Adobe Social Service To Develop Social Applications
Adobe had released a service to use a single set of APIs to integrate your application with social networks including Facebook and MySpace. Developers can easily develop social applications by using the APIs and also these services are insulates developers against underlying social network changes, the service adopts to those changes so as a developers you need not have to take tension to update your application.
Developers can get information, to use the new API to develop social network application, from here.
You can download the Social Service Library from here.
And as usual environment provided by Adobe to share the social application development problem at here.
Senior Web Technologist, HTML5, Flash Platform (Flash, Flex, AIR, Flash Media Server, ActionScript) Developer.
- HTML5 Canvas Element Guide wp.me/pajxJ-f0 4 months ago
- RT @Adobe: Want to learn about #PhoneGap? Join us for PhoneGap Day on July 19 in Portland to learn more: adobe.ly/12JMC0y #PGDay 5 months ago
- RT @chgarreau: Amazon Kindle Fire bringing Flash back from the dead bit.ly/12XNbUw via @flexengineer 5 months ago
- RT @Thonbo: @Adobe - our game build with AIR is no. 1 in appstore in denmark :D itunes.apple.com/dk/app/dr-rama… 5 months ago
- Installation of Window 8, with hope for best user experience as with Window 7 :) 5 months ago
- 83,325 Readers
- An Early View into the Next Generation of Adobe Dreamweaver CC
- First Look: Next Generation Flash Professional
- Design the Web with Edge Animate
- Code the Web Faster with Adobe Edge Code Preview
- Publishing Workflows for AIR for iOS
- Contributions to the Web Platform
- Getting Started with Brackets
- SMACSS: Project Organization
- SMACSS: Changing State with Pseudo-classes
- SMACSS: Depth of Applicability
- SMACSS: Naming Convention
- SMACSS: Categorizing CSS
- SMACSS: Introduction to a Scalable and Modular Architecture for CSS
- Flash Technology: Better Games, More Easily, For More People
- Banks shouldn't rely on mobile SMS passcodes, security firm says December 12, 2013A widely used security feature intended to protect access to online bank accounts is becoming increasingly ineffective, as cybercriminals develop advanced malicious software for Android devices, according to a report released Wednesday.Many banks offer their customers two-factor authentication, which involves sending an SMS message with a code that’s entered […]Jeremy Kirk
- Twitter expands keyword targeting so Nestlé knows you 'luv' coffee December 12, 2013Do you love, no scratch that—“luv” espresso? Do you “adore” it even? Twitter advertisers may now know how you feel about their products no matter how you choose to express yourself. On Wednesday, the social network added some smarts to its ad targeting system so that marketers can understand people who use synonyms, alternative spellings, and “Twitter-specif […]Zach Miners
- New York attorney general demands answers on smartphone security decision December 11, 2013The state attorney general for New York has sent the five largest U.S. cellphone carriers each a letter asking why they all oppose the installation of a “kill-switch” device in their handsets as a deterrent against smartphone theft. In the letter, Eric Schneiderman alludes to possible collusion between the carriers on the decision. The letter follows media r […]Martyn Williams
- Digital Storm teases its new Steam Machine December 11, 2013Small is in, bulky is out, and Steam Machines are all the rage in the PC gaming ecosystem. Digital Storm teases us Wednesday with its Valve approved high-end PC which will be unveiled at CES 2014 next month. The few details we do have include options for liquid cooling, an Nvidia GeForce GTX Titan graphics card, an up-to-700W power supply, and advanced airfl […]Alex Cocilova
- YouTube's all-seeing robot eye takes aim at video-game content December 11, 2013If you enjoy watching video-game content on YouTube, today is not your day. The site recently activated its Content ID copyright infringement detection system on affiliates of YouTube’s Multi-Channel Networks (MCNs), and the results are far-reaching. Since YouTube updated its terms in an effort to deter copyright infringement, video games channels have recei […]Hayden Dingman
- President Lincoln makes cameo in Apple Samsung court battle December 11, 2013The wisdom of Abraham Lincoln made a perhaps long-overdue appearance in the high-stakes patent infringement battle between Apple and Samsung. U.S. District Court Judge Paul Grewal implored lawyers representing each company to take heed of Lincoln’s words and find middle ground on some of the issues they spend hours arguing about in front of the court. ”Befor […]Martyn Williams
- Show us a better way than collecting metadata, NSA director says to critics December 11, 2013Critics of the U.S. National Security Agency’s bulk collection of U.S. residents’ telephone records should offer a better way to track terrorists and protect the country against attacks, the agency’s director said Wednesday. The NSA’s bulk collection of U.S. telephone records is the “least intrusive” way to track suspected terrorists’ communications with peo […]Grant Gross
- Google quietly updates Gmail for Android to help you with your holiday travels December 11, 2013The app now lets you set up an away message or send off an attachment.Florence Ion
- Valve's gaming-focused SteamOS available to download December 13 December 11, 2013The push to bring PC gaming to your living room is on! Valve announced Wednesday that its much-anticipated SteamOS operating system will become available on Friday, December 13, and the company will ship out prototype Steam Machines to 300 lucky U.S. users on the same day. Steam Machines are console-like gaming PCs, and SteamOS is the beating heart at their […]Brad Chacos
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.0 issued in beta form December 11, 2013For the next generation of its flagship enterprise Linux distribution, Red Hat aims to support new cloud technologies while preserving the ways of the seasoned system administrator.”We’re trying to bring capabilities into the future for our customers who want to do next-generation architectures,” said Mark Coggin, Red Hat senior director of RHEL product mark […]Joab Jackson, IDG News Service