Adobe Flash Builder 4 Final Release
Its a great news for flash flex developers that Adobe Flash Builder 4 final released. Also Flex 4 SDK with completely new component and skinning architecture called Spark which support main motive for RIA applications and improved flex compiler performance and lots of other things.
According to developers prospective there are several new things like improved debugger support conditional breakpoints, watchpoints and expression evaluation, added code generation features and made it easier to test applications with network monitor and FlexUnit support.
You can get the exciting updates for the Spark from here by Deepa.
If you are just getting started with Flex then there is an TestDrive nice option to speed up on Flex.
So friends enjoy RIA…
Working as a Senior Web Technologist.
- RT @lirmont: Fabricjs curved text viewer demo (can save in other demos now): darkabstraction.com/showOff/fabric… http://t.co/aeSCijKNp1 2 weeks ago
- Never Expect Things To Happen Struggle And Make Them Happen.. Never Expect Urself To Be Given A Good Value. Create A Value Of Ur Own..! 1 month ago
- Instead of wishing you were someone else, be proud of who you are, you never know whose been looking at you and wishing they could be YOU. 1 month ago
- Enjoying Pro Kabaddi.. 1 month ago
- RT @drharshvardhan: Watching people all over the country.Carelessness about use of seat belts seen. My appeal - use front & rear seat belt … 3 months ago
- 85,982 Readers
- An Early View into the Next Generation of Adobe Dreamweaver CC
- First Look: Next Generation Flash Professional
- Design the Web with Edge Animate
- Code the Web Faster with Adobe Edge Code Preview
- Publishing Workflows for AIR for iOS
- Contributions to the Web Platform
- Getting Started with Brackets
- SMACSS: Project Organization
- SMACSS: Changing State with Pseudo-classes
- SMACSS: Depth of Applicability
- SMACSS: Naming Convention
- SMACSS: Categorizing CSS
- SMACSS: Introduction to a Scalable and Modular Architecture for CSS
- Flash Technology: Better Games, More Easily, For More People
- Path takes laziness to a new level with business messaging October 1, 2014Apps are making it a little too easy to avoid fellow humans. You don’t have to hail a cab, order food delivery over the phone, or even walk down to the laundromat, all thanks to apps. But sometimes you have queries that need to be answered by actual people. Don’t worry: Path will handle that for you. You can "message" businesses on Path Talk, which […]Caitlin McGarry
- Malware program targets Hong Kong protesters using Apple devices October 1, 2014A malware program that targets Hong Kong activists using Apple devices has trademarks of being developed by a nation-state, possibly China, according to a security company.Lacoon Mobile Security of San Francisco wrote on its blog on Tuesday that the malware, called Xsser mRAT, is the “first and most advanced, fully operational Chinese iOS trojan found to dat […]Jeremy Kirk
- Google triples bug bounty reward range to $15,000 October 1, 2014Google has tripled its maximum reward for finding flaws in its software to US$15,000, a figure the company hopes will deter independent researchers from selling their information on shady markets.The company had paid a minimum of $500 up to $5,000. But it is now becoming more difficult to find bugs in software such as Chrome, and Google wants to reward the e […]Jeremy Kirk
- Ellison pushes Oracle's new cloud platform hard, but questions linger October 1, 2014Oracle chairman Larry Ellison has delivered another dose of hype for the vendor’s cloud platform, but many customers may need more convincing before they make the leap.In many ways, Ellison’s talk at the OpenWorld conference on Tuesday was a rehash of a keynote he delivered on Sunday, although he dug deeper into the technical weeds and even conducted a numbe […]Chris Kanaracus
- Shellshock flaw could pose risks to payments industry October 1, 2014The “Shellshock” flaw has the potential to pose a risk to the payments industry, but doesn’t appear to have caused any problems yet, an official with a consortium run by major credit card companies warned on Tuesday.The PCI Security Standards Council develops technical standards for protecting payment card data, a closely watched area following a spate of da […]Jeremy Kirk
- 12 things to know about Windows 10 October 1, 2014Microsoft gave the first look at its Windows 10 operating system on Tuesday, a major release that will span all hardware from PCs to phones and try to address the ills that have dogged Windows 8.The event in San Francisco was aimed mostly at enterprise customers, and Microsoft promised an OS that will be more intuitive for the millions of workers still on Wi […]James Niccolai
- A year later, Ellison apologizes for standing up his customers September 30, 2014A year ago this month, thousands of customers waited at the Oracle OpenWorld conference for Larry Ellison to deliver a keynote speech ... but he never turned up.Ellison had chosen to indulge in his other passion, boat racing, and was attending the America’s Cup finals instead. Oracle had sponsored a team in the competition and Ellison was instrumental in bri […]Martyn Williams
- Nextdoor, an app for connecting with neighborhoods, puts on its police cap September 30, 2014Nextdoor, a growing app for connecting people with their neighbors, wants to make those neighborhoods safer.Public agencies such as police departments, sheriff’s offices, fire departments and emergency management offices across the U.S. can now sign themselves up for the service, the company said Tuesday. Previously, some 350 public agencies across 250 citie […]Zach Miners
- Here's what's in Asus' $2,699 Zenbook NX500 laptop September 30, 2014Asus’ US$2,699 Zenbook NX500, which will ship in November, has an eye-popping price, but packs some interesting features.The Zenbook is perhaps the most expensive laptop sold by Asus, which at one time made its reputation on low-cost netbooks. The laptop was announced in June, but its shipment date and price were revealed for the first time in a holiday gift […]Agam Shah
- How to get Windows 10's best new features today September 30, 2014Windows 9? Fuhgeddaboutit. Microsoft skipped that digit and jumped straight to Windows 10 for the next-gen version of its operating system. Revealed at a preview event on September 30, Windows 10 aims to atone for the sins of Windows 8 by wooing PC power users with a mix of compromise and outright bribery. Further reading: Hands-on with Microsoft's new […]Brad Chacos