Adobe Flash Builder 4 Final Release
Its a great news for flash flex developers that Adobe Flash Builder 4 final released. Also Flex 4 SDK with completely new component and skinning architecture called Spark which support main motive for RIA applications and improved flex compiler performance and lots of other things.
According to developers prospective there are several new things like improved debugger support conditional breakpoints, watchpoints and expression evaluation, added code generation features and made it easier to test applications with network monitor and FlexUnit support.
You can get the exciting updates for the Spark from here by Deepa.
If you are just getting started with Flex then there is an TestDrive nice option to speed up on Flex.
So friends enjoy RIA…
Working as a Senior Web Technologist.
- RT @lirmont: Fabricjs curved text viewer demo (can save in other demos now): darkabstraction.com/showOff/fabric… http://t.co/aeSCijKNp1 1 month ago
- Never Expect Things To Happen Struggle And Make Them Happen.. Never Expect Urself To Be Given A Good Value. Create A Value Of Ur Own..! 2 months ago
- Instead of wishing you were someone else, be proud of who you are, you never know whose been looking at you and wishing they could be YOU. 2 months ago
- Enjoying Pro Kabaddi.. 2 months ago
- RT @drharshvardhan: Watching people all over the country.Carelessness about use of seat belts seen. My appeal - use front & rear seat belt … 4 months ago
- 86,159 Readers
- An Early View into the Next Generation of Adobe Dreamweaver CC
- First Look: Next Generation Flash Professional
- Design the Web with Edge Animate
- Code the Web Faster with Adobe Edge Code Preview
- Publishing Workflows for AIR for iOS
- Contributions to the Web Platform
- Getting Started with Brackets
- SMACSS: Project Organization
- SMACSS: Changing State with Pseudo-classes
- SMACSS: Depth of Applicability
- SMACSS: Naming Convention
- SMACSS: Categorizing CSS
- SMACSS: Introduction to a Scalable and Modular Architecture for CSS
- Flash Technology: Better Games, More Easily, For More People
- New Raspberry Pi goodies inbound: Official display accessory, revamped A+ model October 22, 2014It’s time to get excited, Raspberry Pi enthusiasts. Pretty soon, you’ll be able to pick-up an official touch screen to connect to your Raspberry Pi. Plus, a beefier new Raspberry Pi Model A+ is incoming, according to Eben Upton, CEO of Raspberry Pi Ltd. Upton made the announcements during a recent interview at TechCrunch Disrupt Europe in London. The impact […]Ian Paul
- Bit by bit, the Moto 360 continues to get better October 22, 2014Motorola is making some adjustments to its Moto 360 smartwatch as a wave of new competitors come crashing ashore. The latest software update addresses a couple of key complaints with Motorola's watch while making a few other pleasant improvements. Here's a rundown of the changes: To ensure that the Moto 360 lasts through the day, ambient mode will […]Jared Newman
- Leaked HP Sprout PC merges physical, digital worlds with a projector and 3D scanner October 22, 2014HP is taking a shot at fusing the physical and digital worlds with an experimental product called “Sprout.” According to Re/code, Sprout is a large all-in-one Windows PC with a projector and 3D scanner on top. The projector can beam images onto a touch-enabled workspace in front of the screen, while the scanner can capture real-world objects that users can t […]Jared Newman
- EMC buys controlling interest in VCE, its joint venture with Cisco October 22, 2014EMC has confirmed it will purchase the bulk of Cisco’s stake in VCE, the companies’ joint venture in converged infrastructure products.News of the deal surfaced late Tuesday. The move means that VCE will become an EMC business, with Cisco retaining a 10 percent equity stake. It’s expected to be completed in the current quarter.VCE CEO Praveen Akkiraju and ot […]Chris Kanaracus
- Amazon takes aim at Microsoft's Active Directory with new service October 22, 2014Amazon Web Services wants to become a more central part of enterprise IT with the AWS Directory Service, which both competes and integrates with Microsoft’s Active Directory.With the lure of easier management, Amazon hopes CIOs are willing to trust it with one of their most important applications, the directory. Amazon has been adding all the pieces organiza […]Mikael Ricknäs
- Pew survey shows women bear brunt of online harassment October 22, 2014As much as the Internet provides a place to connect, it’s also a haven for trolls, bullies, cyberthieves and wackos. Recent incidents targeting women, including GamerGate and the iCloud nude photo leak, have brought some of the issues to the fore.Now the Pew Research center has quantified some of what’s happening. Nearly three-quarters of Internet users have […]Zach Miners
- Camels, sleds, and fishing boats: 7 wacky Google Street View vehicles October 22, 2014Around the world You may have seen Google Street View cameras mounted on a car mapping your neighborhood, but how about on a fishing boat? The search giant recently completed a project to photograph the coastline of Tohoku, a region in Japan devastated by the massive earthquake and tsunami of 2011. Street View cameras were mounted on local fishing boats in e […]Tim Hornyak
- Bizarre jaw-controlled iPhone player lets you bite into your music October 22, 2014If its bite-controlled iPhone app is any indication, gum maker Lotte wants music to be chewable.The Japanese and Korean confectionery maker has developed prototype earphones that can sense when users chew and count the number of chews. It suggests this could be a novel way of controlling music playback.The sensor-equipped Rhythmi-Kamu earphones can detect mo […]Tim Hornyak
- Microsoft discloses severe Office zero-day flaw, publishes quick fix October 22, 2014Microsoft has published a temporary fix for a new zero-day flaw that affects nearly all versions of Windows and is currently being exploited via PowerPoint.The flaw affects all Windows releases except Windows Server 2003, the company wrote in an advisory Tuesday. It can be exploited if a user is coaxed into opening a malicious Office file containing an OLE ( […]Jeremy Kirk
- Android ransomware 'Koler' turns into a worm, spreads via SMS October 22, 2014A malicious Android app that takes over the screen of devices and extorts money from users with fake notifications from law enforcement agencies was recently updated with a component that allows it to spread via text message spam.Known as Koler, the ransomware Trojan has been on malware researchers’ radar since May when it started being distributed through p […]Lucian Constantin