Adobe Flash Builder 4 Final Release
Its a great news for flash flex developers that Adobe Flash Builder 4 final released. Also Flex 4 SDK with completely new component and skinning architecture called Spark which support main motive for RIA applications and improved flex compiler performance and lots of other things.
According to developers prospective there are several new things like improved debugger support conditional breakpoints, watchpoints and expression evaluation, added code generation features and made it easier to test applications with network monitor and FlexUnit support.
You can get the exciting updates for the Spark from here by Deepa.
If you are just getting started with Flex then there is an TestDrive nice option to speed up on Flex.
So friends enjoy RIA…
Senior Web Technologist, HTML5, Flash Platform (Flash, Flex, AIR, Flash Media Server, ActionScript) Developer.
- HTML5 Canvas Element Guide wp.me/pajxJ-f0 4 months ago
- RT @Adobe: Want to learn about #PhoneGap? Join us for PhoneGap Day on July 19 in Portland to learn more: adobe.ly/12JMC0y #PGDay 5 months ago
- RT @chgarreau: Amazon Kindle Fire bringing Flash back from the dead bit.ly/12XNbUw via @flexengineer 5 months ago
- RT @Thonbo: @Adobe - our game build with AIR is no. 1 in appstore in denmark :D itunes.apple.com/dk/app/dr-rama… 5 months ago
- Installation of Window 8, with hope for best user experience as with Window 7 :) 5 months ago
- 83,342 Readers
- An Early View into the Next Generation of Adobe Dreamweaver CC
- First Look: Next Generation Flash Professional
- Design the Web with Edge Animate
- Code the Web Faster with Adobe Edge Code Preview
- Publishing Workflows for AIR for iOS
- Contributions to the Web Platform
- Getting Started with Brackets
- SMACSS: Project Organization
- SMACSS: Changing State with Pseudo-classes
- SMACSS: Depth of Applicability
- SMACSS: Naming Convention
- SMACSS: Categorizing CSS
- SMACSS: Introduction to a Scalable and Modular Architecture for CSS
- Flash Technology: Better Games, More Easily, For More People
- Microsoft joins group seeking to replace passwords December 13, 2013Microsoft has joined the FIDO Alliance, an industry group attempting to craft industry standards that reduce reliance on passwords, long regarded as a weak point in Web security.Launched in July 2012, FIDO, which stands for Fast IDentity Online, is hoping its specifications for security devices and browser plugins will be widely adopted across the technology […]Jeremy Kirk
- Apple supplier Foxconn still struggles to limit working hours, labor group says December 13, 2013Foxconn Technology Group has come up short in trying to limit the overtime hours of its workers in China, but still made progress in improving the working conditions at three of its factories that make products for Apple, a labor group said Thursday.The iPhone manufacturer has completed nearly all the goals in its plan to improve conditions at the three fact […]Michael Kan
- Twitter reverses policy that would allow blocked persons to follow user December 13, 2013Twitter has reversed a controversial policy change announced Thursday that would let a user block others on Twitter, but the blocked people could still continue to follow and see the user’s tweets and interact with them.”We have decided to revert the change after receiving feedback from many users—we never want to introduce features at the cost of users feel […]John Ribeiro
- Bitcoin market price app, 'Bitcoin Alarm,' is carefully cloaked malware December 13, 2013If you get a spam message advertising an application called “Bitcoin Alarm,” the name may tell you all you need to know. The desktop Windows application sends price alerts by SMS to a mobile phone. But closer examination of its code turned up several suspicious traits that indicate it may try to steal the virtual currency, wrote Kenny MacDermid, a research a […]Jeremy Kirk
- The Kardashians hint at marketing potential for Instagram's messenger December 13, 2013You might think of Instagram’s new private messaging feature as a way to share certain photos with just your best friends. But Instagram—and the Kardashians—have other ideas about how the tool could be used to serve up promotional content.On Thursday, the photo-sharing app announced “Instagram Direct”—a way for people to send photos and videos only to select […]Zach Miners
- Microsoft may be desperate enough to offer Windows Phone and Windows RT for free December 12, 2013With Microsoft feeling the squeeze between low-end Android devices and Apple’s high-end dominance, the company may be pondering desperate measures. According to The Verge, Microsoft is considering whether to nix licensing fees for Windows Phone and Windows RT, allowing phone, tablet, and PC makers to use the operating systems for free. The report is unconfir […]Jared Newman
- FCC moves toward in-flight mobile use; Transportation may ban voice calls December 12, 2013The Federal Communications Commission voted Thursday to move forward with a plan to allow airlines to permit passengers to use mobile phones during flights, but another agency may protect travelers from hearing the loud phone conversations of their seatmates. While the FCC approved a notice of proposed rulemaking, or NPRM, seeking comment to allow airline pa […]Grant Gross
- All five major US carriers agree to let you unlock your phone anytime you want December 12, 2013You'll still have to call your carrier if you want to free your phone, however.Florence Ion
- Cisco cuts long-term revenue forecast December 12, 2013Cisco Systems forecast slower long-term revenue growth Thursday, citing conservative spending by its customers and uncertainty about the economy in some parts of the world.The company predicted overall revenue growth between 3 percent and 6 percent, stepping back from a long-term forecast of 5 percent to 7 percent that it made in 2011. The new forecast is fo […]Stephen Lawson
- Spiked with LIDAR sensors, Ford research car tracks objects and creates 3D maps December 12, 2013Ford tricked out its Automated Fusion Hybrid Research Vehicle with enough sensors to see more than a driver ever could—so the car can help the human drive better.Melissa Riofrio