A new AIR application to provides environment to share project information including tasks, applications and instructions between designers, developers and project managers.
The application is developed using Adobe Flash Platform and Creative Suites 4 including Flash Builder 4 and so on.
You will get more information from here.
Senior Web Technologist, HTML5, Flash Platform (Flash, Flex, AIR, Flash Media Server, ActionScript) Developer.
- HTML5 Canvas Element Guide wp.me/pajxJ-f0 8 months ago
- RT @Adobe: Want to learn about #PhoneGap? Join us for PhoneGap Day on July 19 in Portland to learn more: adobe.ly/12JMC0y #PGDay 9 months ago
- RT @chgarreau: Amazon Kindle Fire bringing Flash back from the dead bit.ly/12XNbUw via @flexengineer 9 months ago
- RT @Thonbo: @Adobe - our game build with AIR is no. 1 in appstore in denmark :D itunes.apple.com/dk/app/dr-rama… 9 months ago
- Installation of Window 8, with hope for best user experience as with Window 7 :) 9 months ago
- 84,836 Readers
- An Early View into the Next Generation of Adobe Dreamweaver CC
- First Look: Next Generation Flash Professional
- Design the Web with Edge Animate
- Code the Web Faster with Adobe Edge Code Preview
- Publishing Workflows for AIR for iOS
- Contributions to the Web Platform
- Getting Started with Brackets
- SMACSS: Project Organization
- SMACSS: Changing State with Pseudo-classes
- SMACSS: Depth of Applicability
- SMACSS: Naming Convention
- SMACSS: Categorizing CSS
- SMACSS: Introduction to a Scalable and Modular Architecture for CSS
- Flash Technology: Better Games, More Easily, For More People
- Moebius: Empire Rising review: A point-and-click 'adventure' against game mechanics April 19, 2014A dastardly conspiracy? Historical guess-who? Shadowy government agency?Don't worry! Malachi Rector is on the case. Who's Malachi Rector? Why, he's a world-renowned antiques appraiser of course—a career I can only assume he was saddled with the same day his parents gave him that awful name.You know, before his mother was eaten by a lion. You t […]Hayden Dingman
- Google invites Glass wearers to brave LA's beaches April 19, 2014Users of Google Glass will get to meet and compare their techie headgear this weekend at a spot where appearance is everything. On Saturday in Los Angeles, the Internet company is holding a 3.6-mile run from its offices in Venice to the Santa Monica Pier and back. They’d better hope it’s a cloudy day: Instead of sunglasses, runners will be sporting Google’s […]Zach Miners
- Was Steve Jobs a jerk? Hiring case questions his character April 18, 2014Tech workers suing over an alleged no-poaching agreement among Silicon Valley firms are fighting an attempt by defendants to ban evidence that might portray Steve Jobs as a bad guy. The case centers on alleged secret agreements struck among companies including Apple, Google and Adobe that they would not try to hire each others’ workers. The tech workers say […]Zach Miners
- Plastic computers taking shape, but won't replace silicon April 18, 2014Can plastic materials morph into computers? A research breakthrough published this week brings such a possibility closer to reality.Researchers are looking at the possibility of making low-power, flexible and inexpensive computers out of plastic materials. Plastic is not normally a good conductive material. However, researchers said this week that they have […]Agam Shah
- Space X rocket en route to ISS with space laser cargo April 18, 2014A Space X Falcon rocket lifted off Friday afternoon for the International Space Station (ISS) from the Cape Canaveral Air Station in Florida. The mission is the third commercial resupply flight for Space X to the ISS and part of NASA’s push to use private launch companies for routine space flight. The Dragon cargo capsule that sat atop the Falcon rocket was […]Martyn Williams
- AMD steers clear of low-cost tablet market April 18, 2014Advanced Micro Devices doesn’t want its chips in low-priced tablets, and is eager to avoid a battle with Intel or ARM, whose chips have driven tablet prices down to under $100.Growth in the tablet market is driven by low-end devices and Android, but AMD’s tablet strategy is driven by Windows and high-performance machines. So AMD’s avoidance of the low end of […]Agam Shah
- Experts: Avoid big mistakes with Oracle's Exadata April 18, 2014Although Exadata is Oracle’s most popular and mature “engineered system,” some customers implementing the database machine are making mistakes that prevent them from getting the most performance out of the expensive product, according to a veteran of many Exadata projects.Many people have seen Oracle’s advertisements that sing Exadata’s praises and cite asto […]Chris Kanaracus
- FCC vote on incentive auction plan could further open broadband competition April 18, 2014The U.S. Federal Communications Commission will reserve a significant amount of spectrum in its upcoming auctions of the television band for unlicensed uses such as Wi-Fi, agency officials said Friday.The FCC will vote on a plan to conduct a complicated two-sided spectrum auction during its May 15 meeting, officials there said. The FCC will reserve approxima […]Grant Gross
- 13 tips and tricks to master your HTC One (M8) April 18, 2014Go from newbie to expert in 10 minutes with this collection of tips.Blake Stimac