Adobe Flash Builder 4 Final Release
Its a great news for flash flex developers that Adobe Flash Builder 4 final released. Also Flex 4 SDK with completely new component and skinning architecture called Spark which support main motive for RIA applications and improved flex compiler performance and lots of other things.
According to developers prospective there are several new things like improved debugger support conditional breakpoints, watchpoints and expression evaluation, added code generation features and made it easier to test applications with network monitor and FlexUnit support.
You can get the exciting updates for the Spark from here by Deepa.
If you are just getting started with Flex then there is an TestDrive nice option to speed up on Flex.
So friends enjoy RIA…
Working as a Senior Web Technologist.
- RT @lirmont: Fabricjs curved text viewer demo (can save in other demos now): darkabstraction.com/showOff/fabric… http://t.co/aeSCijKNp1 1 week ago
- Never Expect Things To Happen Struggle And Make Them Happen.. Never Expect Urself To Be Given A Good Value. Create A Value Of Ur Own..! 4 weeks ago
- Instead of wishing you were someone else, be proud of who you are, you never know whose been looking at you and wishing they could be YOU. 1 month ago
- Enjoying Pro Kabaddi.. 1 month ago
- RT @drharshvardhan: Watching people all over the country.Carelessness about use of seat belts seen. My appeal - use front & rear seat belt … 3 months ago
- 85,906 Readers
- An Early View into the Next Generation of Adobe Dreamweaver CC
- First Look: Next Generation Flash Professional
- Design the Web with Edge Animate
- Code the Web Faster with Adobe Edge Code Preview
- Publishing Workflows for AIR for iOS
- Contributions to the Web Platform
- Getting Started with Brackets
- SMACSS: Project Organization
- SMACSS: Changing State with Pseudo-classes
- SMACSS: Depth of Applicability
- SMACSS: Naming Convention
- SMACSS: Categorizing CSS
- SMACSS: Introduction to a Scalable and Modular Architecture for CSS
- Flash Technology: Better Games, More Easily, For More People
- Oculus Rift 'Crescent Bay' prototype hands-on: A VR alien waved at me and I waved back September 21, 2014We don't really like to swear on this site. By and large PCWorld is a family-friendly affair. Which is a shame, because at Oculus Connect on Saturday I got hands-on time with Crescent Bay, the latest internal Oculus Rift prototype and most likely the last stepping stone before the consumer Rift. And all I can say is [redacted], it's amazing. [Redac […]Hayden Dingman
- New Oculus Rift 'Crescent Bay' prototype packs integrated audio and 360-degree tracking September 20, 2014Kicking off day two of the Oculus Connect virtual reality conference in Los Angeles, CA, Oculus CEO Brendan Iribe took to the stage to announce a new Crescent Bay prototype—not the consumer release nor another developer kit, but a new internal stepping stone similar to the old Crystal Cove model."Today it is happening. Virtual reality is here," sai […]Hayden Dingman
- Oculus open-sources original Rift developer kit's firmware, schematics, and mechanics September 20, 2014Kicking off the Oculus Connect conference in Los Angeles this weekend, Oculus's Nirav Patel announced that the original Oculus Rift developer kit (DK1) is now fully open-source, with the exception of the pieces that aren't actually in production anymore—for instance, the display, which is no longer manufactured."We don't want everyone to […]Hayden Dingman
- IEEE standards group wants to bring order to IoT September 19, 2014The IEEE is embarking on an ambitious effort to build a overarching architecture for the Internet of Things, spanning a multitude of industries and technologies.IEEE P2413, which the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers officially started work on in July, would form a framework for interoperability among connected devices and related application […]Stephen Lawson
- Samsung launches free'My Knox' app for securing its latest smartphones September 19, 2014Samsung on Thursday announced price reductions and updates for its Knox security and management software for IT shops and a free My Knox service that is directly available to professionals using ActiveSync. My Knox can be installed on a user’s Galaxy S5 or Galaxy Note 4 smartphone without an IT administrator’s involvement to set up a My Knox User Portal to r […]Matt Hamblen
- InfiniDB going out of business, but its database will live on as open source September 19, 2014Increasingly stiff competition in the database market has claimed another victim, as InfiniDB has ceased operations effective immediately with plans to file for bankruptcy.“The company and technology have developed over the past several years and there have been numerous technology achievements and business success stories with our customers,” InfiniDB CEO B […]Chris Kanaracus
- FCC questions how to enforce net neutrality rules September 19, 2014The U.S. Federal Communications Commission needs to create explicit rules that tell broadband providers what traffic management techniques they can and cannot use if the agency has any hope of enforcing its proposed net neutrality rules, some advocates told the agency Friday.The FCC needs to reclassify broadband as a common-carrier, public utility service in […]Grant Gross
- BrandPost: Turn service incidents into sales opportunities with proactive support September 19, 2014Providing excellent support for your customers isn't just about fixing problems as promptly as possible. A support strategy that focuses on proactive solutions can strengthen the relationship between the user and provider, making the most of your resources and making users more receptive to upsell and cross-sales opportunities. The problem - especially […]PCWorld Staff
- Missing Pieces: Oculus Rift rumors, Wasteland 2 arrives, and the rest of this week's must-know games news September 19, 2014Hi there, and welcome to a very mobile episode of Missing Pieces! Today I am rolling down the highway on the way to this weekend's Oculus Connect conference, where we'll hopefully be hearing some exciting news about our cyberpunk future!But in the meantime, this broadcast is brought to you by this bus's 56k modem. Here's all the most impo […]Hayden Dingman
- Report: Samsung to introduce premium-look midrange Galaxy A5 September 19, 2014The iPhone 6 and 6 Plus may be taking up headlines today, but nothing can stop Samsung from releasing new phones. SamMobile reports that a variant of the new Galaxy A series, the Galaxy A5, will be the second in the lineup of new “premium-ish” smartphones from the Korean company. The Galaxy Alpha series was meant to showcase Samsung’s new design approach for […]Florence Ion