, added code generation features and made it easier to test applications with network monitor and FlexUnit support.
You can get the exciting updates for the Spark from here by Deepa.
If you are just getting started with Flex then there is an TestDrive nice option to speed up on Flex.
So friends enjoy RIA…
Working as a Senior Web Technologist.
- RT @drharshvardhan: Watching people all over the country.Carelessness about use of seat belts seen. My appeal - use front & rear seat belt … 1 month ago
- RT @apj_abdul_kalam: In past 15 days.. We have seen the emergence of 1 woman cm, 6 cabinet min, and nw woman speaker.. Rise of Indian woman… 1 month ago
- Everday is special if u THINK so Every moment is memorable if u FEEL so Everyone is unique if u SEE so life is beautifull if u LIVE so.. 1 month ago
- RT @sanghaviharsh: मेहमान को पूरा सम्मान देना हमारी संस्कृति हे और श्री अमित जी बुजुर्ग से लेके हर कार्यकर्ता का सम्मान करते हे! http://t.c… 1 month ago
- @narendramodi Congratulations to the great leader of India and my gujarati bhai...we are with you.. trying our best for growth of my India. 1 month ago
- 85,481 Readers
- An Early View into the Next Generation of Adobe Dreamweaver CC
- First Look: Next Generation Flash Professional
- Design the Web with Edge Animate
- Code the Web Faster with Adobe Edge Code Preview
- Publishing Workflows for AIR for iOS
- Contributions to the Web Platform
- Getting Started with Brackets
- SMACSS: Project Organization
- SMACSS: Changing State with Pseudo-classes
- SMACSS: Depth of Applicability
- SMACSS: Naming Convention
- SMACSS: Categorizing CSS
- SMACSS: Introduction to a Scalable and Modular Architecture for CSS
- Flash Technology: Better Games, More Easily, For More People
- EBay faces class action suit over data breach July 24, 2014EBay faces a class action suit in a U.S. federal court over a security breach earlier this year.The consumer privacy class action lawsuit, filed Wednesday by Collin Green, a citizen of the state of Louisiana, alleged that the security breach was the result of eBay’s inadequate security in regard to protecting identity information of its millions of customers […]John Ribeiro
- Sale of Mt. Gox-related Bitcoins.com halted after court order July 24, 2014The sale of the domain Bitcoins.com, affiliated with Mt. Gox CEO Mark Karpeles, has been halted after a U.S. court order, according to the auction house.“This lot has been withdrawn from this auction. Bids are no longer accepted and previous bids are cancelled,” U.S.-based Heritage Auctions wrote on its website.The move follows a restraining order issued Tue […]Tim Hornyak
- Android Influencers: iFixit founders Kyle Wiens and Luke Soules July 24, 2014The two head honchos of iFixit talk about how the site started, where it's headed, and why the HTC One ranks so low on the repairability scale.Florence Ion
- 5 ways to use social media to boost your career prospects July 24, 2014It's true: Employers, both current and future, look you up online. And not just your LinkedIn profile—most of them will also click any public social network links that are floating around. But don’t panic. With a little effort, you can polish your profiles so your personality shines through and makes you a more attractive candidate to recruiters. Here a […]Sarah Jacobsson Purewal
- LG notches record smartphone shipments on G3 strength July 24, 2014The G3 has boosted LG’s smartphone shipments to record levels and helped reverse three quarters of losses at its phone division, the electronics giant said Thursday.LG Electronics said its LG Mobile Communications Co. shipped a record 14.5 million smartphones in the second quarter, marking a 20 percent increase from a year earlier.LTE products accounted for […]Tim Hornyak
- 10 technologies that will transform PCs in 2015 and beyond July 24, 2014The PC's future is so bright, you gotta wear shadesYou might write off PCs as archaic or boring. You might take for granted that they'll get faster, lighter, more power-efficient and more convenient to use over time.But if you stop and consider all the things that go into making a computer better, there’s actually a lot to be excited about. Here ar […]Jared Newman
- More AT&T customers switch to paying for their phones July 24, 2014A majority of AT&T’s new smartphone customers are now choosing a plan where they pay for their phones over time, helping to drive strong second-quarter financial results, the carrier said. Under the AT&T Next plan, introduced last July, subscribers make monthly device payments and can switch to a new phone model once a year. That saves AT&T from […]Stephen Lawson
- Facebook isn't giving up on search July 24, 2014Facebook reported Wednesday that it now handles an average of more than 1 billion searches a day, but it still has work to do to provide a comprehensive search tool. Early last year, Facebook unveiled an ambitious search project called Graph Search. The feature was conceived to index the people on Facebook, their posts and the connections between them, to pr […]Zach Miners
- Qualcomm faces hurdles collecting royalties from China July 24, 2014China’s anti-monopoly investigation of Qualcomm is starting to disrupt its licensing business and making it harder for the U.S. company to collect royalties from the country.The government probe is creating “significant challenges” for Qualcomm, the company reported on Wednesday in an earnings presentation.China’s National Development and Reform Commission ( […]Michael Kan
- Twitter employees mainly male and white, says it has 'lot of work to do' July 24, 2014Twitter disclosed the gender and ethnicity breakdown of its employees on Wednesday, less than a week after U.S. civil rights leader Rev. Jesse Jackson called on the company to release its employee diversity information.The data is more or less in line with that released earlier by the company’s Silicon Valley peers like Google, Facebook, Yahoo and LinkedIn, […]John Ribeiro