Adobe Flash Builder 4 Final Release
Its a great news for flash flex developers that Adobe Flash Builder 4 final released. Also Flex 4 SDK with completely new component and skinning architecture called Spark which support main motive for RIA applications and improved flex compiler performance and lots of other things.
According to developers prospective there are several new things like improved debugger support conditional breakpoints, watchpoints and expression evaluation, added code generation features and made it easier to test applications with network monitor and FlexUnit support.
You can get the exciting updates for the Spark from here by Deepa.
If you are just getting started with Flex then there is an TestDrive nice option to speed up on Flex.
So friends enjoy RIA…
Working as a Senior Web Technologist.
- Instead of wishing you were someone else, be proud of who you are, you never know whose been looking at you and wishing they could be YOU. 4 days ago
- Enjoying Pro Kabaddi.. 1 week ago
- RT @drharshvardhan: Watching people all over the country.Carelessness about use of seat belts seen. My appeal - use front & rear seat belt … 2 months ago
- RT @apj_abdul_kalam: In past 15 days.. We have seen the emergence of 1 woman cm, 6 cabinet min, and nw woman speaker.. Rise of Indian woman… 2 months ago
- Everday is special if u THINK so Every moment is memorable if u FEEL so Everyone is unique if u SEE so life is beautifull if u LIVE so.. 2 months ago
- 85,662 Readers
- An Early View into the Next Generation of Adobe Dreamweaver CC
- First Look: Next Generation Flash Professional
- Design the Web with Edge Animate
- Code the Web Faster with Adobe Edge Code Preview
- Publishing Workflows for AIR for iOS
- Contributions to the Web Platform
- Getting Started with Brackets
- SMACSS: Project Organization
- SMACSS: Changing State with Pseudo-classes
- SMACSS: Depth of Applicability
- SMACSS: Naming Convention
- SMACSS: Categorizing CSS
- SMACSS: Introduction to a Scalable and Modular Architecture for CSS
- Flash Technology: Better Games, More Easily, For More People
- Android Influencer: Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides project manager Ryan Tabone August 20, 2014We asked Tabone to explain why Google Docs were split up into three apps in the first place, and what Google is doing to differentiate itself from the other office suites out there.Florence Ion
- The best educational software for students August 20, 2014School's back in sessionAs the summer winds down and you start packing your bags for school, don’t forget to load up your laptop as well. Windows has lots of great software that can help you study more efficiently and produce better work—and in the following slides we share 10 of the best. (And if you’re just not a Windows fan, check out the best Chrome […]Jared Newman
- Twitter to remove images of deceased upon request August 20, 2014Twitter said late Tuesday it will remove images and videos of deceased people upon the request of family members, but it put conditions on the policy.The microblogging service made the announcement a week after the daughter of the late comedian Robin Williams said she would quit Twitter after receiving gruesome images of him from online trolls.The move also […]Tim Hornyak
- Lenovo C260 review: This inexpensive all-in-one PC performs more like a tablet August 20, 2014The best all-in-one PCs bundle solid desktop features in a sleek display—no unsightly tower required. But because they include a display, they often cost a lot more than traditional desktops, a problem Lenovo seeks to address with its C260 all-in-one, a 19.5-incher which goes for $480 (Amazon was selling this model for $450 as of this writing).The C260 is pl […]Yardena Arar
- China paving the way for big Xbox One sales August 20, 2014China has approved the sale of 5 million Xbox One units, opening the way for Microsoft to make a big splash in the country’s emerging console sector.Microsoft’s Chinese partner BesTV revealed the figure in a Tuesday earnings statement. The Chinese version of the Xbox One goes on in China on Sept. 23, after the country ended a 13-year-old ban on the import of […]Michael Kan
- 'Reveton' ransomware upgraded with powerful password stealer August 20, 2014A type of malware called Reveton, which falsely warns users they’ve broken the law and demands payment of a fine, has been upgraded with powerful password stealing functions, according to Avast.Reveton is in a class of nasty programs known as “ransomware,” which includes the notorious Cryptolocker program that encrypts a computer’s files. The FBI issued a wa […]Jeremy Kirk, IDG News Service
- YouTube music might be a win for other Google services August 20, 2014A tricked-out version of YouTube offering exclusive content might prove lucrative bait for Google to lure some of its users deeper into its digital video and music services.YouTube appears to be readying a paid premium music service that would cost US$9.99 a month, called YouTube Music Key. Roughly a dozen purported screenshots of the service were recently p […]Zach Miners
- Many Chrome browser extensions do sneaky things August 20, 2014An analysis by security researchers of 48,000 extensions for Google’s Chrome browser uncovered many that are used for fraud and data theft, actions that are mostly undetectable to regular users.The study, due to be presented Thursday at the Usenix Security Symposium in San Diego, forecasts growing security problems around extensions as cybercriminals tap int […]Jeremy Kirk, IDG News Service
- Uber hires an Obama insider for its political fights August 19, 2014Uber has hired David Plouffe, a former campaign manager for President Obama with deep ties to the White House, to help it enter new markets and bolster its fight against taxi competitors. Plouffe managed President Obama’s 2008 campaign and then served as an outside adviser to the president. In 2011, when top White House adviser David Axelrod resigned, Plouff […]Zach Miners
- Analysts: Ballmer's exit from board expected, will boost Nadella's standing August 19, 2014It’s not surprising that former Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer abruptly gave up his board seat some six months after leaving the top job, and the move should help cement the regime and strategy of his successor Satya Nadella, according to several industry observers. “I think it’s a classy move by Ballmer,” said analyst Frank Scavo, managing partner of IT consul […]Chris Kanaracus